Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair (42414 Views)

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mundane

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lolz,such a funny pix!!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by san316(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
The man is pregnant with her kid sister
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by kennydee05(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
If only my yansh can be like that belle,I would be okayangry
Your wish shall be granted.
Receive it, so shall it be...lol
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by natas22: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
fatdon2:
grin Amechi my mentor
Minister of women affairs
www.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by BigElEddy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
That ain't adorable. Have naked father and towel covering grown up daughter. That's some Incest Shiiit.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

Who expose Gbenga like this na.... grin
Me sef taya o, with him belle wey be like orangutan. grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Father's Day to my good dad, Mr Johnson

Last Bullet
May you live long in pure joy to enjoy the fruits of your labour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
baseg25:
that his stomach na case study
It's under cross examination as We speak
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by animalz: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

PEOPLE LIKE UNA, NA SHITTE DEY SMELL WELL WELL OH.

COS SCIENCE DON PROVE AM. SMALL YANSH WOMEN, THERE SHITTE ARE TERRIBLE undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Happy Father's Day to my good dad, Mr Johnson

Last Bullet
May you live long in pure joy to enjoy the fruit of your labour
Amen my son
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by pure2012soul(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
baseg25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/adorable-photos-of-a-nigerian-father-blow-drying-his-daughters-hair/
Daughter or wife? A 51year has such a grown up woman as a daughter?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
Sorry love... Can't have it all...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dat tummy shaa, too dicey.
This can cause global warming.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by butanep(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
you go me laughing I must say...

That kind yansh nor get shape ooo. You sure say you go fit carry am waka
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by 1miccza: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
Who expose Gbenga like this na.... grin
grin grin grin Rtflmao..... No be only Gbenga na Rauf...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I will recommend a "style" for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a styleundecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
kennydee05:
Your wish shall be granted. Receive it, so shall it be...lol
[size=20]AMEN[/size]grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by butanep(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
This guy belle shall...

Fat man, fat woman n fat daughter... I see shocked

This man really need to register in a gym for regular exercise to burn those pot belly
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Amen my son
thank dad.

Last Bullet
Is your name, Johnson?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

PEOPLE LIKE UNA, NA SHITTE DEY SMELL WELL WELL OH.

COS SCIENCE DON PROVE AM. SMALL YANSH WOMEN, THERE SHITTE ARE TERRIBLE undecided
I wanted to reply you b4,buh I kept calm after your nameundecided

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by seangy4konji: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Love that...A father is meant to help his offsprings no matter what as long as he is capable to show that i will always be there for you just like God always wants us to know that he is there for us.

Big ups man.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by tunde1200(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
I want that kind of belle ooo
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by hensben(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
This man dey shag him daughter uncold. lipsrsealed
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Freemanan:
Sorry love... Can't have it all...
buh I wish toembarassed
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by animalz: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
I wanted to reply you b4,buh I kept calm after your nameundecided

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

grin grin

YOU WON TELL ME SAY YOU NEVER SMELL YOUR SHITTE FOR TOILET? YOU KNOW HOW THE TIN DEY SMELL NA
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by toluine56(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am i the only one seeing gbenga's potbelly.
Nice of him.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
butanep:
you go me laughing I must say...

That kind yansh nor get shape ooo. You sure say you go fit carry am waka
jus let my wish be granted 1st,maybe I no go use am twerk 4 ugrin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by ignis: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na beer full that belle
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by tunde1200(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
BigElEddy:
That ain't adorable. Have naked father and towel covering grown up daughter. That's some Incest Shiiit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.