Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me (13276 Views)

My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Help! My Husband Want To Kill Me With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by SexyBisolarh(f): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
okay...pls who can help me with any little change to rent a house...or can accomodate me the main time thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by ayusco85(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
pls what shd i do...he is really disturbing me...whenver my sister is not ard..he keeps coming to my room..nd start romancing me n stuffs...but it comes to sex...i totally disagree as i'm typing nw...e just left my room....i'm scared and confused...

Use condom........ Don't dare allow him to fucck u raw.

Thank me later
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by ayusco85(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
okay...pls who can help me with any little change to rent a house...or can accomodate me the main time thanks

U don't ve relatives or parents? I don't trust anythin u sayin

2 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Omotayor123(f): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
pls what shd i do...he is really disturbing me...whenver my sister is not ard..he keeps coming to my room..nd start romancing me n stuffs...but it comes to sex...i totally disagree as i'm typing nw...e just left my room....i'm scared and confused...
you mean you are ready to accept his romance but not Sex?
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Omotayor123(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
goryorhal:

Are you alright ? If you don't have better things to do why not go and sleep .. Ur sis hubby dey touch you but u no won make e bleep u .. Na Mumu dey here ..
Don't mind her jare. Allowing romance but not Sex. lwkmdgrin
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by goryorhal(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

Don't mind her jare.
Allowing romance but not Sex. lwkmdgrin

Lol .., well no mind her ..
She won dey scope us for here ... Instead make you open the door make the yeye hubby slot e pestle
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by goryorhal(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

All this nonsense Wey you do/ say no go do any benefit for you .. The thing Wey Una olosho sis don do Wey dem no see any gain ...
I pity you .. Well if truly you need accommodation ..
Let me b straight with you
I'm not a saint .. I love sex pass my certificate and I no b your so called Mumu sis hubby ..
I go dey enjoy myself anything I want .. If you gree no problem .

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
am serious ....why should i lie
Talk sense into his randy head. Remind him its an abomination in all climes of Africa and before God and don't listen to his bullshit 'it doesn't matter' claim. Threaten to tell your sister if she doesn't desist from such advances. Find a way of keeping off house when you will be alone with him in the house. Bear in mind that your stay in that house has to be short or else you may later fall to his new tricks. Don't forget, you will live to regret it all the days of your life if you fall into that temptation. You can even mess an aerial boy, and for God's sake not your sister's hubby. Yours may never come if you do this!
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Larablink(f): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just admit it, you like your sisters husband that why you are having secret romance me him . If not you wouldn't have allowed it in the first place. Please save your sisters marriage and leave angry
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
vizkiz:

if that is truly you on your profile picture, then I think this issue has gone far beyond what you just typed here...abeg next thread jawe! grin
grin grin
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by mentorandfriend(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
You seem to be enjoying the attention.
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by elohorayodele: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
ki02020:
Too bad resist the devil

Buy hand made shoes at reasonable prices

Whatapp:08145804175

how much are they?
the 2nd ones
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by adellam16(f): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
don't b confused! Stay dere! Open ur legs for him! After sleeping with u, come back to nairaland, start another topic, my sister's husband raped me. Pele to u
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by ki02020(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
elohorayodele:

how much are they?
the 2nd ones

#6500 each
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by orogodoganyin(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
mdbissalla:
pls, listen, the lady is your sister (i guess blood sister)...

you have no reason to cheat on your sister. it is a taboo for man to have sex with blood sisters. so dont let him do it otherwise it will incure curse on you
taboo? since when?
it's not good but it's not new
and i also think the op is cute
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by aameyah(f): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

You sound dense. Unlike kids of nowadays that are very sharp.
So all these rape and ritual stories are passing through your left ear and leaving through the right, abii? You want to cohabit with a stranger off the internet?

In fact, I'm sure you are a runs girl. You people seem to have flooded Nairaland of recent. Ashawo no be work o.
Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Princess4eva(f): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
From ur post, I can deduce it will only be a matter of time before he succeeds with u nd u seem to want it otherwise he wudn't evn touch u with a mile-long pole if u don't want it.

Follow ur mind.....cheesy

Bleep the fuc*king life outta him

That's wat ur freaky little mind is telling you.

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by kookomaster(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm....dis is smtn serious....frm wot I see.,it seems u also like him because if nt dat..,u wud av lv d house 4 ur sista n her husband because it's nt dah easy 2 say out 2 ur sista...smtn else might happen n mind u...u r allowing ur door 2 open..meaning dat u r also gvn him ....'go ahead'...y nt locking ur door wen eva u 2 r d 1 only INDOOR angryHmmm....dis is smtn serious....frm wot I see.,it seems u also like him because if nt dat..,u wud av lv d house 4 ur sista n her husband because it's nt dah easy 2 say out 2 ur sista...smtn else might happen n mind u...u r allowing ur door 2 open..meaning dat u r also gvn him ....'go ahead'...y nt locking ur door wen eva u 2 r d 1 only INDOOR
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
am serious ....why should i lie

You probably carry itself the way he tries to treat you. If you were respectable an reponsible he wont try it. Check yourself before you cry foul.
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by SexyBisolarh(f): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
aameyah:

You sound dense. Unlike kids of nowadays that are very sharp.
So all these rape and ritual stories are passing through your left ear and leaving through the right, abii? You want to cohabit with a stranger off the internet?

In fact, I'm sure you are a runs girl. You people seem to have flooded Nairaland of recent. Ashawo no be work o.
Smh.
i tell u say i b ashawo??

2 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by SexyBisolarh(f): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
thanks Guys....i dnt knw y pple re insulting me....i neva told anybody dat am an ashawo nw...so y d insult....crying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by kasheemawo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nobody is blaming her sister's husband. I believe Men can do such.
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by kookomaster(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
You shudn't tink dey r abusin u....I blv dey all love u by tellin u d truth in a hard way...sowi about dat...buh d truth of d matter is dat u shud b very careful...beta still jst lv d house 4 dem because if d dynamite explode....it'll bounce on ur head...mark d words....takia
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by calculator123(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
u dnt av sense u allow romance and disallow sex wen him dey romance u,u seek for advice he don port and upgrade u con de cry foul#giv urself brain

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Act one, scene one. Miss Shakespeare, you've got the attention you desperately crave for. A scan through your literary piece reveals nonchalance and self-indulgence. Enjoy your "stolen water" until it becomes boiling water on your head.

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by kookomaster(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
So wot about ur parents.....because I dnt really get u rgt...,n what's d point,I mean y r u staying with dem
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Emade(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wen he never reach disgrace u no go stop o later devil dey wen u go blame o well I believe nairalanders for dis kind mata u go get d best advice here if u like u take dem if u like sleep with am na u sabi
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by brodalikeme(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babe I sympathise with you greatly, just leave the house fast and keep you mouth shout. Don't tell you sister anything because she would blame you. I take God beg you make the romancing stop and don't ever think of the sex with him. I hope you haven't had it him sha
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by jrerico1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
you're to leave the apartment, his intention and motives can't be changed. I pity your sister because when you leave he'll find another lady outside

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by blessedvisky(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
one of your eyes is bigger than the other one. did you get in a fight before taking that pix @ dp @ sexybisolarh
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Crieff(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that won't go away that the op is a scam artist!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / EXPOSING Myself For The Public To See How BIG IT IS - To Be Deleted [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.