Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders (36556 Views)

7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / 5 Things That Yahoo! Search Can Do But Not Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
if you want to write words in bold. Type these two characters: [b] and [/b] Then type the letters you want in bold in between the two chracters above. I repeat, in between them. Try it and see if you will get it.

I wan try something

[I] I want to italicize my bold font [ /I]

It didn't work

Yay!!! it worked
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by charlsecy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
7. How To Know The Online Members: Dont look for this for too long, there is no notification to see the online members. You can only know when they make a post.
You MAY know when a user is online, although it's not straightforward. When you are viewing a topic, you can see a list of other users who are also viweing the topic. That way, you can determine they are online. Check the bottom of any topic you are viweing, you will see, "Viewing this topic: x, y, n, b, and so forth."
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Tex42(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=oba2flex post=34998219][/quote]let's hope someone shares that info with us.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
if you want to write words in bold. Type these two characters: [b] and [/b] Then type the letters you want in bold in between the two chracters above. I repeat, in between them. Try it and see if you will get it.

Nigeria
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by cahrym(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
I was a victim of No.2 Until this morning.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by lybest20: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:

Thanks....
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by CrazyMan(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op you forgot to add the modify button. It helps you add or delete certain sentences or phrases you feel might or might not be necessary in a post.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hammefeez:
[b]I just want to test it Ni oo
Wow! After many years........ I got it! grin YES
[/b]you never get anything jare...you still dey mk mistake,cum mk i tutor you grin grin
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

[I] I wan try something [/I]

[I] I want to italicize my bold font [ /I]

(b) Nigeria (/b)
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by deebsman1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
teslim or National
shawnfamous:
going 2 stadium 2mrw

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by lybest20: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:

Thanks....
bThanksb
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Masculity(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:

let me try
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by lybest20: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i guess you know already.. Just type the two characters: [i] and [/i] and write the text in between them. LOL LOL
[b]Like this [/I]
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oluwhathossyne(f): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is for me, tnx smiley
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Masculity(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i guess you know already.. Just type the two characters: [i] and [/i] and write the text in between them. LOL LOL

like this
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by PopsiAde: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:

{b} Thanks {/b}
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by lybest20: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
lybest20:
Like this [/I]
[b]like
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oba2flex(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Make I try am
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Ndkings1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
like this
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeitoro:

(b) Nigeria (/b)

Ntoor you no get am

Make I teach you

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by KennieP(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whao! This Post Is Very Invaluable. I Just Love This Site A Lot. I Doubt If Seun Knows The Great Relief And Help He Has Done To People With This Site.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by humnsikan: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
thanks for this info
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by erimmy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
pls how do I know if someone has quoted my comment and how can I quote someone? thks
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by walexGodson(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
seen and hear
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oba2flex(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
oba2flex:
Make I try am
Yaghaaaa...I succeeded
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Hemanwel(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
OP,please how can I quote two or more posts at the same time?
Secondly,how can I bring a post from another thread to a thread under discussion?That is,maybe you want to make reference to a past post of yourself or someone else from another thread and then bring it to the one under discussion.
Thirdly,how can one type in bigger fonts?

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
3)What's the big deal of being FTCgrin

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by neweraomo: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Armstrong34:
How does dis affect d price of garri in market
................. grin angry grin grin grin
my guy,means say ur problem pass Nairaland capacity grin the lord is ya strength

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by codedearner(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good education, thanks to you, I get to discover new features.

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by festuteso(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is to interesting.@op, nice one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg / The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.