Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? (46357 Views)

Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience These Symptons Please Call Me Now / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Your arm become thin like Baba One chance arm
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Goldenheart:
The poster above me is being optimistic...

Original HIV Symptoms :

Op soon u will start experiencing the following:

Respiratory paralysis or Dyspnea
Excessive salivation (Oral secretions may become profuse and thick)
Drowsiness
Restlessness
Sudden loss of consciousness
Ptosis
Ophthalmoplegia
Paresthesias and Dysesthesias

Palatal paralysis
Glossopharyngeal paralysis or Dysphagia
Vertigo Fasciculations
Limb paralysis
Ataxia
Head drooping

(Cervical muscle paresis or paralysis)
Headache
Local pain or Numbness

.Shock
Hypotension
Abdominal Pain
(may be severe)

Nausea and Vomiting
Regional lymphadenopathy and Lymphadenalgia
Fever
Epistaxis
Flushing of the face
Warm skin
Increased Sweating
Pallor

Then you die with a very nasty erektion down there....
Na wa for u ooooo

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by biz2get(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bill gates asked "what would i do now". - million dollar question

And your asking this,? Abeg use google cheesy wink
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by martineverest(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is how to know ppl wey don akwaya........op must have akwaya-ed
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by lovely17(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
after telling you too abstain you are now asking me foolish question

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by tellwisdom: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Please help answer these questions.
How many days does sypmton begins?

Dead man angry
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Motolank: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
The moment you are suspicious that you contacted it... grin the symptoms have started

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Huane: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have been having all the symptoms mentioned on this thread for years, but no Positive HIV result in my blood test...
What is doing me all this time with no abate in sight
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by LilPeezy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Hiv: what are the early symptons, and how long does an infected person begins so experience the symptons?
Please talk to me!
BRO u dun cari am?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Charles4075(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
cheesy Op use protection, you go say No.. Zip up, you go say over my dead body.. Now e don be double wahala for dead body.. Better go the nearest clinic go check yourself before you turn to cheerful giver.

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by tyconcepts(f): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Goldenheart:

Original HIV Symptoms :

Drowsiness
Restlessness
Ptosis
Ophthalmoplegia

Palatal paralysis
Vertigo Fasciculations
Limb paralysis
Ataxia
Head drooping

Headache
Local pain or Numbness

.Shock
Hypotension
Abdominal Pain
(may be severe)

Nausea and Vomiting
Fever
Epistaxis
Flushing of the face
Warm skin
Increased Sweating
Pallor

Dude

Thou art the meanest of your kind.

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

DOCTOR DON TELL YOU SAY YOU GET HIV BY grin grin

KEEP YOUR PRICK ONE PLACE, KEEP YOUR PRICK ONE PLACE. YOU NO GO HEAR.

JUST DEY SING YOUR WAY TO DEATH OHH
u no get sense.do u knw hw dat pesin is feeling nw? u jst wan mke am worst.dem send u? guy if u no knw Wetin to comment, go n boil stone

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
xabi148:
Dude HIV is the end of the world oo
ur a fool bro.wel illiteracy kills...instead of telling d gud d truth u talk rubbish

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by kinroyal: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:

Lol.. I'm sure he's asking for a friend " grin grin
Badt dude

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Goldenheart:

Original HIV Symptoms :

Drowsiness
Restlessness
Ptosis
Ophthalmoplegia

Palatal paralysis
Vertigo Fasciculations
Limb paralysis
Ataxia
Head drooping

Headache
Local pain or Numbness

.Shock
Hypotension
Abdominal Pain
(may be severe)

Nausea and Vomiting
Fever
Epistaxis
Flushing of the face
Warm skin
Increased Sweating
Pallor

ENI A FORO LO TO NI TOUN BAJE....KINI KO LORO O SO?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Goldenheart:

Original HIV Symptoms :

Drowsiness
Restlessness
Ptosis
Ophthalmoplegia

Palatal paralysis
Vertigo Fasciculations
Limb paralysis
Ataxia
Head drooping

Headache
Local pain or Numbness

.Shock
Hypotension
Abdominal Pain
(may be severe)

Nausea and Vomiting
Fever
Epistaxis
Flushing of the face
Warm skin
Increased Sweating
Pallor

ENI A FORO LO TO NI TOUN BAJE....KINI KO LORO O S?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Goldenheart:

Original HIV Symptoms :

Drowsiness
Restlessness
Ptosis
Ophthalmoplegia

Palatal paralysis
Vertigo Fasciculations
Limb paralysis
Ataxia
Head drooping

Headache
Local pain or Numbness

.Shock
Hypotension
Abdominal Pain
(may be severe)

Nausea and Vomiting
Fever
Epistaxis
Flushing of the face
Warm skin
Increased Sweating
Pallor

ENI A FORO LO TO NI TOUN BAJE....KINI KO LORO O SO. THIS YOUR HEART NO GOLDEN AT ALL....
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by kinroyal: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
RedCard1:
I hope one cannot contact it by responding to your thread because I just commented
You ain't jux ok

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by animalz: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
u no get sense.do u knw hw dat pesin is feeling nw? u jst wan mke am worst.dem send u? guy if u no knw Wetin to comment, go n boil stone

SEE THIS EEDIOT,

THE TIME WERE THE PERSON DEY FVCK YOUR SISTER. YOU KNOW undecided
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Enoch127(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Hiv: what are the early symptons, and how long does an infected person begins so experience the symptons?
Please talk to me!
[color=#000099]
[/color] IT'S ALWAYS ADVISABLE TO GO FOR TEST AFTER EVERY SIX TO ENSURED YOUR STATUS.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by MORNDEW(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
From the comments so far, everyone of us have HIV and none of us have.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

SEE THIS EEDIOT,

THE TIME WERE THE PERSON DEY FVCK YOUR SISTER. YOU KNOW undecided
I no supose comment but u mumu o,so for dat ur mumu mind na only tru Bleep person fit contact hiv abii?? if u no get anytin meaningful 2 yarn,abeg close dat mouth...ode oshi!!!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by miky(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Please talk to me!

why not just search youtube, and researched articles using goggle schoolar?? jeez
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by animalz: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
I no supose comment but u mumu o,so for dat ur mumu mind na only tru Bleep person fit contact hiv abii?? if u no get anytin meaningful 2 yarn,abeg close dat mouth...ode oshi!!!

WITH YOUR TOMATO D1CK undecided YOU NO KNOW SAY THE MAJOR WAY TO CONTACT HIV NA TROUGH SEX.

ODE.

GO READ YOUR BOOK
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by xabi148(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
ur a fool bro.wel illiteracy kills...instead of telling d gud d truth u talk rubbish
I no blame u..if u get HIV wats else do u liv 4 wen u don c ur death n no hope
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by preizton(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
omoharry:
Night sweat, fatigue, skin irritation etc. if you are in doubt of your hiv status you beta go for a test.Is not a dead sentence.so cheers up and book an apointment with ur doctor.
Hi dear, how have u been?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Elxandre(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Morhziez:
I was once sick and i exhibited almost all d symptoms of hiv den fear gripped me because i disobeyed my father's instruction not to use anyother persons clipper apart from my personal clipper... I didnt knw that it was the fear that was making me ill.. Thank God Today Sha!!!
I once had this fear, till I visited an American forum and I learnt from several medical experts that it is practically impossible to contract it from a barber's clipper.

I was really surprised!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by nonjebose(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op It can be managed by administering of ARV drugs. Get tested first,cos some other ailments share similar clinical presentations as HIV. Interesting enough, someone got divine healing of fill blown AIDS not HIV last month, and he shared his testimony in church today. See excitement for church after d presentation of pre and post test results from both the General and Teaching hospitals
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Elxandre(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Many morĂ³nic people on this thread!
Do you know the implications of your jests in such a sensitive thread?
Why are we so heartless?

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by lusciouslex: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
YerYer:
HIV is a virus (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). You only display symptoms after the virus has killed a significant amount of your white blood cells which can lead to full blown AIDS. I think the classical clinical manifestations of AIDs are severe weight loss, Pneumocystis Pneumonia (PCP) and karposi's sarcoma. To reach this stage, your Viral load must be very high, while your CD4/White blood cells must be really low. Your white blood cells fight off infection, so really when they are very low, your body lacks the ability to fight off even minor infections or the common cold.

But there's good news, recent advances in medicine has stopped HIV from being the death sentence it once was. Many HIV infected patients are living much longer and healthier now so long as they take their antiviral medications religiously. Heck the world famous basketballer Magic Johnson has HIV, but he looks healthier than most men his age.
Never use Earvin 'Magic' Johnson's story to encourage people. Preach the ABC of AIDS for Magic rose above stigma on and off the court, his discipline (lifestyle, meals and work out), family support and finance are all key factors. Could this be said for every Tom, DICK and Harry?

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Please talk to me!
pls go for a test.

One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo