Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm (1397 Views)

Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Condom With Sperm For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by lordklaus(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
An evangelical pastor from Brazil by name Sobrino Valdec Picanto ,has been persuading his church members to practice ora.l s*x because it was the way he preached the word, saying that his ‘milk’ was sacred.
And this pastor said his p*nis was blessed and ....continue... http://gistclinic..com
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by sinistermind(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Holy cum cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
fools errywhere
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2016
angry End time indeed!.
It is so glaring even to the blind that some "pastors" call themselves to the ministry where God hasn't called them.

sad
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by adedayo3193(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Dat is disgusting,gullible followers endtime pastor
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by shotin(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Ahhhhh, so gross..
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by Smellymouth: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by chachanga: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Chai, and me I thought he was mixing the thing with milk, Cocoa drink or Maltex.

I nor know say na direct dem females dey drink and suck from "Anointed Pump"?

And na only pastoral manliness dem fit suck again; not their hubbies? See wicked world and devilish hijackers of a glorious Gospel! embarassed
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by obiorathesubtle: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Ebayray:
angry End time indeed!.
It is so glaring even to the blind that some "pastors" call themselves to the ministry where God hasn't called them.

sad
he's just trying to be there b4 he's called
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by Nature8(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked shocked

Lol.. The pic got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Kai grin
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by Roselilly(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Why on earth will I sit down and allow someone feed me his sperm! I no they read bible ne!
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by lordklaus(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wonder shall never end
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by agbonkamen(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ebayray:
angry End time indeed!.

sad
my dear will you blame the pastor rather the foolish members who are blindfolded by the name pastor at the mention of that name "Pastor" all members are convince that he is from God.
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by lordklaus(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bad christian members
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by lordklaus(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
He deserves under elbow
Re: Pastor Feeds Members With Sperm by lordklaus(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again / Denrele Flaunts His Butt In New Sexy Photos / Omg!!!!!!!!!11 Kenya Girls Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.