Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm (6813 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Condom With Sperm For Sale / Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by iamrealdeji(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
List it,i can't read a long story
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by steph2sweet(f): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by imoh4king(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
List it,i can't read a long story

ehn...how much will u pay
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by imoh4king(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
steph2sweet:
Just here to read comments
Meaning that my write up ain't interesting...my friend, GERROUT....
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by imoh4king(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whaooo! 835 people have read my post...wonderful.
wondering wat I should post again....this time it has to do with ladies...Hahahahahaha...
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by steph2sweet(f): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
imoh4king:

Meaning that my write up ain't interesting...my friend, GERROUT....
Seems you woke up from the wrong side of your bed. No time to exchange words with you.Like I just said I am here to read comments and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by imoh4king(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
steph2sweet:

Seems you woke up from the wrong side of your bed. No time to exchange words with you.Like I just said I am here to read comments and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

says who.... if u comment again, I will ban u on my thread...
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by deeznutsgottem(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, another fabulous female musician emerges! Tiwa, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay and others should watch out for this new talented artist with the stage name JAHBABY... wink...You can download her latest single from my signature below...Video drops next week featuring Mr 2kay...Watch out!

Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by Sageez(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
austinesteve:
S
s for sperm
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by Chinatownm(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
imoh4king:

R u okay? Did u say cunt head? Hmmm...
Plss, am waiting for u to start shooting ur sperm.
Lolzzzz...

First of all I av a better suite dan dat suicidal outfit u embedded ursef in. Try and make ursef presentable then I will grant u audience.
Fuking applicant lik u. Instead of u to go learn a trade and be meaningful to ursef, u com here com de fool ursef. Ewu Gambia.
Ur owner go soon use u do ramadan.
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by imoh4king(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Chinatownm:

First of all I av a better suite dan dat suicidal outfit u embedded ursef in. Try and make ursef presentable then I will grant u audience.
Fuking applicant lik u. Instead of u to go learn a trade and be meaningful to ursef, u com here com de fool ursef. Ewu Gambia.
Ur owner go soon use u do ramadan.

Guy, u get serious bad mouth....abeg, carry DAT kind mouth go jare. Ur own pass my own.
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by faith551(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Ladies an gentlemen, let's have a standing ovation for my fluid grin
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by imoh4king(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2015
faith551:
Ladies an gentlemen, let's have a standing ovation for my fluid grin
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by Chinatownm(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
imoh4king:

Guy, u get serious bad mouth....abeg, carry DAT kind mouth go jare. Ur own pass my own.

Hahahaha, I de gv u sign from d outset make u pack well, so it won't get to dis level u no gree.

Hapy fadas day anyways. I know say u get 2 children but no wife yet. Try n marry Dis yr ooo so ur children go get mother presence small.

Your my man henceforth
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by imoh4king(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chinatownm:

Hahahaha, I de gv u sign from d outset make u pack well, so it won't get to dis level u no gree.

Hapy fadas day anyways. I know say u get 2 children but no wife yet. Try n marry Dis yr ooo so ur children go get mother presence small.

Your my man henceforth

Lolz.. thanz bro. Wish u same.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by Wantedola(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Wow. But why do most girls look like poop due to too high infux of different sperm? And secondly, are there sperm donors like we have blood donors? Not for free Sha.
Re: Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm by Gabriel8003: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2021
learn video editing too...6weeks 30k, 4weeks 25k...weeks ends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism / See what this Lagos boy is doing to this nine girls / She Is About To Marry Her Ex Boyfriend's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.