Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education (35099 Views)

Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education / Gov. Shettima Nominates GGSS Chibok Principal As Borno Education Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by 400billionman: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
ugoezeik:
and u want me to believe dat fis chibok stuff isn't a scam to ease gej out of aso rock? right frm day 1 patient Jonathan said it but let me rest my case

The conspiracy against Jonathan was monumental..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Of course she saw it. These people know things and see things the average Nigerian will never see or know. She knew why they did not believe there was any kidnap. Funny how since buhari won we have not seen one video of shekau. He has suddenly disappeared also the attacks have someone almost magically become extinct without any further announcements of military action. Well done.

Tayomi37:
It is now cleared to me when Mrs Jonathan z 'chai there is God o o o. She saw a great conspiracy of the highest order against her husband. I weep for this nation
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Make i do watin?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Akpan107(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... a country full of lies and hypocrisy and yet we want peace and progress... Well d blood of Jesus will speak for us.. Amen
Amen...!
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by mrtheo33: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
I am not suprise at all, after all since after d handover who talks about chibok girls again.
Hope BOG group will be rewarded too.
Mad people.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by francizy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
peppyluv02:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm'A labourer deserves his wage'....indeed a good reward for a job Welldone.
Na God go punish all you APshit bastards! Fools! Only wicked souls who just wanted Jonathan to fail believed and still believe in that kidnapping scam.

Peppy nwannem oh! Ole way?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by GEJPosterity: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Please just don't mention Jonathan.

He is chilling with his family and enjoying his life.

For the good work he performed in this country, he will forever be blessed. He's not missing Aso Rock I'm sure.

It's us who were so foolish as to jump on one foolish international hash tag campaign created by APC's PR firm (AKPD Global Associates owned by David Axelrod, close friend of Barack Obama) to discredit Jonathan who will suffer for our foolishness.

Buhari is not going anywhere. He's going to rule until 2019, possibly until 2023 with the finest Fulani tradition of extreme nepotism and wholesale ineptitude. And there's nothing you will do about it. Nothing.

Protest? Try it.

Election? LOOOOL.

Shebi Jonathan was "clueless"?

Una eye go see something.

Next time God sends you a leader to free you from slavery, maybe in another 20 years, if you like follow the slavemasters to bring him down again.

Na you sabi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nwanne mmadu. I'm fine dear.
francizy:

Peppy nwannem oh! Ole way?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by francizy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
peppyluv02:
Nwanne mmadu. I'm fine dear.

Been a while oh.. Hope the ministry is been moved to the permanent site? cheesy
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by lacici(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Compensation for her dirty deals
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
okechukwu3:
ECOTERRORS:
Chibok girls were used by the APC to destroy GEJ's govt, BBOG coordinator has been appointed by GMB to head his transition commitee while the Principal is being nominated for comissioner.

There is a high level of conspiracy in all of these

Did apc also ask shekarau to play a role and make a video to tell the world about the abduction?

It took Shekarau weeks to claim the abduction of Chibok girls unlike his other deeds
I'm sorry I don't understand your comment
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by lacici(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Compensation for dirty deals
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Emmy4Naija: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
At least those that Naively supported the APC script of Chibok girls can see the real actors and actresses now.

Think about this; even if it wasn't a script, did the Principal of the school show any leadership quality that warrants such appointment?

Now that political power has gone to the North let's see how they will use it to develop their educationally backward people and infrastructure. After all their military brothers plunged Nigeria to the ditch.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by obailala(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
kayode27:

My sincere apologies then...
My apologies too
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by obailala(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Positiveminds:
When Asari said the Chibok thing was a scam the gullible ones shouted him down. Now isn't it clear that he is right after all? The questions not still answered are these?

Where did the Chibok girls disappear to?
Why were the children of the Principal and Vp not amongst those kidnapped, since they all were writing the same exams?
Why is it that the military does not have a trace of the kidnapped girls when the made foray into the Sambisa forest ?

So many questions to ask. Their evil plot against God's annoited leader will remain a pain to the North for years to come. No appologies.
What about the over 600 women and teenage girls that the Nigerian army freed from captivity after they destroyed bokoharam camps in the weeks before the elections?... Are they also scam?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
cheesy Still working towards that.
francizy:

Been a while oh.. Hope the ministry is been moved to the permanent site? cheesy
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by francizy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy Still working towards that.

May only good news be ya porsion this year and onward.. smiley
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
The basis for this nomination has to be explained haba this is not it
Meanwhile please contact us for your building, painting and tiling works. Thanks

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Chimezie250(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
All these just to get power, the way Northerners are so crazy about power or ruling this country, should other tribe do same, the won't be peace in this country, with this revolution we can see even boko haram is part of their ploy just to get power
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by porka: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=13pt]Shekau would be made the minister of Defense.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by porka: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
obailala:
What about the over 600 women and teenage girls that the Nigerian army freed from captivity after they destroyed bokoharam camps in the weeks before the elections?... Are they also scam?

[size=13pt]Are those the 'missing' Chibok girls?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
obailala:
If the chibok girls abduction cpuld6br scripted and well played, then the abduction you're talking about is a walkover.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by kenoz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
chwoi!!!egbegbetigbegbe grin
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Xcex: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Frm d first day i had of d missing girls, i've neva blivd d scam. the North wil 4eva remain poor n backward, d more reason we want d nation 2 be divided.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by JaYbeS(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
That's a hand shake for a job well done.... Still waiting

The truth abt chibok girls go cum out one day
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by joseph1832(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
ohemdave:

All liers will have their part in the lake of fire.It Shan't be well with all those that cajoled Nigerians over pseudo disappearance of acclaimed Chibok girls including the coordinator bring back our girl (insane OBY) that brought people acclaimed to be the parents of the missing girls to meet with the then president,GEJ. The hard end money of Nigeria was spent on people who are not Nigerians,knowing very well that its was a fiction. Posterity will not allow all of you to derived Satisfaction from evil proceed.

At the embolden, I say a very big Amen!.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Danabu(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]somebody who can not manage a school efficiently and effectively is being given the whole schools in the state. What a country!
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by dougivilla(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have said this severally here and on other fora that Chibok was a scam.

Its compensation time.

The following have already been compensated: APC, Buhari, the Bornu state governor, Hadiza, this principal etc

Those awaiting compensation are: Oby Eze-Ekwensu, The vice principal, the gate man, Shekau, other BBOG and Bokoharam crew members, Northern Elders forum, the chibok parents etc.

God is watching and will punish accordingly. Its only a matter of time. Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
when Asari came out to say openly that its a scam, some people crucified him

Am still watching.....

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by obailala(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Are those the 'missing' Chibok girls?[/size]
I'm not saying they are chibok girls, I'm only just drawing attention to similar atrocities by the terrorists which have been confirmed.

For example, if a confirmed serial rapist in Borno is accused of raping a girl in a Borno village called Chibok, can you give me one reason why I should doubt the story?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by kpolli(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chibok the propaganda that took GEJ out of office, why won't they promote her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.