Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) (99460 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by eleko1: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Google dongoyaro.
Jeffboi:
That's what you get in a country. When you have dullard as a president

Aka. Snail going president
a.k.a dogo yaro
A.k.a old-wine
A.k.a

They are still bringing names that will make more women to go into thieving
Think well
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by synergycom19: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thank GOD,they weren't lynch,at least they still have a chance to repent
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Superman11(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
Hmmmmm, nothing wey no go happen for buhari administration.....anyways, they deserved it........

you really think so huh.. maybe arrested and paid fine but not to be stripped.. doesn't do any good
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by seanest: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
Hmmmmm, nothing wey no go happen for buhari administration.....anyways, they deserved it........

pls, use your brain
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by BlackKenichi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Have you Nigerian women ever heard of a place called a gym?
Seriously that thieving woman in the pics looks sloppy. Then again a lot of Nigerian women look sloppy. Get to a gym!
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by mentorandfriend(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
themodernman:

Is it not folly to steal from a renowned bandit?
Whatever. Those guys have no moral right to abuse those women. Thats why there is a police station in that market
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Caliph69: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lucky them the OMATA people nice today. If not, na for the Pearly gate dem for deh now, giving Baba vague explanations, thank to JJ.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by ManTiger(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
[size=40pt]These are the set of people that need #wardrobe allowance.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by synergycom19: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Whatever it is those women did, I condemn the action of those market boys.

Most of those guys leading the charge are daredevil nocturnal beings, rapists, slit-throat bandits. I know Onitsha too well, especially those guys that stay in Lagos park and upper Iweka. They rob people of their watches, handbags, phones, etc in the guise of hussling and fighting for passengers.

They drag you from both ends of your hands, pleading with you to come and enter their own bus, till all your valuables are gone.

I cant even send my loved one to that upper Iweka alone to go and enter bus to anywhere. I must go with her o. Those guys are the most useless set of people I've met in my lifetime. And here they are, taking law into their hands.
Why ranting,thank GOD the women weren't burnt,or pepper inserted in their private parts
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by eleko1: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
sad I tire ooo.
boombay:

why are you always scared to use your brain??undecided
They have brain tumour/infected with cluelessness virus.Useless pipu sad
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by erisegun: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
C as lala post dey dominate fp today. Hmm....issokayB-)
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
eleko1:
Google dongoyaro.Think well

Remind me pls
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by gody4god: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
We should stop our jungle judgment. What if they .mistakenly killed.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
ABEG NA POVERTY CAUSAM
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by eleko1: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thank U jare.It serves those 2 thieves right.
synergycom19:

Why ranting,thank GOD the women weren't burnt,or pepper inserted in their private parts
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:

Most of those guys leading the charge are daredevil nocturnal beings, rapists, slit-throat bandits. I know Onitsha too well, especially those guys that stay in Lagos park and upper Iweka. They rob people of their watches, handbags, phones, etc in the guise of hussling and fighting for passengers.

They drag you from both ends of your hands, pleading with you to come and enter their own bus, till all your valuables are gone.

I cant even send my loved one to that upper Iweka alone to go and enter bus to anywhere. I must go with her o. Those guys are the most useless set of people I've met in my lifetime. And here they are, taking law into their hands.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Etruth: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm...looks like Stealing has become corruption ooo. The thieves must be missing GEJ now.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by focus7: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
most of the evil happening is among your people, bunch criminals.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by shilz(f): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Person sister,daughter n mama..shame!shame!!shame!!!shame!!!!!!!!!
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by jamalchance(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
see their belle like bank manager own
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by unite4real: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:

So buhari don become chairman of onitsha market traders association. If your window for house open and thief enter, na Buhari's administration.

Even if you see wall gecko eating rat, na Buhari's administration.

U try o
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by scanp(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
i pray de dnt kill dem like d way d killed d two guys who tried to rob aboki man. onitsha boiz ar nt smiling embarassed
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Abayor7: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:

It's obvious you're as senseless as a sheep! cry
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by basille(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is barbaric, nobody should take laws into their hands. The senate should pass laws preventing such acts in the future.

Jungle justice can never be the way forward.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Freiburger(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
ManTiger:
[size=40pt]These are the set of people that need #wardrobe allowance.[/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by RedEagle: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:

I thought the upper Iweka problem had been cleared. Do you mean to say that place is still rowdy and unsafe?
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by themodernman: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Whatever. Those guys have no moral right to abuse those women. Thats why there is a police station in that market

Ok oh...continue living in fantasy island...only a child will go to a dangerous place and still decide to steal there...dey wait for Police, you think dem get your time ni?
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Skoopy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:

You are right, na so them burn students for aLuu community for rivers State still for him tenure.

I no blame you.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Litmus: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Those women don't look Nigerian. And i doubt Nigerian men, people who have high respect for women would do such a barbaric thing.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by justfree1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Do you know that trevo is Halal certified? Ramadan is here. The wise have discovered how trevo help to achieve the full 30 days fast by helping them to complete the fast without missing a single one. Get a trevo for you and your loved ones today and it will help cover your nutritional gaps during the holy month of ramadan. Get a bottle delivered to your doorstep today.
Happy ramadan.
More inquiries: +2347O64482916; +2348O9262O661 | WhatsApp: +2347O64482916

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.