Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67804 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by iamrealdeji(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Let me just pretend as if u don't have mental problem n reply u.

I guess the English I post with has become very complicated for some people to understand.

The air force de bomb empty places called creeks...lmao, Nigerians r massively St.upid.
were you there clown? What do you know? Have you ever been there?,if you're mentally la.me,must you prove it for everybody to know? Insanity is nothing to show off,but you're too mentally sick to know that,i can't blame you
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by akwunmi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
]hissssss
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by MrP7: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
ok Buhari is travelling around the world for support against Boko haram but he bombs calabar
Buhari should think about stepping aside it seems he has no clue on how to run this country
Boko haram that has been killing people steady how many times has he attacked them
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by LANREFORWA: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
K
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by freeage7(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
This Egun man called Amosun na fool. Can he try that in the Alimajiri states? When it comes to Niger-Delta they will always won to show off. Idiots
This Egun man called Amosun na fool. Can he try that in the Alimajiri states? When it comes to Niger-Delta they will always won to show off. Idiots
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by firstolalekan(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civil war.
Shut da fùck up ídiotaqueen

The civil war that will only happen within your family members.
Any gaddamned bokoharam or Militant will be crushed to death!
No more nonsense! A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by UpLoyo: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civil war.

Doesn't matter, a criminal is a criminal...
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Princewell2012(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
hansad:

Only a dimwit can believe that Adesola Amosu could bomb a part of Nigeria without Buharis permission.

Buhari was among the close decision makers during the Abacha regime which hanged Ken Saro Wiwa of Ogoni.
So it is Buhari that will tell I G P. to do his work when the need arises? so pathetic.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Shut da fùck up ídiotaqueen

The civil war that will only happen within your family members.
Any gaddamned bokoharam or Militant will be crushed to death!
No more nonsense! A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN.
ahahahah sorry o, why are so much in pain are curse or wat?abeg carry ur stinking mouth commot, and mind u is u and ur family dat will experience physical and spiritual war in Jesus name.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by bummyla(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abeg oooh! Let Them Tread With Caution!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by 27naira(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:

Sister check well.. na your mouth dey smell not civil war... just ask person to check your breathe if not.. then am sorry ☺
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by 27naira(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Militancy should be crushed as much as terrorism.. nothing bias about it

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by karkel(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Those militants na shark wer Dem be oo submarine boko..ehn....buhari suppose send cos dose guys no d fly na swimming things
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Robinhood477: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
kokoA:
You don't have sense.
na you no get sense
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Drenix(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abegi, y dem no strike boko haram with air strike,na militant dem dey use air strike 4... Dis country ganm wat is gud 4 d goose is gud 4 d gander
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Tackle Boko Haram first
It's better to look for a black goat during the day. At night it may be difficult to locate it. If the activities of the militants and kidnappers are not put to check, they may snowball to something else.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by correctyourself(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
FynBabe:
I doubt if this is the right thing to do at the moment. Hmmmmmm! I hope this decision would not end up in regrets. Let's see how it goes.

Here is my feelings and suggestions! I feel so sad when i hear this pirate/militants rubbed poor woman who gose to the market through water transportation to buy fish, and other innocent citizens, collect their money, sometimes inflicted injuries on them.

Recently we hear how they attached policemen and cart away with some arms, where there is a case like this and you dont use a higher hand, then you have giving them the opportunity to go ahead, in other word ; no responsible government allows whats happening in that region and if you don't take action now, a time will come when they will feel untouchable and deprive anybody who is not their member of accessing that area.

Finally, I think its a move on a right direction. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by remirez07(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:

LINK: http://www.thetrentonline.com/buhari-declares-war-on-south-south-militants-orders-air-bombing-of-creeks/
When we have silly leader as president these kind of news we get.. May peace of the Lord be with us south west... It sounded we re the peaceful Ñigerian
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by marv1: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:

The Military is to blame. They removed what once was to establish what favoured a central looting process. With the Northern states running Almajiri governments (relying entirely on federal allocations and putting nothing in the national treasury, as i heard), reverting to a federal system of government won't be easy cos the North won't want to see that happen.
For how long are u going to blame the military. If our so-called leaders are responsible i dont think there would be military intervention.I still hold these governors responsible . Look at the way they live reckless lifestyles. We must begin to hold these pple responsible or else even when we start fed system of govt it wont change anything. The cabals will always be there because they have the money and influence. Thats why we need a strong-willed leader that will lead by example.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by tonychristopher: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

Bro,been reading ur post,u've just been throwing insults.You have a WAEC certificate ryt? Go and join politics so that u can give us the much awaited change.Atleast he was smart enuff 2 ascend nd become president over WAEC holders.Am sure u are smart 2 since u have WAEC or even Bsc.Lift urself from where u r and be a leader

Well spoken and I am on track but that doesn't change the fact that he has no WAEC

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
well they dont have to take it lying down. they can take it 6 feet under fully asleep grin
lol grin
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by FynBabe(f): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
I sincerely hope it goes well. I am not against what they are doing just that I don't know how it would end.
correctyourself:

Here is my feelings and suggestions! I feel so sad when i hear this pirate/militants rubbed poor woman who gose to the market through water transportation to buy fish, and other innocent citizens, collect their money, sometimes inflicted injuries on them.

Recently we hear how they attached policemen and cart away with some arms, where there is a case like this and you dont use a higher hand, then you have giving them the opportunity to go ahead, in other word ; no responsible government allows whats happening in that region and if you don't take action now, a time will come when they will feel untouchable and deprive anybody who is not their member of accessing that area.

Finally, I think its a move on a right direction. Thank you.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by petermichaels(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Naija Alwys shown powr wher not urgently needed. D needed areas!!.... We dey wait since 2009. If der are any secret motives bhind this action,God will b the judge.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by hansad: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
yetunsbay:
pls leave out SW fr ur civil war oo

Provided that southwest does not join the north to fight for one Nigeria again. SW should have developed more than what it is now if it had declared Oduduwa Republic in 1966.

What is called south south today should have developed more than it is today if the area had resisted federal troops fighting against Biafra. At least, the various groups could have formed smaller countries if they feared that they would not fare better in Biafra.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ndukwejoe(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
THE SAME WAY YOUR PEOPLE FOUGHT THE WAR BY BEING SABOTEURS. I BEG TALK ANOTHER THING.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
hansad:

Instead of teaming up with Igbo to realize Biafra, some foolish southsouth people may prefer Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba relocating them from the Niger delta areas.

Ndom Egba for example.
Teaming up with Igbos is suicidal my friend... Igbos act without proper planning!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Well spoken and I am on track but that doesn't change the fact that he has no WAEC
Jonathan that had more than WAEC,with the wisdom he had 2 obtain ur so called WAEC and other certificates, what did he do with his wisdom that u r enjoying?Going 2 school does not mean u have leadership skills.Go 2 churches and mosques,u will find people without WAEC leading people in different fields with their wisdom and experience.Just die down dis issue of WAEC because it is jst irrelivant.Or is it written on ur WAEC that u have leadership skill to be president?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by firstolalekan(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ahahahah sorry o, why am I much in pain? Am I cursed or wat?abeg make i carry my stinking mouth commot, and mind u, it is me and my family dat will experience physical and spiritual war in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by obichiekweibe59: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
So fast? Dis country is really approaching disintegration.
Boko Haram should be top priority for now.Chibok girls nko?
What a discriminatory decision.How many people were killed by the militants,compared to BH.
Surely 2015 has not yet passed by.
Anything can still happen.
No ministers,no appointments but urgent response to militants.
What a shame
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Jonathan that had more than WAEC,with the wisdom he had 2 obtain ur so called WAEC and other certificates, what did he do with his wisdom that u r enjoying?Going 2 school does not mean u have leadership skills.Go 2 churches and mosques,u will find people without WAEC leading people in different fields with their wisdom and experience.Just die down dis issue of WAEC because it is jst irrelivant.Or is it written on ur WAEC that u have leadership skill to be president?I wud rather vote 4 an illitrate person who I think has leadership ability than a professor whose leadership skill are just his sweet words he learnt from school
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by hansad: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pprovost:

Teaming up with Igbos is suicidal my friend... Igbos act without proper planning!

Friend or for, it is not improper planning to secede from a country that organizes pogroms against its population. You wait for your group to be totally annihilated in such a country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.