Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders (36583 Views)

7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / 5 Things That Yahoo! Search Can Do But Not Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Icerex(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
(b)No be small thing....(/b)
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by excober080(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]tanks for this
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
kingcity:
like this
let me try it too
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by whodohgeepee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
shawnfamous:
lol i jst 1 test smtn jare! Shey na surulere u dey stay niii?
hmmmmm
shawnfamous:
shawnfamous:
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by deebsman1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
west germany grin, inside president mitchel's apartment
shawnfamous:
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by whodohgeepee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
shawnfamous:
hmmmmm [color=#990000]
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Emyogalanya:
[c] how do i write in colour [/c]
before you type, click on change colour then click on the colour you preffered. When you do that, you will see two characters in your text box... Type in between those two characters then you will have you text in colour.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Shaina933(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lol... Novices. grin
I learned most of these stuffs myself. smiley
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by soulhighman(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks
GeneralQuamdeen:
type in between the two characters in bracket given to you when you click the colour button,
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by shawnfamous(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
deebsman1:
west germany grin, inside president mitchel's apartment
hahahhahah craze dey worry u! Na ur presido u dey mock
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by StephenJoseph(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=ultrazone post=34997024]Posting in Islamic section requires you to agree that some Islamic confessions of faith be added to your profile

Yes! But why was it designed that way? Its very unfair ooo
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
tintingz:
Lol... Novices. grin

I learned most of these stuffs myself. smiley
our brain is not wired the same way bro... Even if this thread is not created.. They will get it for themselves.. It might not be soon but they will
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Franchise21(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
OK
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by UniqueGem(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks man Thanks man Thanks man Thanks man
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by UniqueGem(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
just view the page information of your thread with your browser, copy the link.. Go to edit profile, go to your signature then paste the link there... Dont forget to include the http://
UniqueGem:
UniqueGem:
UniqueGem:
You Rock Man.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
what about how to add pictures to a thread
still dont know this.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by specco(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Welldone OP
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i guess you know already.. Just type the two characters: [i] and [/i] and write the text in between them. LOL LOL
Ansell:
still dont know this.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by XwhY(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
l've learned something today
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:
you can see the monker that shared your post sha,but can't see the one that liked
bDas kolekt/b
b das kolekt /b
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by STEVENcrack(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
jkendy:
It's not working 4 me ooooo. Is like I don't really hav those icons on my phone's board It's not working 4 me ooooo. Is like I don't really hav those icons on my phone's board

which fone are u using
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by tintingz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
our brain is not wired the same way bro... Even if this thread is not created.. They will get it for themselves.. It might not be soon but they will
Very true bro. smiley
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Niwdog(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls can it work with a mobile phone
GeneralQuamdeen:
just view the page information of your thread with your browser, copy the link.. Go to edit profile, go to your signature then paste the link there... Dont forget to include the http://
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ansell:
still dont know this.
before you click sibmit.. Scroll down a lil bit.. You will see a tab where you can attach a pics from your phone, after that.. And go and click on submit. Not much different to the way you do it on facebook.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Niwdog:
Pls can it work with a mobile phone
it will.. Trust me.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oshe11: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
yeah.. You get it..
hw cn I use smileys
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Niwdog(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
where can i locate the 'page information' on my browser? Cause i can't find it on my phone
GeneralQuamdeen:
it will.. Trust me.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
before you click sibmit.. Scroll down a lil bit.. You will see a tab where you can attach a pics from your phone, after that.. And go and click on submit. Not much different to the way you do it on facebook.
thanks but I mean to ask how I can INCLUDE pictures in a thread. As in to have the pictures display in d thread.
Thanks again
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
oshe11:
hw cn I use smileys
each smile has its character i.e grin=grin, smiley=smile, wink=wink, sad=sad, :O=surprised,tongue=tongue out etc.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by rosey11: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
each smile has its character i.e grin=grin, smiley=smile, wink=wink, sad=sad, :O=surprised,tongue=tongue out etc.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg / The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.