Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel (60397 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by temmylorlah(f): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
I'm good...Thanks!!
Freemanan:

Dowdy love.... You welcome to Nairaland... Your profile stuns me tho....
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Yahoo Yahoo school.Na joke I dey oo.
lol cheesy

No make dem hear ooo wink
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by pasqal09: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
SSGUniport:
Yeah the OP is from Feddy Ok... He was my Junior...
when did u graduate?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by LoneRanger12(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
docmoses:
shoro niyen
Oya mi Lenu o
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Futminna my alma mata.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Mightyguy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Johnsonjoseph:
Oduduwa university should be added...They produce effective graduates also..
oduduwa kor orunmila ni... :'

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by geedot: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
melvoy2k:
There are 2 universities in Nigeria. U.I (University of Ibadan) and others. All others are satellite campuses to U.I. Believe or live it.Greatest United!! Great!!!
Bro, you sure you're a UItes?
Cos UItes hardly make noise on threads like this..
We let others(students from other institutions) do the ranting for us!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by ayox1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op u need 2 be flog. Where is Lasu?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by directonpc(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dexema:

what of uniBEN?..........,,UE
Uni Ben ain't in Benue state
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by directonpc(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Freemanan:
We talking serious business here Dude...
Am serious Benue rules
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by freeyayo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
I rep ABUsites 'Naturally Ahead'. I don't think this a fair rating. Performance in any work place is a personal thing. It depends on the person concerned. I have met people from unpopular Universities that are top dogs at work. Uniben graduates are excellent too. Worked with some smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by izora: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
greatest abusites.. ever reping

freeyayo:
I rep ABUsites 'Naturally Ahead'. I don't think this a fair rating. Performance in any work place is a personal thing. It depends on the person concerned. I have met people from unpopular Universities that are top dogs at work. Uniben graduates are excellent too. Worked with some smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by peeta89(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
psychologist:
Well I school in West Germany. grin grin grin

tongue
Who cares if you school in Germany? You wan come Bobo us here ni? Well if nobody cares Maltina does. Just joking bro.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by peeta89(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
No Madonna University and LAUTECH on this list. How come?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by ccog(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
kennygee:
I n expect University of Abuja for that list.
unilaxity of abuja ke? Ko jo.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by peeta89(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
How come Madonna University and LAUTECH is not on this list?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by jaydee87(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
to me all sch av brilliant student. all sch shud be on that list....
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by mandarin: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
When rating universities based on performance in the field then sentiments are not sufficient to claim any spot but objective analysis.
One of those things I cherish about schools is the place of their products in the organized sectors, policy making offices and innovation.How schools add values to the economy and the society at large.
Another area to look at it is the graduate and professional courses they offer, schools are not rated through chest beating and all the bla bla.
A look at Nigerian Universities will point a clear cut direction to you that old generation universities are in charge. Check out CEOs, MDs, Directors and major decision makers in top organizations in Nigeria and see where they got their trainings, not less than 60% of them passed through one of OAU, UI and Unilag either at undergraduate or graduate levels. Today, even at the middle levels, you can't write off their dominance. Unilag especially excel in graduate trainings and in some fields stands ahead like MBA programs, Insurance and Risk Managements where its product dominates, and excellent in liberal arts and medicine. Of course you can't dispute UI and medicine, that school alongside OAU has the most experienced professors in Nigeria.OAU is an all rounder school and can only be followed by FUTA and Uniben in engineering.
ABU is the best in the North alongside UniJos and has amazing infrastructures because its politically connected to the stream of all political leaders in the North but it cannot compete so much in private sector and entrepreneurship.
Coming down to the middle cadre in offices, you begin to, on the average recognize the impact of such schools as FUNAAB, FUTA and Unilorin, they are good. In specificities, FUTO, LAUTECH, FUTminna, EKSU, UNN are good in some fields, LASU is fairly good in medicine and Law for instance.Yabatech in accounting and arts.
I have had first hand experience of some private universities' performances, convenant is good, largely young fast learners but find handling stress quite challenging. Babcock and even Bowen, those working with me at the moment are sharp.
All in all, it boils down to individuals but you cannot but acknowledge what is good in these old schools.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by suleiman419(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
I SALUTE A.B.U ZARIA[b]I SALUTE A.B.U ZARIA[/b]I SALUTE A.B.U ZARIA

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Dubemkelly(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Simply rep ur uni,nobody would want to agree
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by freddaboh(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
I'm an ABUsite all the way. Proud of my school ABU Zaria.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by knackz(m): 1:25am On Jun 21, 2015
webincomeplus:
All federal universities of technology in the country produce engineers that distinguish themselves in the workplace, not just FUTO. What happened to FUTA?

This list is just a product of the OP's imagination. Topics like this can never be correctly written about, especially here in Nigeria, where there are little or no stats to drive home points.
yea mehn.. 5yrs course rock!!!
....ATBU Bauchi
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by mrwiddy(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
That list is incomplete without Lautech undecided lipsrsealed
so,u sighted it too,#irepladoke

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by professorMD1: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2015
FUT Minna first sch to be wiser than wisdom tongue
no wander, if a child doesnt visit other peoples farm he thinks his fathers farm is the best! undecided
i no blame OP sha lipsrsealed
you need literature review on this thread cheesy
maybe your family menbers are distributed on the ones you rated high
FUT minna till cartoon turns human joor tongue
.....msteeeew....where my charger jooor! i wan charge my gionee M3 grin grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by marqueetim(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Which one is covenant, despite being a PRIVATE university. Can you compare government with private service delivery?. Know what you say please, because Havard, MIT etc are all private schools, only in Nigeria do we bring down our own.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Shaw007(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2015
jejemanito:
Why taking it personal? The Op is not far from the truth. Those in the coporate world know these facts

Think. There is a reason P&G chose UNN and not FUT-Yola(no offence) for UG internship last year. There is a reason Schlumberger and Shell based their research centers in UI and FUTO. Think!

PS: Just noticed uniben isn't on list! Err lalasticlala it is either you put UNIBEN or delete this thread asap!! WTF!
Real stuff, I was about to give hands to the thread, and then I didn't see uniben, they produce the best geologists, lawyers and doctors
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by mypersonalty: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2015
OP!!! go sharpen ur brain and the hand u used to type this... Where is LAUTECH on the list... Without lautech, the list is as useless as the sambisa weed u smoke b4 writing this.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by hardeyemoh(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
where is tasued?? undecidedwhere is tasued??
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by OMO4NANS001(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2015
He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good Leader on this note i will want to introduce to you a young and dynamic leader,a loyal boy to the core,he has been so much involved in the school politics from the faculty to the parliament,SUG etc,he believe that A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.this young Edo born believe on the vision and mission of NANS and those great past leaders and individuals who have paid alot of sacrifice to keep this vision going,he believe that improving more on the works of our past leaders will enhance the life of every nigeria student........i present to you Ogbegie Moore Osayomore vying for the position of president.together we can make it work. watch out for his manifesto shortly. Together let us build the NANS Of Our Dream!!! Aluta Continua,Victoria Ascerta #‎Osayomore4NANS001‬#Osayomore4NANSPresident
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by ehigie(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2015
So na so Ambrose Alli University nor take dey this list abi?
Well, if you are very smart in your workplace, your colleagues would ask if you attended Ambrose Alli University.
A.A.U graduates can survive anywhere and are very talented.
If u think say i dey lie ask Pastor Chris, Festus Keyamo, Don Jazzy, Tony Elumelu, Faze, Ali baba, Buchi (Comedian), Godsday Orubebe, omawumi, Aisha Buhari (First Lady), Benedict Ayade ( Governor of CRV state), etc. Make I continue OP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan (list Of Successful Candidates:first Choice) Is Out. / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.