Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67880 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Where is Asari Dokubo!
He's planning. Tomorrow is pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
lomprico:

who dfuck are u? don't u know sarcasm when u see one? iti!
Don't mind her.Something else made her paranoid and she decides 2 throw d anger here.4 no reason at all I was insulted by her
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Where is Asari Dokubo!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Where is Asari Dokubo!
He's planning. Tomorrow is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by SirShymexx: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
dikembe mutombo grin

oh the fella you need is one ansari dokubo the bellicose and pugnacious fellow. a man of rather generous proportions, aesthetically speaking that is

Lol. That fat muthaphucka with no neck can't hack it like big Dikembe. And he sure can't block missiles the way Mutombo used to block shots.

All he needs is a portable laser guided missile to where he rests his head at, to turn the fat fvck into food for vultures. grin

Muthaphucka running around with no neck, yet he thinks he a G - GTFOHWBS! grin
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
marv1:
For how long are u going to blame the military. If our so-called leaders are responsible i dont think there would be military intervention.I still hold these governors responsible . Look at the way they live reckless lifestyles. We must begin to hold these pple responsible or else even when we start fed system of govt it wont change anything. The cabals will always be there because they have the money and influence. Thats why we need a strong-willed leader that will lead by example.

Your comment is a digression from the point i made. Federalism that was in place before the military took over was killed by them and i don't see any bill to re-establish it surviving our democratic process because of the dependence of states on oil revenue.
Federalism would have changed so many things.
1:Agriculture wouldn't have died cos each state known for farming would've maintained it for it's survival and development.
2:The central government wouldn't have had all the national revenue to use and squander as it pleased.
3:Mining of natural resources for which every state is known to have would've been at it's peak in addition to oil revenue making for a wealthier nation.
4: Each region would've been left to develop at it's own pace. The competition that would've resulted between the regions would've led to faster, focused, and more meaningful development rather than forcing a people to accept modernization and western education. These and so much more would've accompanied true federal system of government and if anti-corruption was the reason for a military take-over as you had inferred, changing the federal system of government wasn't the solution against corruption but an act that enabled them loot with reckless abandon. This present system rather seems to be the bane of our development and hadn't stamped out corruption in anyway.
5: Now here is my initial and original point:
WITH TRUE FEDERALISM, THE IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE OF SOUTH SOUTH WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OF THAN THEY ARE TODAY. If you think i am wrong on that 5th point, that is when you should object with reasons.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Abugab(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.

This was how BH grew into a monster as we allowed sentiments control our action at uprooting them early.
Efforts are on and there have been constant bombing and killing of BH boys/girls and the reason why you seem not to know is the mistake of allowing them grow so large. Taming these sea pirates early now will prevent another minster springing up in the south south.
If nothing is done we shall be the ones complaining why the govt allowed them grow. Something is being done now and we are complaining still.
Maybe it will be better not to have a govt and we all leave in anarchy or in man's state of nature.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. That fat muthaphucka with no neck can't hack it like big Dikembe. And he sure can't block missiles the way Mutombo used to block shots.

All he needs is a portable laser guided missile to where he rests his head at, to turn the fat fvck into food for vultures. grin

Muthaphucka running around with no neck, yet he thinks he a G - GTFOHWBS! grin
lmao yeah niggas like this amaze me. like this is 1800 AD where the strongest nigga is the baddest nigga. nigga this is 2015 and all it takes to stop your big ass is a bullet. heck a 10 year old can be the one pulling the bullet on your big ass and you are a goner. this fool on some delusion of grandeur because jonathan has pumped him up. its a new sherriff in town now. the general from daura that is, and he is here to clean up all that mess grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by SirShymexx: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
lmao yeah niggas like this amaze me. like this is 1800 AD where the strongest nigga is the baddest nigga. nigga this is 2015 and all it takes to stop your big ass is a bullet. heck a 10 year old can be the one pulling the bullet on your big ass and you are a goner. this fool on some delusion of grandeur because jonathan has pumped him up. its a new sherriff in town now. the general from daura that is, and he is here to clean up all that mess grin grin

Lmao. grin

These fools don't know bullets ain't got no names, and the quickest with the biggest heart, will always be the winner. Heck, most of the most vicious killers ever are skinny nyggahs with innocent face - who don't smoke/drink. But when it comes to bursting heads, they will kill you with ya mouth wide open - and show no remorse. grin

I fvcking hate that fat fvck with no neck - he deserves a missile, to be honest.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. grin

These fools don't know bullets ain't got no names, and the quickest with the biggest heart, will always be the winner. Heck, most of the most vicious killers ever are skinny nyggahs with innocent face - who don't smoke/drink. But when it comes to bursting heads, they will kill you with ya mouth wide open - and show no remorse. grin

I fvcking hate that fat fvck with no neck - he deserves a missile, to be honest.
hahah i think he gets the message now. watch him come up with some ' we support buhari ' twitter ranting tomorrow. he know where the power is at and he aint got it. he had it in the time of jonathan but he aint got it no mo. watch that big headed ass nigga make a center page declaration in some nigerian local paper about how he is fully supportive of buhari and buhari is a great man and in fact i think he will be the best president we ever had. grin
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by codeRED214: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
robosky02:

my thought

while he is still calling for international support and dialogue for boko haram why hurry this one

I believe PMB was trying to curb the militant into becoming what boko haram has become today. If Jonathan has done the same thing at the begining of the threat boko haram wont get to this stage. For you that said he should leave the miliatant and tackle BH. His plans on boko HARAM is still on his drawing board trying to get a perfect plan. I would hav done d same by eradicating d militant that wants to grow than tackling wat has grown. If he leaves militant and tackle BH, by the time hes done with BH, militant would hav gone haywire. Thats my thought.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by SirShymexx: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
hahah i think he gets the message now. watch him come up with some ' we support buhari ' twitter ranting tomorrow. he know where the power is at and he aint got it. he had it in the time of jonathan but he aint got it no mo. watch that big headed ass nigga make a center page declaration in some nigerian local paper about how he is fully supportive of buhari and buhari is a great man and in fact i think he will be the best president we ever had. grin

Lol.

Once you see videos of how dirt poor those from the oil region are living, with all their water polluted with thick oil and gas flaring everywhere - you'd know that these plonkers aren't freedom fighters, just jobless and greedy lot taking advantage of their people.

They all deserve missiles - spare no one. You know what time it is - SN1 - the G-code.

Regardless, no pass for Boo-Harry - he's moving slow and booky with the Fulani mafioso who think they own the country. He is going to get it as well. But I like this development though.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by fineguy11(m): 1:00am On Jun 21, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
u're a kid...so your brothers are criminals...im frm akwaibom state to be precise,,anybody or group of persons that picks ur arm against the nation or engages in any criminal activities in any part of this country shld be wiped out.....if u have problem with airstrikes,,,go to the creeks and receive hell from the air..

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by NobleG1(m): 2:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Haha! What happened to fighting Boko Haram first?
Bunch of incompetent as*sholes!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Cooleasy(m): 5:01am On Jun 21, 2015
carzola:
Reuters and Al-Jazeera reported that around a dozen militants were killed in the raid.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by uduokirika1(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2015
olapluto:
I remember few months ago when one miscreant called Tompolo was threating the ex president. Some PDP folks were also saying they can use Tompolo to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari.
Less than 30 days into his reign, Buhari has already put the militants in place. Simple, effective actions like this prevent mosters like Boko Haram.
This was d same method adopted by Obasanjo in Odi and Yaradua in Maiduguri!

You and I today knew what happened afterwards. Its so unfortunate that we are good at forgeting simple History.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Abugab:

This was how BH grew into a monster as we allowed sentiments control our action at uprooting them early.
Efforts are on and there have been constant bombing and killing of BH boys/girls and the reason why you seem not to know is the mistake of allowing them grow so large. Taming these sea pirates early now will prevent another minster springing up in the south south.
If nothing is done we shall be the ones complaining why the govt allowed them grow. Something is being done now and we are complaining still.
Maybe it will be better not to have a govt and we all leave in anarchy or in man's state of nature.

u can only tame militancy by taking care of the Niger delta , not by bombing it. obj killed n bombed them.but it didn't yield any positive results, rather it worsened the whole matter..
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2015
sukkot:

If obasanjo couldn't clean up that mess , I assure u that buhari can't.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2015
codeRED214:

I believe PMB was trying to curb the militant into becoming what boko haram has become today. If Jonathan has done the same thing at the begining of the threat boko haram wont get to this stage. For you that said he should leave the miliatant and tackle BH. His plans on boko HARAM is still on his drawing board trying to get a perfect plan. I would hav done d same by eradicating d militant that wants to grow than tackling wat has grown. If he leaves militant and tackle BH, by the time hes done with BH, militant would hav gone haywire. Thats my thought.

I'm really sorry for ur reasoning here.

boko haram have been killing n bombing Nigerians since may 29, more than 500 have died n buhari is still looking for a special plan. But here in the south, he's killing innocent n cool headed people who are going about their business all in d name that they are militants.

Have u heard that any book haram member have been killed in buharis administration

huhari is allowing boko haram which is already a grown terrorist network to grow even.more n ur here talking nonsense.

Sorry once again
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Fash20: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Chappie:
how strong are the nigerian army?
the nigeria milatry force is just 200k + not even up to 300k.
over 50k+ dead from fighting bokoharam
now the biggest question is how many militant were killed in this raid?
or is this faze to blind the civilian and anti ss element? or just a show of force?
the nigeria milatry prowess is dwindling already.
can the milatry face off a civil war?note this will be a modern warfare.
this seperatist won't be using dane guns anymore.
Can you please back these up with facts. Nigeria lost 50K soldiers to BH.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Fash20:
Can you please back these up with facts. Nigeria lost 50K soldiers to BH.
not army only,
it's military and paramilitary.
go to maiduguri and check wink
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by opedaydydx9(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2015
carzola:
and die?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by opedaydydx9(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2015
I think more of the air strikes should be on bokoharam..... They pose more threat than the militants for now anyway
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Fash20: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Chappie:
not army only, it's military and paramilitary. go to maiduguri and check wink
who do you think your deceiving.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Fash20: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Chappie:
not army only, it's military and paramilitary. go to maiduguri and check wink
who do you think your deceiving.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Noborrow9: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Day 4.

Keeping Family Ties.

So would you perhaps, if you turned away, cause corruption on earth and sever your [ties of] relationship? Those [who do so] are the ones that Allah has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision. [44: 22-23]
One will not enter paradise if he/she cuts off relations with relatives. [Bukhari, Muslim]
A man came to the Prophet (SAW) and said, O messenger of Allah, I have relatives with whom I keep good relations, but they cut off relations with me, I forgive them, but they oppress me, I do good to them, but they treat me badly, should I get even with them (treat them as bad as they treat me)? The prophet replied: "No, If you do so all the relations will be cut off this way. On the contrary, be generous and keep in touch with them, you will always have support from Allah as long as you stay this way." [Muslim, Ahmad]
Whoever likes that his sustenance becomes abundant and his age be longer, let him keep good relations with his relatives [Bukhari, Muslim]
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Ababadada: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
South south should go for advance anti aircraft missiles to bring those helicopters and jetfighters down. No cause for alarm one thing musk kill a man.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kipesco(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
hansad:

Instead of teaming up with Igbo to realize Biafra, some foolish southsouth people may prefer Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba relocating them from the Niger delta areas.

Ndom Egba for example.

I was thinking these people from Niger Delta will come together to look for lasting solution. Imagine I have not heard anyone visiting Jonathan to discuss issues rather they keep on giving elbow to OBJ and co.
What a shame.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by MarieSucre(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
well this came out of the bkue . Have not heard of any unrest in the creeks recentlt . Perhaps an explanation should be released.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by iukpe: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
natedalo:
Buhari is making a BIG mistake. The Niger Delta militants have the capability to cripple this country with minimal losses. If the nigerian army cannot face boko haram in open warfare in a desert like theater, i doubt they would be able to combat militants in the creeks and secure nigeria's oil installations. Opening a war on 2 fronts is not the answer, at worst military might should be used to force the militants to negotiate.

Who are the Niger delta militants? Why would anybody want to cripple the country? How can they have "minimal" losses in a crippled Nigeria if they are truly Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.