Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (88274 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Truckpusher(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Paedophile, she is too young for you.
Mumu , she's above 17.
I bet you don't even know this and yet you scream about you being intelligent all day long like a deranged fellow , of course you're totally wacko.
No woman would leave her condo with a known mad man. grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by BraniacX(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2015
MzMayD:
its not every time ladies are in the mood you know?

And sometimes guys act like their lives depends on it .

So we gat to bring something up wink

So don't blame us sad

Blame guys uncontrollable urge tongue

Screw you

I mean, quite literarily u know grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2015
Some girls does all these but eventually get bleep.Those signs doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't want a guy to sleep with her.She just wan form tough girl.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by smileyboy: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=MzMayD post=34934908]its not every time ladies are in the mood you know?

So don't blame us sad

I guess its nature ,its not our fault too,meanwhile its the high level of testosterone we have
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by STEVENcrack(m): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2015
(11) She would tell you dat she has S.T.Ds..na dat one I fear pass esp wen the Condom you bought is M.T.N condom.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by shadrach77: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Richy4:
Long time ago i was dating this girl.

The first time we were in bed talking, i did not know how the conversation shifted and she told me her mother was a witch but she herself wasn't.

The whole feeling just died immediately It worked like magic. I made an excuse that i was going to collect something from my friend.

that was how the whole relationship died a natural death..
phone was not really common in those days so she couldn't reach me. And i don't have one then. Luckily i didn't give her our land line.

Hahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin

I guess you acted that way due to your inexperience. Next time, when a lady tells you such, her revelation should be the reason why you should NOT leave her because that means (a) She can never harm you (b) She loves you hence her revelation . By leaving her, you are putting yourself at risk cause that may create resentment in her tongue tongue tongue embarassed
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tobby1987(m): 2:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:

My Broda eh!!! See trouble....
Sex na my destiny..
I keep saying it....Sex is Overrated by Nigerian females!!!

too overated....they attach too much importance too sex...and dem no know say sex na just like an activity dat can occur anytime...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by NEROSKY(m): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:
Tosyne2much

Me and you go still put leg inside the same trouser one day

As for that period thingy....... Chaii, I dey do am wella, even when I'm not on my period, I go just wear ordinary pad like that wink

Guy : S.heart you know that I've missed you *Started caressing and kissing me*

Me: Awww! I've missed you too, but darling, I saw my period this morning *with a sad face*

Chaiii! That thing dey sweet me die wink

Oooops! I hope Wristwatch is not online shocked

#TEAM SCENT

Lol.... Badgirl.com .... Believe me, u do dat 2ur new catched dick... Becos if na old bf... Make i hear say em no go carry ur time 4 head.. I Carry like 3 girls period time 4 head...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tobby1987(m): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro some of these chick can be wicked I swear.

But we sef dun big pass that level sha - it is either you're fuccking or you're not .

No time for time wasters . grin

Time is money and you've got too many hungry puccies around to be wasting time trying to beg one to behave. cheesy

confirm talk...aint gat tym for shit....if u won fucck den fucck n make we no jam owself again
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by NEROSKY(m): 2:22am On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] grin
Girls badooo... They're all on point, they do dat movie things 4 me wella... But i no fit carry last
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tobby1987(m): 2:27am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiiiiiiiiii cheesy and u think i will open my tete for u if i get belle pain right?lailai btw na menstration lie me i dey always lie cheesy i go put pad join self,if u touch am go believe.

yeah u ryt but e depends on d type of guy ooo...sum guy go one see d pad n d blood together...but as for me I hate d word menstration...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 20, 2015
For Number Six, put a movie with loads of adult content and it could mean problem solved. grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by drake2(m): 5:16am On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] grin

Number 5? maybe ok.

But in Abuja, if you have a decent accommodation; all the things you mentioned do not make sense.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by caseyhills(m): 5:56am On Jun 20, 2015
but I blame some guys Cos when a girl visit them they act like if they life depends on that Pussy! which isn't the best way, you must not have sex with every girl that visit you on the first day, let her feel comfortable with you first, then anything can come second!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Fourwinds: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Midehi:
@ op for once,leave ladies alone & focus on guys too.

haba! na so you dey experiment?
d thing pain u
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by columbus86(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2015
O boy now bad nigas full this forum! I day hail oh!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Orijin101:

egbon mi, how far na?

I dey oo. And u. Ur face na scarce commodity oo
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by AdeniyiA(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2015
She folds her legs like Ogbanje... angry

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by isacolukay(m): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Ok @ op

So which of them do u frequently do?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Mcowubaba: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
tobby1987:

too overated....they attach too much importance too sex...and dem no know say sex na just like an activity dat can occur anytime...
Dem think say SEX na the Ultimate prize 4 men sad
Man go buy dem shoes, clothes, phone, pay house rent, pay 4 their hair, show care, call am everyday...nd wetin go dey d babe mind na- afterall he will sleep with me..my broda can SEX be equated to all this care..5-30 minutes activity shocked 4 all my husle...Igbo people go say tufiakwa cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by dubylhover(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2015
misspicy:

Francababy come and see o,think before u type trash another day

shoroniyen undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by dubylhover(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2015
akagson:
but lemme ask abeg, what's the consequences of having sex during her period?

omo na bad luck oo,even bible say dm d unclean..nd its very unpure..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2015
NEROSKY:

Lol.... Badgirl.com .... Believe me, u do dat 2ur new catched dick... Becos if na old bf... Make i hear say em no go carry ur time 4 head.. I Carry like 3 girls period time 4 head...

Lol........ he knows the date nah cheesy, but I always told him that the thingy doesn't follow the dates sometimes, wink and it's true, some ladies don't have a specific date. wink

So............... grin, It works for me wellacheesy

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by lailo: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2015
My take is these _ Irrespective of however u try to persuade her to going to bed with U, please DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT RAPE HER, cos the last time time Deji tried that with me I almost bite off his Diick. You heard
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2015
I dont understand humanity.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2015
columbus86:
O boy now bad nigas full this forum! I day hail oh!
As in ehn, bados full here oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tosyne2much(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Dem think say SEX na the Ultimate prize 4 men sad
Man go buy dem shoes, clothes, phone, pay house rent, pay 4 their hair, show care, call am everyday...nd wetin go dey d babe mind na- afterall he will sleep with me..my broda can SEX be equated to all this care..5-30 minutes activity shocked 4 all my husle...Igbo people go say tufiakwa cheesy
Baba, u no serious I swear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by SilvanusII(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2015
This IMO is a VERY poor rejoinder to the 'come and greet me' syndrome of most guys. Very tasteless.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by JOBA3(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Lock the pant and throw the key in the river
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tosyne2much(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2015
KingMakaveli:
I dont understand humanity.
Oga mi, why u no understand humanity ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] grin

she wld ask u abt ur GF or ur Ex as d case may be, na dat won u go dey try 2 convience her nd defend ursef guy b4 u knw her mama dun call her 2 cum home!!!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tivta(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2015
MzMayD:
its not every time ladies are in the mood you know?

So don't blame us sad

. Agreed, but what I hate most is if girls want it they MUST HAVE it or else they say things like"he is screwing someone else, he doesn't love me, he is tired of me, etc" if a man doesn't satisfy her there, then all hell is let loose cause WOMEN are ALWAYS RIGHT...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.