Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (88326 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by dubylhover(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
misspicy:

(dat no 5 ,b4 girl visit me,i must stylishly)
(ask wheda shes not on,cos y else wud i want)
(to invite a girl ova,unless its really business)

whether first time date or not,how will a guy have this type of mentality u stated above and not expect nemesis to catch up on his sisters and daughters is beyond me.
i called francababy to come and see how guys like you reason

wich one is nemesismy sister is an adult nd shud knw what to do nd what not to do.now if d girl comes and doesnt flow along,i wont rape her..so whats dis rant abt nemesis.back in my uni days,dr usd to b 1 girl i always tried to persuade to visit me,but she jokingly declined that my eye no good dat even if she wantd to cum,she wud come with 2 of her frnds.si if nemesis wud hit me,she shud have that kinda wisdom...lemme even ask yu,do yu think its becos of companionship yur bf likes you??i bet yu,he prefers hanging out with fellow guys cos honestly,dy reason alike..i put it to you,whn yur bf tells yu he misses you,80 percent is that he misses sex..unless he has considered a future with you..but if yu ar just a gf..you are OYO...boys will always be boys

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fabdedon:
they would spray Saint Michael perfume grin
Your deek no go gree rise grin grin
abeg where can I get such perfume? I need two dozens. undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by JoeVetar(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
hmmmm....some will even tell u to your face....like"i know u want it buht am sorry am not interested" while some will after u have done all ur proper giving of drink and food say"so u want to Bleep me right?" rhetorical questions. .....just like wennu want to go and play football and clean all the house only for ur parent to say....." so u want to go out bah" u knw u re busted
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy

Funny u cheesy

Bros na God go hep us 4rm dier hands
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by akagson: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
dubylhover:

omo na bad luck oo,even bible say dm d unclean..nd its very unpure..
Let's forget about what Bible said and whether it's unpure or not. Let's attack it from health and medical perspective. Is there a kinda consequences for having sex during her period?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by riddy0ne: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
If I were in d ladies. Shoe I. Would visit him during ramadan
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Dongreatken(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba maaaa rush pm you cheesy

Just whatsapp me..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by dubylhover(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
akagson:
Let's forget about what Bible said and whether it's unpure or not. Let's attack it from health and medical perspective. Is there a kinda consequences for having sex during her period?
well,im not a medical expert,as long as shes d neat type,i dnt think drz anythin wrong,but me personally,its a no no for me
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by rabbuy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Some girls tho...
well before you come over I will have stated some facts to you indirectly....and I am just so iono but u won't know when you the babe will lean over to kiss me after multiple failed attenpts on seduction...

To my brothers... If geh telll u all the aforementioned no biliv am at all ,na format... Let her go knowin u have lost that battle not the war..
Its common tactic sometimes u gotta take your eyes off the prize and act indifferent so as to obtain the trophy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by phintohlar(f): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
We have heard.....

abi ooh
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by avast007: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
henhen.....
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by spartanobad(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.