Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders - Webmasters (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders (36596 Views)

7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / 5 Things That Yahoo! Search Can Do But Not Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Niwdog:
where can i locate the 'page information' on my browser? Cause i can't find it on my phone
do you use operamini? If yes.. Click on menu, then click enter address, dont clear the address, dont clear thew address.. Copy it coz it is address to that page.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ansell:

thanks but I mean to ask how I can INCLUDE pictures in a thread. As in to have the pictures display in d thread.
Thanks again
just the same process
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
each smile has its character i.e grin=grin, smiley=smile, wink=wink, sad=sad, :O=surprised,tongue=tongue out etc.
lemme try 1st grin
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by fritiyo: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
just copy and paste the news then put the link underneath. Dont forget to attach http://

So, how do i copy the article or newas from any news paper n other agencies.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by JaYbeS(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for this info. Just commenting for the first time
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by adeoku(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Have being a member since 2008, just love readin comment and laugh
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by specco(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Welldone Op
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by MAYORBRIGHT07(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]nice one i love dat[b]nice one i love dat[/b]nice one i love dat
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Niwdog(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
K
GeneralQuamdeen:
do you use operamini? If yes.. Click on menu, then click enter address, dont clear the address, dont clear thew address.. Copy it coz it is address to that page.
thanks
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by MAYORBRIGHT07(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
good it has been given me problem for d long time
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Niwdog(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Once again
GeneralQuamdeen:
thanks soo very much
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Bellfun(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
just the same process

Is It possible to Delete a post or topic?..pls let us know. Thnx
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
[B] okay [/B]
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by andyxyler(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
How to ban mods pls. I want to know.
lol

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by specco(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
mitchelle1989:
testing something didnt get it lol embarassed
Lets teach u
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i have explained that above... You will be notified in the homekeys at the top of the page.. You will see Mentions(1) and to quote someone, just click quote on the persons post.. Dont cancle anything in the textbox.. Then post your comment and submit.

Dude, how does one reply someone post by quoting them one after the other and addressing each quote under it, before the next quote
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by specco(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
before you type, click on change colour then click on the colour you preffered. When you do that, you will see two characters in your text box... Type in between those two characters then you will have you text in colour.
GeneralQuamdeen:
before you type, click on change colour then click on the colour you preffered. When you do that, you will see two characters in your text box... Type in between those two characters then you will have you text in colour.
GeneralQuamdeen:
Didnt see any two characters after clicking change color. Why
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
each smile has its character i.e grin=grin, smiley=smile, wink=wink, sad=sad, :O=surprised,tongue=tongue out etc.
hw do I knw each characters 4 diff smileys
GeneralQuamdeen:
GeneralQuamdeen:
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
see jonsing
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by isaacimadojie(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Very confusing
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
rosey11:

[quote author=rosey11 post=35008598]
Ok
OK
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Dentux(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
[url][/url]Hmmm
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
njokusboy:
see jonsing
its normal, practice mk perfecto
isaacimadojie:
Very confusing
hw?
njokusboy:

Dude, how does one reply someone post by quoting them one after the other and addressing each quote under it, before the next quote
like dis? grin
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
[b][b]tym to slip[/b][/b]
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
oshe11:
its normal, practice mk perfecto hw? like dis? grin

Shey except for a single post though...

Show me
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
just the same process
dnt 4gt to tel me hw to mk a bold bolder 2maro...... tanx man
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
njokusboy:

Show me
wen U'v med d 1st quote, b4 u submit scroll down u'd c 'quote post' just quote as many as u want n ryt unda dem if u wich, jst lyk wen u ryt unda a normal quote
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
njokusboy:

Show me
wen U'v med d 1st quote, b4 u submit scroll down u'd c 'quote post' just quote as many as u want n ryt unda dem if u wich, jst lyk wen u ryt unda a normal quote.... Dnt delete anytin
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by andyxyler(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2015
nice one OP
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Lilprincey(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
if you want to write words in bold. Type these two characters: [b] and [/b] Then type the letters you want in bold in between the two chracters above. I repeat, in between them. Try it and see if you will get it.
konji
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by FLOURICON: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Good job. indeed educative
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by U2ice(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2015
testing

*modified*

Wow it worked
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg / The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.