Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) (99463 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Primitive human beings disgracing the nation. Only in Nigeria things like this happens. Why didn't they hand them over to the police? Shameless human beings.Barbarians! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Jboyossai(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Yes boss...... I gat my eyes on u
heheheh...no prob...was lucky to make that ftc...didnt even notice untill it hit fp....all tnx to my nokia 3310....
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by lurlah2014(f): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
this is so foolish of them and a very inhuman act they've done to this women, why not hand them over to the police##ole ji ole gba##stupid people who will see the real thief's passing by and will run away

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by steppin: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
all4naija:
Primitive human beings disgracing the nation. Only in Nigeria things like this happens. Why didn't they hand them over to the police? Shameless human beings.Barbarians! angry angry angry angry angry
Someone is pained. Are they your sisters?
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by dosht(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
eleko1:
Dosht embarassed lipsrsealed sad
Thank God they didn't burn them alive. See people Mothers
Everyday for the thief, one second for the owner

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
steppin:

Someone is pained. Are they your sisters?
No, they are not. In a sane society and according to the constitution of the Nigeria(universe law) they are supposed to be handed over to the police. They are taking the law into their own hands. Bunch of i d i o t s! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Tex42(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
This jungle justice thing has to stop, especially in the East with Anambra state(my state) championing it... Is that the right way to punish violators, these are somebody's wives for crying out loud, and all they did was swiftly strip them...

All these Onitsha born criminals and touts claiming to be Saint. who engage in social vices and dubious acts like them... Stupid boys!

Disclaimer :

I'm not in any way in support of what these women did if at all they did it, all I'm saying is that violator should be handed to the right authority and not strip them(burn them alive), it's against human right...

Nigerians stop taking laws into your hands, stop the barbaric act and let justice (court of law) run it full cause.

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe
E be like you sabi them well-well.
Chai! I pity their husbands, kids... in short their families. Mad person no get shame, na im loved ones shame dey catch.

I have never been to Onitsha market, but from these pictures and stories I have heard, Ariaria dey learn work for where dem dey o.

Lols @ madness.
You just reminded me of 1day I was in ariaria, this beautiful young lady coming opposite me, just touched her bag, next thing she shouted at me 'bring down this thing on my head!!!!'. She was carrying something very big on her head, I thought it was madness o.

I helped her bring it down, nne come see show na.
"My BlackBerry, my money, chimu oooo my 'ATM' , I am dead". Me confuse o, come remember say I get bag too, I had to check mine...hahahaha
Hahahahahhahahhahah The day they stole from my mum ehh she came back home, refused to eat or talk to anybody even ordinary greetings she refused to answer, you see her hissing and shaking head like agama lizardcheesy

Honestly I wonder why people steal. Why can't they just be satisfied with whatever they have.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
@Jeffboi,
Please let us know all what you have achieved with all your God-given knowledge and abilities,lets compare and see if you've accomplished more than President Buhari you called a Dullard. People just open their mouths and call our Leaders all sort of names when they themselves have not secured a legit job for themselves. Please lets behave ourselves and stop these name calling on our leaders, we ourselves are not saints. the change we seek begins at the individual level..

Jeffboi:
That's what you get in a country. When you have dullard as a president

Aka. Snail going president
a.k.a dogo yaro
A.k.a old-wine
A.k.a

They are still bringing names that will make more women to go into thieving
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by FlySly05: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
semi-unclad ? @lalasticala
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by ojeota(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Foolish boys!
Must she be trip naked, is there no other punishment that she can serve.
Perverts everywhere.
Msteeeeeeeew.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by JewelRegi(f): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
Hmmmmm, nothing wey no go happen for buhari administration.....anyways, they deserved it........

Wetin come concern buhari, concern dis matter?
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by AHA1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=guyX post=34926850]Reminds me of game of thrones season6's season finale.
Cerci Lanister tinz.

Season 5....Episode 10

Not season 6
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
softysparky:

Hahahahahhahahhahah The day they stole from my mum ehh she came back home, refused to eat or talk to anybody even ordinary greetings she refused to answer, you see her hissing and shaking head like agama lizard

Honestly I wonder why people steal. Why can't they just be satisfied with whatever they have.

Agama lizard? Lmao
I can imagine, it will be doing her like filmtrick.

My dear, I am yet to understand why people steal. My conscience fit kill me o. How is mummy joor? My regards.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by goldtemmy(f): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmmm
Nigeria and passing judgement to women, while is it that only women are been stripe naked for stealing in this country? when their so many men that doing worst things than women but when they are caught they ill not be made to walk naked on street. Nawa oooo
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
major466:
Some Nigerians really behave like Babarians. Imagine what the outside world will think of Nigeria when they see these images. A Nation full of Savages.
Whats the meaning of stripping people naked because of theft This is Rubbish!
Say no to Jungle Justice!!

People act in line with their dominant thoughts! We're still largely a backward people, and we keep proving that everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by SAMBARRY: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
See their thick butts and huge stomachs o grin grin

chubby thieves grin
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
goldtemmy:
Hmmmmm
Nigeria and passing judgement to women, while is it that only women are been stripe naked for stealing in this country? when their so many men that doing worst things than women but when they are caught they ill not be made to walk naked on street. Nawa oooo
if they were men they'll have been burnt alive naked not before makin
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Whatever it is those women did, I condemn the action of those market boys.

Most of those guys leading the charge are daredevil nocturnal beings, rapists, slit-throat bandits. I know Onitsha too well, especially those guys that stay in Lagos park and upper Iweka. They rob people of their watches, handbags, phones, etc in the guise of hussling and fighting for passengers.

They drag you from both ends of your hands, pleading with you to come and enter their own bus, till all your valuables are gone.

I cant even send my loved one to that upper Iweka alone to go and enter bus to anywhere. I must go with her o. Those guys are the most useless set of people I've met in my lifetime. And here they are, taking law into their hands.
that Was Then. Now Willie Is Working.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by SAMBARRY: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Them walk the whole vicinity where they stole.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Emeka71(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
everyday for the thief , one day for the owner

but that's not the best way to deal them undecided
The boys should have negotiated with them I think.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by poiu44: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
kiss
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by SAMBARRY: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Agama lizaed? Lmao

My dear, I am yet to understand why people steal. My conscience fit kill me o. How is mummy joor? My regards.
just yesterday a pickpocket was caught around ikeja. He was caught stealing ordinary 170 naira. If you see the way they beat him you'll think he stole 100 million. As of the time I had finished what I was doing there and drove off they were already hitting big stones on his head
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
just yesterday a pickpocket was caught around ikeja. He was caught stealing ordinary 170 naira. If you see the way they beat him you'll think he stole 100 million. As of the time I had finished what I was doing there and drove off they were already hitting big stones on his head

Can you imagine?
170# ?
If my 170# falls off now, I might not notice...I wouldn't even notice. Yet it is so important to another human out there, that he has to risk his life for it. This world ain't fair at all.

I have been looking at those pics sha. Chai, person mama.
The child may be home wondering why his/her mom isn't back o. Not knowing mama is 'nayked' in Onitsha market.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by free13: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na wa o......
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Youceee: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Too bad...wen wil jungle justice stop in obodo naija undecided
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Agama lizard? Lmao

She's fine, thanks.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Can you imagine?
170# ?
If my 170# falls off now, I might not notice...I wouldn't even notice. Yet it is so important to another human out there, that he has to risk his life for it. This world ain't fair at all.

I have been looking at those pics sha. Chai, person mama
The child may be home wondering why his/her mom isn't back o. Not knowing mama is 'nayked' in Onitsha market.
Tufiakwa! Very shameful, just the thought of it gives me goose bumps. How would the kids face their friends and neighbours. People will now refer them as " those girls wey him mama steal clothes for market".

Btw I was wondering if they went back home naked that day.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by loomer: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
victoreltemur:
sometimes,these people deserv dt jungle justice.

In the real sense we need a good justice system else the country go remain as it is

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Alaganature(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Damn wat a shame to diz woman family...but she get thick yarsh oh..
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Ephemmm: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Whatever it is those women did, I condemn the action of those market boys.

Most of those guys leading the charge are daredevil nocturnal beings, rapists, slit-throat bandits. I know Onitsha too well, especially those guys that stay in Lagos park and upper Iweka. They rob people of their watches, handbags, phones, etc in the guise of hussling and fighting for passengers.

They drag you from both ends of your hands, pleading with you to come and enter their own bus, till all your valuables are gone.

I cant even send my loved one to that upper Iweka alone to go and enter bus to anywhere. I must go with her o. Those guys are the most useless set of people I've met in my lifetime. And here they are, taking law into their hands.

tongue tongue tongue Flat-head people doing the business they know how to do most.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.