Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) (99462 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by sunshine1974(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thank God say dem nor use dem take do suya. With some very good money d police will release dem in few days.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Sunnah1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
Hmmmmm, nothing wey no go happen for buhari administration.....anyways, they deserved it........
Stealing remains corruption.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Ephemmm: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
Hmmmmm, nothing wey no go happen for buhari administration.....anyways, they deserved it........

tongue tongue tongue Our oyel people shall be rob/steal wella
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by major466(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

People act in line with their dominant thoughts! We're still largely a backward people, and we keep proving that everyday.
A very sad reality. sad

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by fortunechy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
na person mama.preety bad.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by guyX(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=AHA1 post=34930867][/quote]
Forgive me. Blame it on orijin
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
major466:

A very sad reality. sad

It is, my brother. Our thought patterns are closer to the animal world than they are to the human world.

I'm still just managing the situation. It's depressing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Chijosky(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Better to be striped unclad than be burnt alive.

Say no to jungle justice, though Nigeria looks like jungle sha undecided but no to it.
lol

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Tammyyy: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmm! Wot a pathetic sight. Hw couLd they explain d story to their loved ones? They might b parents as well o. May God deliver us from the insaiable urge nd hunger of our neighbours properties. I feel ashamed of dis show. I feel for them especially their children. Sooo pathetic. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by fr3do(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! This one is not so bad na! At least it is not as bad as what the Queen Mother was made to do in the season finale of Game of Thrones. I can't wait for Season 6...all those guys are going to BURN!!! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

It was she that empowered those fanatics because she wanted to use them to hunt the Tyrells, eventually the chickens returned to roost.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by kay29000(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
fr3do:

It was she that empowered those fanatics because she wanted to use them to hunt the Tyrells, eventually the chickens returned to roost.

Yea. But, although I don't like her like that and feel she deserves it, I just wonder how a religious body can have power to treat the Queen Mother like thrash...What were her army looking at? I trust this would never have have happened if her father, Tywin Lanister was still alive.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by adedayourt(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
see black yanch grin grin
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wat a big disgrace shocked shocked.... Mehn, y on earth did those ladies do dat nw
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
stinggy:

If they are not in trade connivance with their husbands lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
...abi ooooo cheesy
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by saintol(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
This one don pass Waterloo o, na riverloo.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by stinggy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
chimkaire:
...abi ooooo cheesy
So u neva c dt tin wey we discuss mak u 4wrd am? angry undecided
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
[url][/url]
stinggy:

So u neva c dt tin wey we discuss mak u 4wrd am? angry undecided
... cheesy was toxic. I bet it's been removed.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by stinggy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
chimkaire:
[url][/url]... cheesy was toxic. I bet it's been removed.

Imposs...
I jus dey look u undecided undecided
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
stinggy:

Imposs...
I jus dey look u undecided undecided
...truss me, searched it way back at werk gaaaan embarassed

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by RaptorX: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
The black race is just a backward specie of the human race, everyday I come to nairaland this is is reinforced by a lot of the foolishness that goes on in that jungle called Nigeria, stripping women naked for stealing cloths? Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Evaromantik(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dem get luck say i no go market yestday..........i for bring dat cloth down more
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by bamuffy: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Whatever it is those women did, I condemn the action of those market boys.

Most of those guys leading the charge are daredevil nocturnal beings, rapists, slit-throat bandits. I know Onitsha too well, especially those guys that stay in Lagos park and upper Iweka. They rob people of their watches, handbags, phones, etc in the guise of hussling and fighting for passengers.

They drag you from both ends of your hands, pleading with you to come and enter their own bus, till all your valuables are gone.

I cant even send my loved one to that upper Iweka alone to go and enter bus to anywhere. I must go with her o. Those guys are the most useless set of people I've met in my lifetime. And here they are, taking law into their hands.
Don't mind them! Armed robbers dey beat thieves!! Their own worst past those women self!! Those crooks!!

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Gloryblossom(f): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
I swear am not seeing any change in this country..

3 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by NobleG1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jungle justice!

2 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2015
In an affluent society, thieves are arrested and taken to the police station. Only in wretched societies will you see this happen. Now i know that the wickedness of poor people is far greater than any other. little wonder why some don't visit their home towns often. tweeeehhh to the black race!

2 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by BraniacX(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! This one is not so bad na! At least it is not as bad as what the Queen Mother was made to do in the season finale of Game of Thrones. I can't wait for Season 6...all those guys are going to BURN!!! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

But john snow though, I pray G.O.T breaks tradition for once and let him live
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by kay29000(m): 1:19am On Jun 20, 2015
BraniacX:

But john snow though, I pray G.O.T breaks tradition for once and let him live

I pray too o, but men! It will be hard o! Did you see how many times he was stabbed? It was like I was the one getting stabbed. embarassed
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by jigan15: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
willi926:
Dis is not s way Na my people.
Yes, they should have follow the due process by handed them over to the police.

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Prestige324: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Watch "Moelogo - Do You Love Me (Prod. by Maleek Berry)" on YouTube - Moelogo - Do You Love Me (Prod. by Maleek Berry):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrylT8_Xosw
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by omaji53jeremiah: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
deserve what they got
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is very common in Onitsha main MKT.
I don't know why its mostly cloths they steal. Each time a thief is caught, you notice they speak pigin English ( so i suspect they are mostly from Benin and delta).

These thieves have uselessed the life's of some apprentice who are accused and sent home with nothing by their masters.

The disgrace meted to these women will not even stop their fellow thieves from stealing cloths the next day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.