Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel (60483 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Emasel:
When it comes to Engineering in Nigeria, I give it to FUTO! The Op is right on that.

Engineering has different branches

FUTO cannot lord over every other school in some branches.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ozoro poly shud be number 1 angry
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Charitymuna(f): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
its a bloody lie. university of Benin didn't make this list which is best in medicine n engineering in Nigeria .
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Lincoln275(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
my I.T student is from C.U , hmmmm , nothing dey her head..... thats from ur own point of view sha
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by vitality22(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
2fine2fast:
Fut MX
Always on point
Yea, FUT Minna is the way to go. Very good and a quality university to attend. Am a proud FUT Minna Alumni

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by jamislaw(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
I rep ABUSITE always ahead. If u ar an abusite can I ve some like pls..................... Jamis law 4 real a.k.a Engr Engine..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by swindo1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
teeowl:
FUTA is 3 times better than FUTO.
oboy no talk am comot 4 here,make guys no 4get fanta bottel 4 ur head

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by nonjebose(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
jejemanito:
Why taking it personal? The Op is not far from the truth. Those in the coporate world know these facts

Think. There is a reason P&G chose UNN and not FUT-Yola(no offence) for UG internship last year. There is a reason Schlumberger and Shell based their research centers in UI and FUTO. Think!

PS: Just noticed uniben isn't on list! Err lalasticlala it is either you put UNIBEN or delete this thread asap!! WTF!
So na now u wake up,con see say d Great Uniben no dey dere. The criterion for locating such centres is not just becose of d Performance of d graduates
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Jay20(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
am comfused here..umm op between FUTA n FUTO which is the best university of technology?..but i believe it all boils down to the student..and NB, wen it comes to engineering its always the technology universities and the rest...
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by GodswillAJudins(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
FUTA is far better than FUTO.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by alhafis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Are you a learner?or you want to distort history and fact? University of Ibadan is the Nigeria's Premier University. If you don't know google is your friend. Anyway, all your assertions are just mere conjecture that should be discarded in an academe niche.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by adeA1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jagabaaaa!!! What a construction!!!!!
Chopet:
I wish is true
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by karkinase(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op,No Uniben on dis ur so called list ..den I guess u delete it cos its really a Joke. #Greatest Uniben Always repping anywhere dey go. I cnt shout
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by tinuolababy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
I rep Unilorin. Better by far
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Omowalksola(f): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Datazone:

Is that a name of a University or Animal? You well so? Them never talk University finish you dey call that one?
ehnehn...itz d name of d animal kingdom u belong 2 #fool
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by olasmith10(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
tinuolababy:
probitas doctrina!!! unilorin all d way..
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by olasmith10(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
tinuolababy:
probitas doctrina!!! unilorin all d way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Juve4(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Have u forgotten RSUST
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Julisweety(f): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
luvprince4real:
There ar two schools in nigeria..... UNIBEN and others..
there is a mistake somewhere. universities in Nigeria are: university of Nigeria, nsukka. and others. .... copied?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by pasqal09: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
SSGUniport:
FGC Okigwe...

okigwe ppl here?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by nonjebose(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Datazone:

Oboy nor be scatter, I'm from Delta. I speak the truth and I try not to be myopic. His view is clustered with IGBO
Ol boy, u don make me scatter laugh tire for here. No mind d guy.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by NWANICHODE: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA and the rest!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by nonjebose(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
vitality22:

Yea, FUT Minna is the way to go. Very good and a quality university to attend. Am a proud FUT Minna Alumni
Alumnus

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by eromspete(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Your own inaccurate opinion
ajahexcel:
Many graduates complain of lack of jobs in Nigeria or high rate of unemployment, but it has been traced to a bitter truth that the average Nigerian graduate is unemployable.

Despite the unemployable status of Nigerian graduates, graduates from some distinguished universities have shown themselves worthy of their certificates in their workplace.

The following universities produce the best students in the work place..

1. Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO):
If you are good in Engineering and Mathematics in your company, the next question that follows will be, "Are you a FUTO graduate?". It is taken by default that anyone who gets the chance of schooling in FUTO is a maths genius and author of Engineering Mechnics.

2. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

Those who speak very correct and fluent English and were the glasses of Medical doctors are assumed to have graduated from the premier university. The graduates from the university of Nigeria Nsukka are outstanding in their field of study.

3. Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU):
Any northerner who rises to significance or found in any coy is assumed to have schooled in ABU. This is because graduate of ABU zaria are the best in their work place.

4. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK):

Graduates from Unizik are simply awesome in their work place, they have good human relation. They are social and can always fit in so long as the work is not involving Muscular strength.

5. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)

Respect the graduates the graduates of OAU and you will live long. They are excellent in any field they claim to have got their BSc. OAU graduates are simply great.

6. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN):
A school of intellectual giants, graduates of university of illorin tend to always lead others in their place of work.

They have this leadership spirit that separates them from graduates of any other school in the same coy with them.

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

This is the school of unlimited opportunities, it seem to be where celebrities are made. It is said that if you "blow" in UNILAG, You are big guy for life.

UNILAG graduates distinguish themselves in the area of arts and other sciences, Most Nigerian Celebrities in MUSIC, Nollywood, Sports etc were once in the four walls of UNILAG.

8. University of Ibadan (UI):

No doubt that the graduates of UI do great in their workplace.

9. Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA):

Just like their co university of technology (FUTO), graduates of FUTMINNA are outstanding in their place of work especially in the area of Engineering and Information Technology.

10. Covenant University (CU):

Although a private university, the graduates of this university are well grounded. They display academic prowess that make you consider going back to the university to learn again because they tend to show you things you were not taught in your school.

They have the book in their head and good number of them deliver those stuff in their head to the coy they work with.

Do you think there are other schools that should make the list and have not been added, kindly drop a comment at the bottom of this page.

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

DO YOU WANT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR TO OUR PAGE, SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO nigerian university scholarships (AT) gmail.com

Source: https://twitter.com/9jascholarship/status/612191359718461440
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Otunbatrafford: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
What methodology did you employ to arrive at this trash?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
And I just cant see the best in petroleum engineering linked to uniport... angry..OP do the needful
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by HonAdepitan(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
lantessy:
FUNAAB is not on the list?
the most disciplined graduates in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by mondob2k(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
When i opened the post my thoughts were if i dont find UniZik then the op's work is not complete.

Zikites are good at what they do.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by josgolf(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
A graduate of UNN is always ahead...naturally...
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Omowalksola:
ehnehn...itz d name of d animal kingdom u belong 2 #fool
Yeah I belong there, your dad is the king. #Ugly thing
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Sulaimon01(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
lantessy:
FUNAAB is not on the list?
The thing taya me o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / Free Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.