Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite (47694 Views)

Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Warri- The Urhobos, The Itsekiris And The Ijaws : Facts And Factlets. / An Insight Into The Ijaws Of South South Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2009
Calabar is now the most peaceful city in Nigeria, Jos used to be but because of the religious riots things have changed
Calabar in the next two years will be the jewel of Nigeria

while igbos will stick to erosion tourism and migration tourism
we are all leaving you behind
homeless people angry
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by udezue(m): 5:58am On Feb 27, 2009
LOL this chick must be joking HAHAHAHAHA. My Ibibio friend was just telling how he got poisoned by his step mom and won't even accept food from relatives back home for please sweetie there are wicked ppl everywhere. Your cheap attempt to even cause any problem here won't fall. Freaking loser. Like as if we no get Efik ppl in Enugu well well. LOL.

Igbos are also found Cameroon. According to my Cameroonian classmate they run the economy there. brap brap
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by udezue(m): 5:59am On Feb 27, 2009
Calabar city looks nice. I'm going there this summer tho with one of my Ibibio friend. We gon have fun. Dem gals are uhmm off da chain too lol. grin
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 6:05am On Feb 27, 2009
run the economy  grin while dont they run it those dirty states of theirs, igbo land is so dry
homeless people
when theres war in Abuja or cameroun or lagos all your property will be gone, no home! you will all just go back to the east and eat kolanut
keep on running peoples states while your is getting deader than dead
If you go to tinapa you see a lot of igbo boys looking for jobs
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2009
Modern Calabar is reputed to be the cleanest city in Nigeria, and number one tourist destination, in Nigeria. The city boosts of an International Museum, botanical garden, Free Trade Zone/Port, International Airport and Seaport, and integrated sports stadium complex, a cultural centre, one the most prominent univerisities in the country, University of Calabar, a slave history park and several historical and cultural landmarks. The city christened cannaan city as clean and well laid out streets adorned on both sides by trees and flowers and boosts of several standard hotels, resorts and amusement parks. By 2006 the city hopes to commission Africa's Premier Business resort christened TINAPA City. Jennifer Burnette rox
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by udezue(m): 6:22am On Feb 27, 2009
yawns

go and get ur bakassi issue together idiot while giving urself headache over igbo issues. lol @ the energy u are wasting. lol wetin Igbos do u?
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by naijaking1: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2009
tamme:

Modern Calabar is reputed to be the cleanest city in Nigeria, and number one tourist destination, in Nigeria. The city boosts of an International Museum, botanical garden, Free Trade Zone/Port, International Airport and Seaport, and integrated sports stadium complex, a cultural centre, one the most prominent univerisities in the country, University of Calabar, a slave history park and several historical and cultural landmarks. The city christened cannaan city as clean and well laid out streets adorned on both sides by trees and flowers and boosts of several standard hotels, resorts and amusement parks. By 2006 the city hopes to commission Africa's Premier Business resort christened TINAPA City. Jennifer Burnette rox

Nmma na Commissioner of Information for Cross River State grin
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2009
Calabar, the jewel of Nigeria! smiley

Aba is what? dump of Nigeria
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2009
igbos love to insult other tribes, I browsed thru the group and I saw some harsh comments about calabar people from ibos
that osisi boy always insults people, just look at comments he made

I really do avoid igbo people, what I see on the internet makes it even more worse sad
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by naijaking1: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2009
tamme:

igbos love to insult other tribes, I browsed thru the group and I saw some harsh comments about calabar people from ibos
that osisi boy always insults people, just look at comments he made

I really do avoid igbo people, what I see on the internet makes it even more worse sad

Ette or Nmma? Your love for Igbos is overflowing Ms Nwosu.
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2009
I love many and hate many
my bestfriend is igbo smiley
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by naijaking1: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2009
tamme:

I love many and hate many
my bestfriend is igbo smiley
How did I know? One of my hottest flames was a student nurse from UCTH program those days. You've got admit it there's always something between Igbomen and Calabar women! I see the love in your eyes though you've been trying hard to put Igbo speaking down on this thread grin
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2009
lol calabar women are the hottest in Nigeria, we attract all Naija men
used to the attention

I just insult igbo people, so some will change lol ona wahala odikwa too much,  grin
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by naijaking1: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2009
tamme:

lol calabar women are the hottest in Nigeria, we attract all Naija men
used to the attention

I just insult igbo people, so some will change lol ona wahala odikwa too much, grin
I never had the opportunity to check out those Calabar fattening houses despite hanging around the campus for a while.
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by udezue(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2009
Abeg don't mind the efulefu. Igbo this Igbo that watever. I'm getting kinda immune to da Igbo bashing stuff. Bash us till the end of time we still exist and succeed. You will still see us. Heck ur best friend is Igbo. U can't resist us sef. LOL  grin  Its love hate I see. Nwa aturu. Igbo kwenu!!!!

Lets celebrate our rich cultures from Ukwuani to Arochukwu. From Abakaliki to Ikwerre. Haters fall back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uzi0b-0tzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Hr2M3_xk8
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2009
ewww I hate that stuff, not healthy
we dont practise that rubbish in my family
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2009
succeed but your land is deader than dead
I never hear this kind success before? undecided

hapumaka jor
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by Abagworo(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2009
The governor of cross river state comes from a part that speaks legbo or igbo which is thesame dialect spoken in afikpo and edda in abia state.tamme if you are actually from cross river tell me about babumono.
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2009
This is what tamme has as her email address on her profiel, I wonder who ashley nwosu is, maybe  tamme is just an Igob girl or just fascinated with igbos.

Email:  ashleynwosu22@yahoo.ca
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by naijaking1: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2009
tamme:

ewww I hate that stuff, not healthy
we dont practise that rubbish in my family
Hate that stuff? I was expecting to see you with all the natural curves in the right places. A girl I know in NYC has the formula sent from home by her great auntie.
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by udezue(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2009
LOL look at the idiot sef. Our land is dead many Efiks dey troop to Enugu. Kindly shut up jare. U are a funny character. Hapu gi aka? Onye ji ki aka?

I was born and raised in Enugu sweetie. Enugu is beautiful and that is where my family invested a lot in. I guess Anambra ppl are trying to take over and oppress Enugu ppl. U know dats how Ibime and his fellow knuckle heads reason when a non indigene invests in their land.  

hhmm luvin some Enugu Igede stuff. 042 for life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zTN7EMMO94
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by Abagworo(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2009
Tamme is not from cross river.she is an igbo girl from mbaise,imo state.her statements should therefore be held as irrelevant.
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2009
thats my best friends email address

I love hate t the igbos, they love insulting other people when they are not even perfect, I just tell my igbo brothers and sisters the truth wink
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by udezue(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2009
The BITCH can't help she loves IGBOS TOO MUCH. Its her own weird way of showing us LOVE.

Whatever floats ur boat BITCH. We aint trippin bout it. Carry on with ur madness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=areAw9E4tsY&feature=related
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2009
mbaise shocked
my friend said I shld run from those people o
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by naijaking1: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

This is what tamme has as her email address on her profiel, I wonder who ashley nwosu is, maybe  tamme is just an Igob girl or just fascinated with igbos.
Email:  ashleynwosu22@yahoo.ca  

You know they say when a white girl goes black, she never goes back to white; similarly when Calabar women go Igbo, they never go back.
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2009
Hapu gi aka? Onye ji ki aka?

can you interpret that am still learning how to speak igbo, not that good yet
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by tamme: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2009
similarly when Calabar women go Igbo, they never go back.

true grin but I will go back to efik or ibibio men if I date Udeze and osisi
odikwa wahala too much
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2009
Look guys I hate to brake this to you all, tamme or whatever her/his name is is a very lonely person with no friends, and this person has realized the only way he/she can get some attention is to keep saying all kinds of nonsense about Igbos. I'm sure if we just ignore this person, he/she will go away and come back with a new name.
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by udezue(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2009
Abeg shut up. What is wrong with Mbaise ppl? Ode. And my Ibibio friend told me to run from Annang ppl coz they are dangerous.

Ewu nkapi. Keep hating.  hahah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86-6PjpJMDg

I'll teach u some Igbo.

"Leave you alone?" "Who is holding u?"
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by naijaking1: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2009
tamme:

similarly when Calabar women go Igbo, they never go back.

true grin but I will go back to efik or ibibio men if I date Udeze and osisi
odikwa wahala too much
Osisi is a beautiful lady, I don't think she's unto dating other women. Udeze? Maybe, his taste of music tells you his personality.
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by Abagworo(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2009
Why other ethnic groups fail to understand igbos is just one thing.tradition of origin.most ethnic groups originate from one ancestor.e.g. Yorubas-oduduwa,hausas-bayajida etc. In igboland however people inhabiting one small area might have ten proven distinct ancestors.the reason given by some people that they originate from benin is stupid because in almost every igbo village some people trace their lineage to benin,aro,ijaw,igala,ibibio and many other groups.it is hard for so many to believe but thats true.what defines igbo is just language.anyone that speaks any form of igbo language is igbo because there is no other method of determining who is igbo and who is not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos / N1M Bride Price List Including 10k For Father's Cigarette, 20K Bush Meat, Others / Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.