Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair (42413 Views)

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Ewuro4: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
Lovely

Hmmmm

Wearing a shirt won't have been such a bad idea.....or did they post such a private pic (stomach and all) without his permission?

Obviously
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by kolatobs(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
If only my yansh can be like that belle,I would be okayangry

With time...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love this man but totally against this pics even if it was his daughter posing semi unclad , nah thats arrant nonsense
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love this man but totally against this pics even if it was his daughter posing semi unclad , nah thats arrant nonsense
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by uridiwan(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
Lovely

Hmmmm

Wearing a shirt won't have been such a bad idea.....or did they post such a private pic (stomach and all) without his permission?
ati gbenge pelu amechi iranu. Ponbele ni wan se
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Fynpatra(f): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
Lovely

Hmmmm

Sure he's goinna be surprised seeing dat pics evriwere on net

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Tolubory(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Alaganature(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dis pix luk suspiciouz..well no be d gal fault..after her fada spoil her hair na her boyfriend go spent money for brazilian hair...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by indiraserv: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Ti Gbenga shi shey gbo omoe ni
uridiwan:
ati gbenge pelu amechi iranu. Ponbele ni wan se
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by donkross1(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
omo your yiansh brief sha.

Nice one by you bottom belle father
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
How that your lean frame wan take carry that size of nyash? They wish for waist problem...
BTW na your size of nyash you get

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by omaji53jeremiah: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2015
well, good job
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by MarieSucre(f): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
This us nice but why is this being hyped. is it not His daughter?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by ArcToyin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Go clean ur mind.
saaedlee:
Lies, more like a sugar daddy blowing his bitch's hair dry
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by koyyess: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
I just love males who are domesticated. They are alpha males who deserve queens that will pamper them. No wonder his marriage lasted this long.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 26, 2015
vheMa:
naso na,big ass with nice hips rocksgrin
u r funny grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2015
aflyingbird:
u r funny grin
no ogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.