Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair (42419 Views)

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by dasparrow: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
@Post

See that 7 months pregnancy on the man. He needs to do something about that big belly of his. Shio!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by butanep(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Acidosis:
Nigerian men and beer! Chei see pot belly shocked
what to you mean by beer... some are hereditary or indiscipline.

I have seen some men that drink beer but don't have pot belly. Everything in life is discipline.

He need some time out to really gym. Most nigeria men don't exercise themselves or gym.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by PStacks(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin the guy Belle and Mr Mbu Belle, na only gawd know which one big pass grin

See hin daughter like hin mama,

I fuc*k*i*n Hate that "Hate Eye Tea (AIT) station.

Airing derogatory documentary about Buhari.

Can't pay their staff salary.

If na only AIT remain for this world, I'l put on the television and watch blank channel.

Plain Blank TV is more educating and more informative and entertaining than AIT

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by edwinkube(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
The man rıllı remınds me of mr ıbu wıf dat hıs short nd stomach....
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by NovusHomo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by viczing(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
If not for the last three pictures ehnnn I would have said Gbenga was drying an olosho hair in a hotel. grin grin

I have reservation over your gender
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by encryptjay(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT THE FVCK angry

ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I AM THINKING RIGHT NOW?

WHY IS HIS DAUGHTER WEARING ONLY TOWER AND HIM ONLY SHORT NICKER undecided

PLS REMOVE THIS THOUGHT IN MY MIND
Good question grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by RaeMystix: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
That's one of the responsibilities of being a father.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
roflmao!!! grin grin grin grin

vheMa:
If only my yansh can be like that belle,I would be okayangry

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Endi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
That belle sha
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by enigstil(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't know why something like these should make front page?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by McWhillion(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm something very wrong about that picture. why are they both semi nekkid ? hmmm let me find out in-cest is going on. let me find out shocked
are you alright cos what you said is not funny.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by ugoezeik(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
is dis not gbenga of ait? so gbemo ur belle big lik dis ehhh? guy dis ur pregnancy don reach to born oooo
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Moana(f): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lagunna1 this reminds me of something o. Come and see this
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Panshow(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
His daughter or his wife? I'm confused here.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by arsetalks(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
One of Nigeria's best journos. I love this man. Opinionated, fearless and unbiased. Ask Obj if you are in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Proffdada: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT THE FVCK angry

ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I AM THINKING RIGHT NOW?

WHY IS HIS DAUGHTER WEARING ONLY TOWER AND HIM ONLY SHORT NICKER undecided

PLS REMOVE THIS THOUGHT IN MY MIND
it's written all over; hair blowing job grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by ogaphill: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by doofanc: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
did d family release d pic themselves? I'm thoroughly disappointed. the pic should not be for public consumption.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by NobleG1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice to see a father willing to help his daughter with her hair, something most Nigerian men won't do.
His pot belle though.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Alao96(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
More like a paedafile blowing his victim's hair........
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Alao96(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
PStacks:
grin the guy Belle and Mr Mbu Belle, na only gawd know which one big pass grin

See hin daughter like hin mama,

I fuc*k*i*n Hate that "Hate Eye Tea (AIT) station.

Airing derogatory documentary about Buhari.

Can't pay their staff salary.

If na only AIT remain for this world, I'l put on the television and watch blank channel.

Plain Blank TV is more educating and more informative and entertaining than AIT

E b like say d weed wey u smoke.... Dem no crush am well
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol.... I Hope you won't get that ban you are so scared of...
if only they will allow me vote 4 my pal 2maogrin its ok by me
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
aflyingbird:
roflmao!!! grin grin grin grin
naso na,big ass with nice hips rocksgrin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
But that man's stomach is epic though grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
if only they will allow me vote 4 my pal 2maogrin its ok by me
Goodluck on that love
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
mightsparrow:
But that man's stomach is epic though grin grin
Dies
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Freemanan:
Goodluck on that love
wink
Freemanan:
Goodluck on that love
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by fmalatiba(f): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Horrible pics
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by MhizZK(f): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chai...If only he had a piece of cloth on
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
But him for wear cloth na...atleast cover d sagging and belle lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.