Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67801 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by tit(f): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
I hear amosu mean witchcraft in yeeboes.
this pilot is good.
he bomb without missing!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by hansad: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
correctyourself:

Here is my feelings and suggestions! I feel so sad when i hear this pirate/militants rubbed poor woman who gose to the market through water transportation to buy fish, and other innocent citizens, collect their money, sometimes inflicted injuries on them.

Recently we hear how they attached policemen and cart away with some arms, where there is a case like this and you dont use a higher hand, then you have giving them the opportunity to go ahead, in other word ; no responsible government allows whats happening in that region and if you don't take action now, a time will come when they will feel untouchable and deprive anybody who is not their member of accessing that area.

Finally, I think its a move on a right direction. Thank you.

A government must know that what those people did requires proper policing, not use of bombs and fighter jets to attack the area.

You may agree with bombings in the area because there's no oil to harness in your area, no militants clamouring for better deals from oil that comes from their area, hence you don't give a shiiit for collateral damages that must be done by the bombings.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by vislabraye(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
nigga shut yo ass up. you sound like a creek militant. you look like a skinny asari dokubo

You should be pitied above all men. E have so many angry and frustrated youths. I pray Gmb remembers you. embarassed
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
vislabraye:

You should be pitied above all men. E have so many angry and frustrated youths. I pray Gmb remembers you. embarassed
grin
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by mak15: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
chamboy:
bh has civilian hostage in captive
Seriously, u want to justify not using lethal force or air strike on boko boys
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by tonychristopher: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

Jonathan that had more than WAEC,with the wisdom he had 2 obtain ur so called WAEC and other certificates, what did he do with his wisdom that u r enjoying?Going 2 school does not mean u have leadership skills.Go 2 churches and mosques,u will find people without WAEC leading people in different fields with their wisdom and experience.Just die down dis issue of WAEC because it is jst irrelivant.Or is it written on ur WAEC that u have leadership skill to be president?I wud rather vote 4 an illitrate person who I think has leadership ability than a professor whose leadership skill are just his sweet words he learnt from school

Keep defending the indifendible

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by hansad: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
obichiekweibe59:
So fast? Dis country is really approaching disintegration.
Boko Haram should be top priority for now.Chibok girls nko?
What a discriminatory decision.How many people were killed by the militants,compared to BH.
Surely 2015 has not yet passed by.
Anything can still happen.
No ministers,no appointments but urgent response to militants.
What a shame

The fastest thing Buhari should have done is return regional government system with fiscal federalism to Nigeria to bring peace and development to all parts of Nigeria. But he wouldn't do that because his north believes that it is the greatest beneficiaries of the rigged political structure created by soldiers from north of Nigeria.

Through proliferating 19 states and Abuja with myriad local government councils in every village in the north, the north of Nigeria gets the largest share of Nigeria's revenues that come mainly from crude oil. That explains this Buhari's peremptory bombings of the south south.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by jossyj: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
lomprico:

you are very wise! undecided

and the bomb will wipe your generations out of this earth as you wish biafra so it shall be unto you

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Raziii(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kufie:
This may be a problem but I'm positive about the results
funny signature tho...lol
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Caseless: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
you are just a fat bastard and an illiterate!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by aristosoft(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
The writer/editor of this news is not in the interest of Nigeria's unity. There was an action against Sea Pirates and Militia but he termed it as strike against Niger Delta Militants.

God is watching you on 3D Screen o.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
this thread is filled with curses. Guys pls take it easy.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by correctyourself(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
FynBabe:
I sincerely hope it goes well. I am not against what they are doing just that I don't know how it would end.

Its well my sister, God will take control.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Amen.
UR behaviour just defined d real meaning of stu pidity, really i dont like insulting ple so pls fu ck off and if u dont i will show d diff between oyo breed and ajegunle breed.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

The only thing dat can lead 2 losing lives is if the militants decides 2 retaliate by killing,which of cos it will be only ryt 4 d soldiers 2 defend themselves.The government already has a menace it is fighting and is not intending 2 kill people 2 ignite another.Who luvs war?

The north loves war dearly. That's why for more than a thousand times , they pick up arms n keep slaughtering for no reason...

Niger delta militants don't kill people, they only retaliate against government stupidi.ty.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
were you there clown? What do you know? Have you ever been there?,if you're mentally la.me,must you prove it for everybody to know? Insanity is nothing to show off,but you're too mentally sick to know that,i can't blame you

Lol.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by correctyourself(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
FynBabe:
I sincerely hope it goes well. I am not against what they are doing just that I don't know how it would end.
Ok, Its well my sister, God will take control.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by firstolalekan(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
UR behaviour just defined d real meaning of stu pidity, really i dont like insulting ple so pls fu ck off and if u dont i will show d diff between oyo breed and ajegunle breed.
Bring it on ídiot undecided
Let me tell you the miserable story of your ídiotic like.
Silly morôn.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
chuna1985:

The north loves war dearly. That's why for more than a thousand times , they pick up arms n keep slaughtering for no reason...

Niger delta militants don't kill people, they only retaliate against government stupidi.ty.

Well,its is not the north that is carrying out the air strikes,it is Nigeria.Plus d fact that they don't kill people,doesn't mean their activities shud not be stopped(Oil theft,stealing from poor innocent women carrying their goods on d sea,pipe vandalization,kidnapping workers and so on) Read how militancy is a menace in Columbia,Mexico,Brazil and so on,do u think its different from these pirates who call themselves Niger Delta militants?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by jossyj: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chisom460:
Bombing of creeks? How about civilian casualties? Why don't he leads a well equipped ground force.If you have notice the dullard attention had shifted to the south south,why BH still goes on rampage. A direct attack on south south is an indirect attack on Biafra,hope our President is not tribal.

The peadofile jihadist has always targeted Biafra with support from Cameron and obama so they can continue to steal our oil.
but they must fight this war they have declared to finish.
IT'S BIAFRA OR NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by crisycent: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
E don set. WW3 9ja version.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by jossyj: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

Well,its is not the north that is carrying out the air strikes,it is Nigeria.Plus d fact that they don't kill people,doesn't mean their activities shud not be stopped(Oil theft,stealing from poor innocent women carrying their goods on d sea,pipe vandalization,kidnapping workers and so on) Read how militancy is a menace in Columbia,Mexico,Brazil and so on,do u think its different from these pirates who call themselves Niger Delta militants?

shut up that your filty mouth
they killed innocent biafrans
the terrorist you call you president in that zoo called Nigeria is truely brainless.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Bring it on ídiot undecided
Let me tell you the miserable story of your ídiotic like.
Silly morôn.
I cant c u lack manners all ur post is full of abusive words,pls reduce d intake of ur weed and mind u is not everybody dat is insane like u ,i just pity ur mother or wife a condom will av preserve dis ,i dont rant with ple dat have retarded brain.fooli sh pig keep on grunting pig.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kingphilip(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
kliq:
No bullshitting

Attack is truly the best form of defence

That's a President with clue

DUARA LEGEND!!!
hw about on boko haram is jumping from country to country a form of attack

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by lomprico(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
jossyj:

and the bomb will wipe your generations out of this earth as you wish biafra so it shall be unto you
who dfuck are u? don't u know sarcasm when u see one? iti!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by firstolalekan(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
Idiataqueen:
I cant c u lack manners all ur post is full of abusive words,pls reduce d intake of ur weed and mind u is not everybody dat is insane like u ,i just pity ur mother or wife a condom will av preserve dis ,i dont rant with ple dat have retarded brain.fooli sh pig keep on grunting pig.
[/s]
Lousy retąrd
Like mother like daughter undecided
You people will still fight that civil war in your family o.
Lousy daughter of a drunkąrd old foól.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by olawalepopoola: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Where is Asari Dokubo!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
jossyj:

shut up that your filty mouth
they killed innocent biafrans
the terrorist you call you president in that zoo called Nigeria is truely brainless.
Well,I am not d type that does insults,social media has created a platform where people can say what they can't in actual physical appearance 2 a person they don't even know is older than their father.Did I insult u?.Anyway,4giv u 4 dat.Besides,am not in2 dsame argument as u,u r talking in relation 2 ur hatred 4 hausa and what they did 2 Biafra,I am not.I am talking with regards 2 d topic at hand and my opinion
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by cuteboy2: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pirates who hijack and rob ocean going vessels do not hide in the creeks and villages of Akwa Ibom.
They operate in the high seas especially in sea approach to Lagos, Port Harcourt and around Benin Republic. Lots of imported petroleum products are hijacked at high seas this way with active connivance of Nigerian Navy senior officers.

Criminals who steal crude oil and ship them out using large tankers clearly aided and abetted by Nigerian Navy and JTF operate offshore Rivers and Bayelsa states. There is no JTF commander (usually, officers of the rank of Major General or Brigadier General) or Navy Commander of Eastern and Western Naval Command who is not involved in these illegal stealing and sale of Nigerian crude oil from pipelines. This is why the lobbying to be posted to these "juicy commands" is usually very fierce.

These so-called bombings of Akwa Ibom creeks to kill pirates is a ruse and a big fraud to deflect the attention of Mr President from their lucrative business.

Click "like" if you share this view.

President Buhari should start the clean up from the within the military hierarchy. The enemy is residing within.

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. But please tell him not to bomb Uzochukwu, the conquering biafran warlord's home. grin

I don't even care about who ordered the bombings - those cowardly militants ought to be bombed to smithereens, including all those cold war era patrol ships GEJ bought for them. I'd even send a laser guided missile to GEJ's home as collateral damage for being a failure of epic proportions. A next one to Dokombo or whatever the fvck the name of that cowardly and loquacious obese gorilla with Osama's beard is - and make sure his head and his body are far apart. grin

Those militants are a scourge and scum of this earth. But innocent folks must be protected.
dikembe mutombo grin

oh the fella you need is one ansari dokubo the bellicose and pugnacious fellow. a man of rather generous proportions, aesthetically speaking that is

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Danelo:
who's this vagabond?
i notice how you quickly changed your location buahahahaha grin grin
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

They are bombing "suspected" militant positions , but nothing is being done about the Fulani herds men who go on countless rampage killing innocent Nigerians...

FYI...buhari is a northerner n he is is commander in chief of all the military arms in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.