Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel (60402 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by TCliff: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Uniswag all d way
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Emmaville(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2015
There are two schools in dis country Nigeria:

1. The Great University of Benin,

2. Others.

Which kind yeye Futo, UNN, Unizik.

Rubbish!!

As a confirmed uniben grad, the only oda pipo wen I dey see for dis country na UI, OAU, Unilag, Covenant, darzall.

Others shud goan seadan! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Omeny: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2015
I rep Unilag

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by EmmyDe25(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Olatimide:
. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

Those who speak very correct and fluent English and were the glasses of Medical doctors are assumed to have graduated from the premier university. The graduates from the university of Nigeria Nsukka are outstanding in their field of study.

when someone calls UNN the premier university, then he must really be a novice, jjc and dump headed...
lol... @premier university, i cant agree more. UNN must have been established in 1948 to have taken the place of UI as the nation's premier university.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
directonpc:

Am serious Benue rules
Okay...
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by lantessy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
hardeyemoh:
where is tasued?? undecidedwhere is tasued??
grin cheesy shocked
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by phaulzoe(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Repp #Abu Zaria 4 sure!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Sundaydare1: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
That is your opinion not mine, LAUTECH students let me see your hands up
ajahexcel:
Many graduates complain of lack of jobs in Nigeria or high rate of unemployment, but it has been traced to a bitter truth that the average Nigerian graduate is unemployable.

Despite the unemployable status of Nigerian graduates, graduates from some distinguished universities have shown themselves worthy of their certificates in their workplace.

The following universities produce the best students in the work place..

1. Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO):
If you are good in Engineering and Mathematics in your company, the next question that follows will be, "Are you a FUTO graduate?". It is taken by default that anyone who gets the chance of schooling in FUTO is a maths genius and author of Engineering Mechnics.

2. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

Those who speak very correct and fluent English and were the glasses of Medical doctors are assumed to have graduated from the premier university. The graduates from the university of Nigeria Nsukka are outstanding in their field of study.

3. Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU):
Any northerner who rises to significance or found in any coy is assumed to have schooled in ABU. This is because graduate of ABU zaria are the best in their work place.

4. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK):

Graduates from Unizik are simply awesome in their work place, they have good human relation. They are social and can always fit in so long as the work is not involving Muscular strength.

5. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)

Respect the graduates the graduates of OAU and you will live long. They are excellent in any field they claim to have got their BSc. OAU graduates are simply great.

6. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN):
A school of intellectual giants, graduates of university of illorin tend to always lead others in their place of work.

They have this leadership spirit that separates them from graduates of any other school in the same coy with them.

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

This is the school of unlimited opportunities, it seem to be where celebrities are made. It is said that if you "blow" in UNILAG, You are big guy for life.

UNILAG graduates distinguish themselves in the area of arts and other sciences, Most Nigerian Celebrities in MUSIC, Nollywood, Sports etc were once in the four walls of UNILAG.

8. University of Ibadan (UI):

No doubt that the graduates of UI do great in their workplace.

9. Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA):

Just like their co university of technology (FUTO), graduates of FUTMINNA are outstanding in their place of work especially in the area of Engineering and Information Technology.

10. Covenant University (CU):

Although a private university, the graduates of this university are well grounded. They display academic prowess that make you consider going back to the university to learn again because they tend to show you things you were not taught in your school.

They have the book in their head and good number of them deliver those stuff in their head to the coy they work with.

Do you think there are other schools that should make the list and have not been added, kindly drop a comment at the bottom of this page.

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

DO YOU WANT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR TO OUR PAGE, SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO nigerian university scholarships (AT) gmail.com

Source: https://twitter.com/9jascholarship/status/612191359718461440
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by PipSurgeon(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Swagk101:
iRep ABU Zaria grin
i know someone called swagK in ABU with brother SwagT and frnd Mazi.. are u the one? if yes, send me a pm.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by ecoliattack(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Where did Fashola graduated from?
If you are not a graduate of the prestigious University of Benin, you are wrong.

Greatest of the greatest UNIBEN students!!!!
GREAT!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Swagk101(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
PipSurgeon:
i know someone called swagK in ABU with brother SwagT and frnd Mazi.. are u the one? if yes, send me a pm.
Done!!!It's me bro
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by EazyMoh(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
keep deceiving yourselves with school names while one guy from state poly is employed by Chevron...
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by chmod777: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Your university is different. Who r u. Stop behaving like infants. Some here have degrees from best universities in the world.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Emyben(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
arootech:
If nasarawa state university (NSUK) is not among these list,,.. i doubt its authenticity because the kind of graduates the skul is producing this days is unprecedented...........

Yea.. It is really unprecedented at the high number of Almajiri graduates they dispose off every year.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by PipSurgeon(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Swagk101:
Done!!!It's me bro
na Arif be this.. Mazi course mate.. how e dey go?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by raphroye: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2015
ajahexcel:
Many graduates complain of lack of jobs in Nigeria or high rate of unemployment, but it has been traced to a bitter truth that the average Nigerian graduate is unemployable.

Despite the unemployable status of Nigerian graduates, graduates from some distinguished universities have shown themselves worthy of their certificates in their workplace.

The following universities produce the best students in the work place..

1. Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO):
If you are good in Engineering and Mathematics in your company, the next question that follows will be, "Are you a FUTO graduate?". It is taken by default that anyone who gets the chance of schooling in FUTO is a maths genius and author of Engineering Mechnics.

2. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

3. Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU):
Any northerner who rises to significance or found in any coy is assumed to have schooled in ABU. This is because graduate of ABU zaria are the best in their work place.

4. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK):

Graduates from Unizik are simply awesome in their work place, they have good human relation. They are social and can always fit in so long as the work is not involving Muscular strength.

5. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)

Respect the graduates the graduates of OAU and you will live long. They are excellent in any field they claim to have got their BSc. OAU graduates are simply great.

6. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN):
A school of intellectual giants, graduates of university of illorin tend to always lead others in their place of work.

They have this leadership spirit that separates them from graduates of any other school in the same coy with them.

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

This is the school of unlimited opportunities, it seem to be where celebrities are made. It is said that if you "blow" in UNILAG, You are big guy for life.

UNILAG graduates distinguish themselves in the area of arts and other sciences, Most Nigerian Celebrities in MUSIC, Nollywood, Sports etc were once in the four walls of UNILAG.

8. University of Ibadan (UI):

No doubt that the graduates of UI do great in their workplace.

9. Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA):

Just like their co university of technology (FUTO), graduates of FUTMINNA are outstanding in their place of work especially in the area of Engineering and Information Technology.

10. Covenant University (CU):

Although a private university, the graduates of this university are well grounded. They display academic prowess that make you consider going back to the university to learn again because they tend to show you things you were not taught in your school.

They have the book in their head and good number of them deliver those stuff in their head to the coy they work with.

Do you think there are other schools that should make the list and have not been added, kindly drop a comment at the bottom of this page.

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

DO YOU WANT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR TO OUR PAGE, SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO nigerian university scholarships (AT) gmail.com

Source: https://twitter.com/9jascholarship/status/612191359718461440
wrong!!!! where's Futa, the best University of technology in Nigeria
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by suledes(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2015
I dey laugh. The guy just dey pack schools here according to d holy spirit. He did not include graduates of NOUN
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by sisiafrika(f): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Johnsonjoseph:
Oduduwa university should be added...They produce effective graduates also..
iffa whoze u slap! Odu what? Adeyemi col of edu better paSs am sef
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by sisiafrika(f): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2015
izora:
greatest abusites.. ever reping

islamic schl!!!!! Unilorin, abu and uniabuja must not be on the list!!! I would have protested nakkkked al the way to aso rock if it happened!!!!! Islamic fucking schls!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by sisiafrika(f): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
peeta89:
No Madonna University and LAUTECH on this list. How come?
hahaha, d dullest person in my class then in high schl got admin to lautech! hahahaha, lautech dat u pay to get MBA and aLl other rubbish! Hahahahahahahahah
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by sisiafrika(f): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2015
peeta89:
No Madonna University and LAUTECH on this list. How come?
hahaha, d dullest person in my class then in high schl got admin to lautech! hahahaha, lautech dat u pay to get MBA and aLl other rubbish! Hahahahahahahahah or Madonna that Ssusu and Philo will terrorize u? Hahahahahahah
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by sisiafrika(f): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Shaw007:
Real stuff, I was about to give hands to the thread, and then I didn't see uniben, they produce the best geologists, lawyers and doctors
hahahaha, shcl for bloody sailors. Hahahah iffa hear
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by sisiafrika(f): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2015
hardeyemoh:
where is tasued?? undecidedwhere is tasued??
hahaha, tasued that an English graduate caNnot speak fairly good English. That lady don spoil ur schl gan ni. Hahahahha, her English be like Mama Bukola eleja's english
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by sisiafrika(f): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
ehigie:
So na so Ambrose Alli University nor take dey this list abi?
Well, if you are very smart in your workplace, your colleagues would ask if you attended Ambrose Alli University.
A.A.U graduates can survive anywhere and are very talented.
If u think say i dey lie ask Pastor Chris, Festus Keyamo, Don Jazzy, Tony Elumelu, Faze, Ali baba, Buchi (Comedian), Godsday Orubebe, omawumi, Aisha Buhari (First Lady), Benedict Ayade ( Governor of CRV state), etc. Make I continue OP?
hahahaha, orubebe! No wonder. Sailors school
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by sisiafrika(f): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Emyben:

Yea.. It is really unprecedented at the high number of Almajiri graduates they dispose off every year.
fals from egusi tree
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by johnspurgeon014(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
TELL A FRIEND!!!

NEW PROJECT/SEMINAR TOPICS covering RECENT TRENDS and RELEVANT RESEARCH are available!!!

Do you have an approved TOPIC and are in need of MATERIALS/ASSISTANCE to help write on your research paper/PROJECT/SEMINAR

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08034845878

BBM: 2AB903A4

Email: johnspurgeon014@gmail.com

www.datacademia.com
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by izora: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
lol

sisiafrika:
islamic schl!!!!! Unilorin, abu and uniabuja must not be on the list!!! I would have protested nakkkked al the way to aso rock if it happened!!!!! Islamic fucking schls!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
manneger2:
Hmmm....where is uniport

I'm still asking myself that question
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by IsiAbuncha(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
During my time in school, my H.O.D Dr Igwe received e-mails from companies asking why our 3rd class graduates are outstanding with intentions of seeing our 1st Class.

Even our 3rd Class peeps dey represent for reputable companies when the mentality be say with 3rd Class u no fit get job.

All doz futo and unn u dey put there I no even know dem and dat covenant school, me think say na church sunday school o! I no know say na university sef shocked

O boy! If you ain't unique you ain't shit & if you ain't from Uniport take take a seat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan (list Of Successful Candidates:first Choice) Is Out. / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.