Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's (9121 Views)

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
coolzeal:
I beg your pardon but, I wanna understand how they desecrate these people in their own country. What crime have they committed as citizens?

it's bcus u do not have d interest of the country but d selfish interst of d Bialanders

ur people believe they r slaves in the country so they want ruin it bf Biafra comes

I think ur Igbo guy has not been listening to Biafra radio grin
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
I am from Imo state Igbo Land extends into Delta and Rivers, even if I like let me stay in Rivers state for 100years, I wud never claim someone else's land.
Same with Delta. Fullstop.
All dz people from bushes in d SW d moment they Berge in Lagos and see one skyscraper they hv not seen in der Life b4, they wud forget der bush and be dragging he's with Lagos with u. A Yoruba man dat u saw 5years ago dat said he is from Ekiti next 5years he is from Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
chowlade:

Boy u dumb pass d worst fulani. did u attended any school atall? Shame.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by OreMI22: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:

I am a perfectionist, it's just my nature, I might be someone u see everyday, I might be someone u re watching ryt now on ur tv screen, I might be d one u listened to his speech on radio, same as I might be d person u sat Nxt to in dat bus u entered.
I ve talked and talked on Nairaland, yet nothing came out, so I started asking myself what can I do, not what can I talk...
A war is not coming, neither is an uprising coming, or any movement... but what is going to happen wud shake somethings and some people.
Lagos d crown jewel of d yorubas, I am coming for u. U wud rise, u wud keep on rising, but I wud proove to u ppl dat "even a god king can bleed"

Can you please make yourself understandable ? You're planning to detonate atomic bomb in Lagos or what? Please we have had enough of this empty chest-beating exercise that you guys are well known for. If any stupid thing happens in Lagos or by extension any Yorubaland and it is traceable to a stupid Igbo guy or a group of stupid Igbo guys,the consequence of that can only be imagined! We are not scared of your empty threat and whatever you're planning to hurt Lagos or Yoruba People,please quickly bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by 1after: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I pray all Ukwungum should perish.

Iseeeee cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by 1after: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
juicee1:
pls give me n instance with source where the yorubas say they are jealous of the ibos.

I dont know how i can be jealous of a gala seller running after my car in the traffic cheesy cheesy Yeeboe logic and sense na wao. They have different definition for there own words.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by 1after: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
kettykin:

I understand your line of argument, but this is not like saying igbos will never leave borno. The boko haram issue which was initially targeting igbos ended up turning the whole north east to a huge refugee camp with very little in terms of economic growth and educational development.

when yorubas wake up from their stupidity they would have killed the economy of Lagos, as I am writing this Abuja is almost over taking lagos as Nigeria's aviation and telecommunications hub simply because a lot of businesses are finding Abuja easier to do their business than lagos.

Worst still the much anticipated deep sea port in Akwa ibom will be a very big game changer that would finally trigger a forceful exodus of igbo importers to the east where there will be no omonile and yearly registration fees for businesses.
By then igbos who divested before then selling their landed property at high market prices would be better than those struggling to sell when the bubble had burst like it happened to igbo business men trying to sell their houses during boko haram reign of terror.

Your m.oronic senile father is the stupid and foolish one. I have warned you son of a lazy w.hore to stop bringing Yoruba to your ediotic talk, you keep ranting from thread to thread like an epileptic patient. Who is holding you m.orons from leaving Lagos? You are very daft.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by 1after: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
in d Nigerian ocean Lagos is not a an ordinary fish, dat u use a hook and liner to catch den kill it, I don't stay in Lagos, whenever I go der I just start studying d happenings der, I wud go to the centre spot for activities and economy and look at what's happening. I ve been studying Lagos since 2006, along with some other cities in d world I was actually studying d city for a good reason for d betterment of Nigeria and part of d city as a whole but, some events made me change my decision, lemme not talk too much. Time shall tell. A whale like Lagos in the Nigerian economy to kill it u need a good grenade at a very vital spot in its body.
I don't intend to bomb lagos or terrorize it o, but something wud be learnt.

I love how you make noise here daily.

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by ibedun: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Igbo foes......does a landlord get jealous over his tenant's purchase of a larger screen TV? If not how come Igbos think Yorubas are jealous of them?

What exactly are we Yoruba jealous of?

Today i learned the Ojucrook and that Azokiwr were born in the North - goes to show the generational msdness of abandoning your home to develop other peoples land? Insane.....
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Can you please make yourself understandable ? You're planning to detonate atomic bomb in Lagos or what? Please we have had enough of this empty chest-beating exercise that you guys are well known for. If any stupid thing happens in Lagos or by extension any Yorubaland and it is traceable to a stupid Igbo guy or a group of stupid Igbo guys,the consequent of that can only be imagined! We are not scared of your empty threat and whatever you're planning to hurt Lagos or Yoruba People,please quickly bring it on.
pls Igbos must leave Yorubaland... let's not digress.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wat Nxt yorubas need is to start revoking der C of O's... then heavily tolling igbo dominated areas... then making sure they pay head tax for every igbo man in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ibos are now begging Yoruba to forgive. You know why?

Because Yorubas came out publicly and declared that they have a choice - respect us or return to village! There is an omen of open and bloody confrontation in that message.

The only authority Ibo know is violence! We reject their pleas. Behave or go home, we dont belong together!
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by kettykin: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
1after:

Your m.oronic senile father is the stupid and foolish one. I have warned you son of a lazy w.hore to stop bringing Yoruba to your ediotic talk, you keep ranting from thread to thread like an epileptic patient. Who is holding you m.orons from leaving Lagos? You are very daft.

Ok thank you for your advice
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
pls Igbos must leave Yorubaland... let's not digress.

Nobody is holding them back. We dare them to leave if they can!
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Nobody is holding them back. We dare them to leave if they can!
I thought u guys said they disrespect there host, so they shud either respect der hosts or leave Lagos, ok wat if they don't, how do u ensure they leave dz Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Ibos are now begging Yoruba to forgive. You know why?

Because Yorubas came out publicly and declared that they have a choice - respect us or return to village! There is an omen of open and bloody confrontation in that message.

The only authority Ibo know is violence! We reject their pleas. Behave or go home, we dont belong together!
lol... the only authority igbo know is violence , then apply it on them now, please... u guys are d ones begging by saying behave or go back home, ok we dont want to, please come and chase us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by kettykin: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
Wat Nxt yorubas need is to start revoking der C of O's... then heavily tolling igbo dominated areas... then making sure they pay head tax for every igbo man in Lagos.

What starts in lagos has a way of quick spread all around the country more over the courts are there for aggrieved residents, I believe as soon as igbos start leaving the other tribes in niger delta would commence movement with their multi billion Naira businesses..One wonders how it would look like if the major music entertainment gurus and nollywood movie makers leave lagos for enugu. It would be very chaotic and entertainment industry would collapse in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
kettykin:

What starts in lagos has a way of quick spread all around the country more over the courts are there for aggrieved residents, I believe as soon as igbos start leaving the other tribes in niger delta would commence movement with their multi billion Naira businesses..One wonders how it would look like if the major music entertainment gurus and nollywood movie makers leave lagos for enugu. It would be very chaotic and entertainment industry would collapse in lagos.
Nothing wud happen...
Igbos won't leave Lagos, my intention is to trigger violence that wud make yorubas attack igbos in d west... so they can leave there region, coz I know we won't willingly.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by kettykin: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
Nothing wud happen...
Igbos won't leave Lagos, my intention is to trigger violence that wud make yorubas attack igbos in d west... so they can leave there region, coz I know we won't willingly.

Yoruba attacking igbos would mark their end in nigeria . What happened in Kaduna, Kano would be a child's play compared to the level of war that would be visited in lagos.
This people don't realise what it has taken igbos to keep their investment in kano Kaduna and jos and why lagos because of its congested state should not pick a fight with people who have known war. It will result in street to street fights .

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Mckennedy: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
T8ksy:
NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!

Ibos must be taught (once and for all) to stop disrespecting their host, in Lagos.

So what are the basis of one Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
kettykin:

Yoruba attacking igbos would mark their end in nigeria . What happened in Kaduna, Kano would be a child's play compared to the level of war that would be visited in lagos.
This people don't realise what it has taken igbos to keep their investment in kano Kaduna and lagos and why lagos because of its congested state should not pick a fight with people who have known war. It will result in street to street fights .
are u on bbm... add me I want to explain something to u.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by kettykin: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
are u on bbm... add me I want to explain something to u.
I sent you mail
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
kettykin:

I sent you mail
I found out it doesn't work anymore.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by OJUcrook: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
The only authority Ibo know is violence!
FACT
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kettykin I am not fluent with igbo if not I wud explain wat I had in mind here.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by OJUcrook: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mckennedy:

So what are the basis of one Nigeria?
Go and ask Nnamdi Kanu

You only remeber one Nigeria when it comes to Lagos. Bloody thieves ! You are all going back to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by kettykin: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
Kettykin I am not fluent with igbo if not I wud explain wat I had in mind here.
I actually did not want to send it in an open forum but would figure out how to get delivered to you by any means possible.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
OJUcrook:
Go and ask Nnamdi Kanu

You only remeber one Nigeria when it comes to Lagos. Bloody thieves ! You are all going back to Biafra
All mouth an no action. Dats wat annoys me so much. U said igbos are going back to Biafra, d questions u yorubas shud be asking urselves is how do u mk it happen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
OJUcrook:
Hahahahahahaaa
Osu ibo, so you are not even fluent in your own language. You are the first person Nnamdi Kanu will kill when you get to Biafra
places I ve been, in my quest for knowledge u can never even smell not to talk of see in ur whole miserable life Afoolowo...
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
I always prayed for dz moment, a time where an igbo man for him to go to another man's land in Nigeria wud send shivers down his spines, I always prayed for a day when even if dat igbo man goes to that land for anything to buy even a plot if land or bring his family der wud shock him... sorry my brethrens but very soon I wud open accounts on Nairaland with Yoruba names and start giving u guys bad names in der sight so they wud hv reasons to increase d hatred and polity to higher levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: The Power Of Women In Decision Making / Why Do Militarymen Always Say "Morning Sir" Whenever They Greet / Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.