Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel (60442 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by ShakurM(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Shakur I sight you,otondo to sure.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by mayor10(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Most people out there don't know wha we face in unilag....the toughest skul to study engineering in nigeria esp electrical engr is unilag..and the only school that has its maths handled by engr lecturers is unilag...sentiments apart..av always hated unilag cos of wah pple say bouh it nd oau has always been ma num1 love in dis country buh when I got there I got to believe the saying that nevr believe wah pple say bouh sumfn if uve nevr confirmed urself...unilag is simply the best...The only skul that help you to think outside the box...#greatest akokite#

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Edigrows: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
another imperfect list :/
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Great ABUsite! I just love that school.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by dayo23(f): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
I didn't graduate from FUTA, but FUTA is actually the best school of engineering
#i rep ABU Zaria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Shollarh(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Na you sabi. Still proud to be a student of uniben. Plus I don't intend carrying my resume around after youth service. Ama be an employer. Benin boys rock! coolcool
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by fyneboi79(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Great Unizik o!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Mystery007(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
FUT MINNA all d way, the Crux of Technology
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Glocal1: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
SocialRecluse:
Joseph Ayo Babalola nko? sad
JABU..... JABULANIIIII. lols
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by temmylorlah(f): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
The Nation's pride....University of First Choice....University of Lagos,we lead,others follow.....In deed and in truth!
NWANICHODE:
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA and the rest!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by docsholz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
I knew this thread will be interesting grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by bigfrancis21: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lion for life!

Great UNN!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by naijathings(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
F. U. T. O 2007.
I don work till I leave quit my job and dem look for me but by then I was on the next company payroll.

That school is a pressure tank.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Gagame(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lacomus:
OP FOR YOUR MIND

Studio mode loading ..................
come ma studio naaa make I nake u tight beats
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by kennynelcon(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
SSGUniport:
FGC Okigwe...
Yes
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by fyneboi79(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Shollarh:
Na you sabi. Still proud to be a student of uniben. Plus I don't intend carrying my resume around after youth service. Ama be an employer. Benin boys rock! coolcool
If I need hitmen then its uniben boys grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by opebamdell: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
I rep "UNAD",..nw EKSU,..it depend on individual potentials,.I av once rub mind with UNILORIN graduate in Chemistry,..chingbain no dey hin brain!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by arootech: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
If nasarawa state university (NSUK) is not among these list,,.. i doubt its authenticity because the kind of graduates the skul is producing this days is unprecedented...........
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Pricelezz(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
I still can't find anything spectacular about
UNN graduates. Let's say, substantial number of them are averagely good. I agree with u on FUTA, FUTO, Unilag, Unillorin, Oau, ABU & Covenant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by MurderX: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good list. However list is incimplete without UNIBEN, FUTA and BUK.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Seye25(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
I also noticed that most HR Managers are products of Olabisi Onabanjo University. Seems they have the best skills in that field.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by xeeco: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
The theoretical and practical intellectual prowess demonstrated by ABU Zaria graduates in their coy is not limited to Northern extraction but nationalistic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by MurderX: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Remove NAU from that list.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by ajahexcel(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
SSGUniport:
Yeah the OP is from Feddy Ok... He was my Junior...

Ogam how is it going?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by MurderX: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
The oil and gas industry is mostly dominated by UNIBEN, UNILAG and UNN grads.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by fyneboi79(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
luvprince4real:
There ar two schools in nigeria..... UNIBEN and others..
grin killer squad boys= Uniben boys
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by HiGod: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
ajahexcel:
Many graduates complain of lack of jobs in Nigeria or high rate of unemployment, but it has been traced to a bitter truth that the average Nigerian graduate is unemployable.

Despite the unemployable status of Nigerian graduates, graduates from some distinguished universities have shown themselves worthy of their certificates in their workplace.

The following universities produce the best students in the work place..

1. Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO):
If you are good in Engineering and Mathematics in your company, the next question that follows will be, "Are you a FUTO graduate?". It is taken by default that anyone who gets the chance of schooling in FUTO is a maths genius and author of Engineering Mechnics.

2. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

Those who speak very correct and fluent English and were the glasses of Medical doctors are assumed to have graduated from the premier university. The graduates from the university of Nigeria Nsukka are outstanding in their field of study.

3. Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU):
Any northerner who rises to significance or found in any coy is assumed to have schooled in ABU. This is because graduate of ABU zaria are the best in their work place.

4. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK):

Graduates from Unizik are simply awesome in their work place, they have good human relation. They are social and can always fit in so long as the work is not involving Muscular strength.

5. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)

Respect the graduates the graduates of OAU and you will live long. They are excellent in any field they claim to have got their BSc. OAU graduates are simply great.

6. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN):
A school of intellectual giants, graduates of university of illorin tend to always lead others in their place of work.

They have this leadership spirit that separates them from graduates of any other school in the same coy with them.

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

This is the school of unlimited opportunities, it seem to be where celebrities are made. It is said that if you "blow" in UNILAG, You are big guy for life.

UNILAG graduates distinguish themselves in the area of arts and other sciences, Most Nigerian Celebrities in MUSIC, Nollywood, Sports etc were once in the four walls of UNILAG.

8. University of Ibadan (UI):

No doubt that the graduates of UI do great in their workplace.

9. Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA):

Just like their co university of technology (FUTO), graduates of FUTMINNA are outstanding in their place of work especially in the area of Engineering and Information Technology.

10. Covenant University (CU):

Although a private university, the graduates of this university are well grounded. They display academic prowess that make you consider going back to the university to learn again because they tend to show you things you were not taught in your school.

They have the book in their head and good number of them deliver those stuff in their head to the coy they work with.

Do you think there are other schools that should make the list and have not been added, kindly drop a comment at the bottom of this page.

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

DO YOU WANT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR TO OUR PAGE, SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO nigerian university scholarships (AT) gmail.com

Source: https://twitter.com/9jascholarship/status/612191359718461440

The moment I saw the first two universities, I knew the list was compiled by an Igbo boy.

The real and best Universities in Nigeria either at working place or anywhere around the world are:

1) Obafemi Awolowo University Ife

2) Ahmadu Bello University Zaria

3) University of Nigeria Nsukka

4) University of Benin

5) University of Ibadan

6) University of Lagos

7) University of Ilorin

cool Covenant University

9) Federal University of Technology Akure

10) And the rest.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
KeenOne:

Sagacious, UNN should displace UNILAG on that top three. Majority of the movers and shakers of this country are alumni of the Citadel sited on the hills of Nsukka.
UNIBEN are not doing bad too.

Lai lai!

When you look at the website of leading companies and their directors. Especially the foreign-owned professional ones. Take a look and you will see that those 3 lead.

Also look at the profile of the most distiguished Nigerians abroad, professionally and academically, same thing.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by laplace19(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lolz.... it feels good to be a FUTO student... proud.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
luvprince4real:
There ar two schools in nigeria..... UNIBEN and others..

That's OAU line angry
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Gagame:
come ma studio naaa make I nake u tight beats
where do you base ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.