Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's (9120 Views)

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:

U keep saying u wud attack, u wud attack, but u re waiting for igbos to throw d first blow, u said igbos desecrate ur culture, I guess u don't know wat desecrate means...
Dats enough reasons to attack anybody if u ediots had d guts.

Civilized people don't attack other human beings just because they feel insulted. I have never seen anyone go to war because they feel insulted. People will go to war if they need their independence though.
They will go to war if they need their own country or their own country is threatened. Insulting Yorubas will not get you your most cherished desire which is the actualization of Biafra. You need to start a war like many nations before you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
coolzeal:
Apparently, we cannot live peacefully with one another and disputes are hard to dissolve. Don't you think it's appropriate to agitate secession? At least, you can have your darling Lagos all to yourself without struggling to point a finger.

What exactly does your agitation have to do with Yoruba in particular?
There are perhaps 250 tribes in Nigeria, why is this fixation with Yoruba and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aigbofa:

Civilized people don't attack other human beings just because they feel insulted. I have never seen anyone go to war because they feel insulted. People will go to war if they need their independence though.
They will go to war if they need their own country or their own country is threatened. Insulting Yorubas will not get you your most cherished desire which is the actualization of Biafra. You need to start a war like many nations before you.
whitecat2 where re u...
If this is all u can say then shutup and stop making noise allover nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aigbofa:

There are perhaps 250 tribes in Nigeria, why is this fixation with Yoruba and Lagos.

Is it not d Lagos u guys keep making noise abt, Lagos dz Lagos dat, igbos must leave Lagos etc.... Dats y I love d city and wud ensure they leave.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by coolzeal(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aigbofa:

I think the question should be: what's Yoruba obsession with the Igbo's? Because it's becoming outrageous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
whitecat2 where re u...
If this is all u can say then shutup and stop making noise allover nairaland.

Whitecat2 ko, greenrhino4 ni. Nairaland is only about noise. When you have enough balls to fight for what you want then give me a call.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
coolzeal:
I think the question should be: what's Yoruba obsession with the Igbo's? Because it's becoming outrageous.

The average Yoruba on the street does not give a rat's arse about you. They just don't care.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aigbofa:

Whitecat2 ko, greenrhino4 ni. Nairaland is only about noise. When you have enough balls to fight for what you want then give me a call.
Whitecat2 is ur Yoruba brother a master in we wud, we will, very soon Award. I want him to see dz, who knows he might brand u igbo.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:

Is it not d Lagos u guys keep making noise abt, Lagos dz Lagos dat, igbos must leave Lagos etc.... Dats y I love d city and wud ensure they leave.

Good riddance.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
coolzeal:
I don't know o, Dats how they open accounts with monikers like Ojucrook, ibomustgo, Ihateigbos, Lagrejectibo, etc... funny set of ppl. they are always d ones to throw d first blows wen u confront them they wud start saying how der bestman is igbo, how they employ igbo, how they allow igbos thrive in der land(as if wen an igbo man goes to the west, they wud give him a house, land free car and be giving him free food).

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aigbofa:

Good riddance.
yeah. But pls u guys shud try and mk d riddance effective.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
T8ksy:
NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!

Ibos must be taught (once and for all) to stop disrespecting their host, in Lagos.

Lol, we have been waiting.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by coolzeal(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aigbofa:

The average Yoruba on the street does not give a rat's arse about you. They just don't care.
The Igbo's on the street care only about their business and a place of shelter. Go future...

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by coolzeal(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:

I don't know o, Dats how they open accounts with monikers like Ojucrook, ibomustgo, Ihateigbos, Lagrejectibo, etc... funny set of ppl. they are always d ones to throw d first blows wen u confront them they wud start saying how der bestman is igbo, how they employ igbo, how they allow igbos thrive in der land(as if wen an igbo man goes to the west, they wud give him a house, land free car and be giving him free food).
"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969). Succes they say attract envy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
The funny thing is that igbos in Lagos do not have problems with yorubas. It's the ones living in the SE that have never crossed the Niger river. Using panadol for another man's headache.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
T8ksy:
NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!

Ibos must be taught (once and for all) to stop disrespecting their host, in Lagos.

Cowardic He goat, I've still not seen your friend Krankenhaus after I accepted his challenge and told him where to meet me.

Nobody is host to any Nigerian anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by WIZGUY69(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aigbofa:

How many acres have you bought?

God bless you brother.

I was about asking her the same question, I just decided to ignore the transgender.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by WIZGUY69(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Remind me how you intend teaching them the lesson again. undecided. Olodo

While you're behind your keyboard on nl writing trash about Igbos, they're busy out there buying your lands.

Anyway Buhari will soon start paying you 5k/month so the end to your misery is near cheesy

We know your type.

thanks to the internet, on a good day, your kind can't say or do anything in public due to fright

but on nairaland, you have the best neighbourhood, you are the richest, LMAO, and you have bought all the land in Lagos (even though we don't know the Lagos). and we ask you again. how many acres of land your mentally deranged father bought for his children before he ran.

answer me you moronic transgender!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by disumusa: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
I thought u said we desecrate ur culture, disrespect our host etc, is dat not much of a blow, since u find it offensive and annoying, it's time u do sth abt it by throwing d punch at d ppl now.
its only gorrilla like ibo think the way you think yoruba have several ways to send you out of sw, you think is about exchagen blow. When they use just #30 egg to set fire on chisco luzirus buses why can't ibo react or when fashola sent ibos back.you beter think how to produce president than trying to clam sw indigen.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by disumusa: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
I thought u said we desecrate ur culture, disrespect our host etc, is dat not much of a blow, since u find it offensive and annoying, it's time u do sth abt it by throwing d punch at d ppl now.
its only gorrilla like ibo think the way you think yoruba have several ways to send you out of sw, you think is about exchagen blow. When they use just #30 egg to set fire on chisco luzirus buses why can't ibo react or when fashola sent ibos back.you beter think how to produce president than trying to claim sw indigen.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by OJUcrook: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
when are these Heebo animals finally going back to Biafra? why una wan die ontop Lagos matter? bloody parasitic vermins !

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
disumusa:
its only gorrilla like ibo think the way you think yoruba have several ways to send you out of sw, you think is about exchagen blow. When they use just #30 egg to set fire on chisco luzirus buses why can't ibo react or when fashola sent ibos back.you beter think how to produce president than trying to claim sw indigen.
dz illiterate stop quoting me...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
kettykin:

I understand your grouse, do you know that the Jews lived in Europe for more than 500 years ,all through the roman empire period when the whole of Europe operated as a country.

When Europe became hostile to the Jews, they left and came to America and after the second World war another wave of migration came to America ,today the effect of the migration can be witnessed in the economy and society. If lagos becomes hostile igbos should leave to friendlier cities.

we know u r not going anywhere? respect ur host in lagos period.

Don't install EZe that will have Oba's status in any part of Lagos

Dont say you people developed lagos

Dont say Lagos is no man's land(as if Enugu is not biafraudlandy)

Stop holding unsolicited Igbo meetings in lagos on how to dominate or on igbo Political ambitions in lagos. simply do that on d east

anything else is a recipe 4 trouble.

Period.

d Hausas, Ebira, Fulanis, Ijaws alone outnumbered d whole ibos in lagos talkless of a fool saying igbos are 45% in lagos

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Cowardic He goat, I've still not seen your friend Krankenhaus after I accepted his challenge and told him where to meet me.

Nobody us host to any Nigerian anywhere in Nigeria.

Boy u dumb pass d worst fulani. did u attended any school atall? Shame.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
All of a sudden every yoruba man is from Lagos...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Remind me how you intend teaching them the lesson again. undecided. Olodo

While you're behind your keyboard on nl writing trash about Igbos, they're busy out there buying your lands.

Anyway Buhari will soon start paying you 5k/month so the end to your misery is near cheesy
hmmm...dz guys and chestbeating...buying your lands....lol....
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
disumusa:
its only gorrilla like ibo think the way you think yoruba have several ways to send you out of sw, you think is about exchagen blow. When they use just #30 egg to set fire on chisco luzirus buses why can't ibo react or when fashola sent ibos back.you beter think how to produce president than trying to clam sw indigen.
dz guy stop quoting me, u dae talk like mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Yujin:

I don't subscribe to much talk. I've already read in between the lines to know exactly why some of your people are saying Igbos should go back to their land. Why is the call only in Lagos and not any where else?
the reason why they call for you people to go back to your own land is simply because you call lagos a no man's land and trying to stop the culture of the indigenous people. The call is also in other SW states but you can't know cos you don't live there.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
sadoz:
hmmm...dz guys and chestbeating...buying your lands....lol....
Is it true or false...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by 1after: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Nobody us host to any Nigerian anywhere in Nigeria.

Ukwungum of cursed memory cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:
All of a sudden every yoruba man is from Lagos...
when you live in a flat with your father and mother and all of a sudden a stranger comes to claim your father's room, won't you fight him even though the room is not yours but your father's? Lagos belongs to the yorubas same way anambra is to the ibos, except if you want to tell me that you guys aren't one. Every inch of yoruba. Territory belongs to the yorubas.

You want other yorubas to keep quiet so that the whole Southeasterners can overshadow the few natives? Never.
Re: Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
juicee1:
when you live in a flat with your father and mother and all of a sudden a stranger comes to claim your father's room, won't you fight him even though the room is not yours but your father's? Lagos belongs to the yorubas same way anambra is to the ibos, except if you want to tell me that you guys aren't one. Every inch of yoruba. Territory belongs to the yorubas.

You want other yorubas to keep quiet so that the whole Southeasterners can overshadow the few natives? Never.
so u guys then use d Southeasterners as excuse to overshadow d few natives undecided ...
Stop doing attache by force, and develop ur state, u re claiming Lagos, if u re in a school like Uniben and Lagos state wants to pay it's people Bursary wud they pay u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Begins Testing Of Card Readers Ahead Of Elections (PHOTOS) / Magu, Detectives In Ghana To Block Slush Funds / Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.