Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? (46355 Views)

Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience These Symptons Please Call Me Now / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Dronedude(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Op, it is sad you feel the way you feel, Hiv is never an issue until you get a possible exposure. Now in the mist of worries, there are some scientific factors that should be considered.

1. If you are a female and you had unprotected sex with an infected male you have high chances due to pre cum or sperm compare to being a male and having s*x with an infected female (this is not a certainty chances that you may contact it at first exposure is about 30%) the number of exposures is another determining factor that increases the percentage.

2. If you are Homose*ual, you stand a high chance of contacting it as anal sex leads to bruises and blood contacts.

3. MouthAction doesn't transmit HIV unless the receiver has a cut in his/her mouth ( even swallowing cum does not transmit HIV)

4. Needles sharing for sure is a 100% guarantee.

5. Hiv blood or fluid exposed for more than 30 secs is now ineffective.

Ofcourse Kissing, Hugging, shaking hands, sharing meals and utensils do not transmit the virus.

Now with these info you can analyse your chances of contacting the virus. The best option is having a test but if you are scared you must know that not so many people have the virus unless you are sure the person tested positive and the region you reside. Your mind can play tricks on you if you are not careful you may take your life because you think you have the virus meanwhile the reverse is the case. Go for testing now and then three months after exposure and that will be conclusive but if you cant wait 3 months go for RNA/elisa test it will give you an instant answer.

I cant give you symptoms because they vary and a lot of people have done that earlier but know that it is a war going on in your white blood cell and only when your antibodies are defeated, you may start experiencing some of the symptoms. Take it easy Go get tested knowing that HIV is just not common.

5 Likes

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by blakky97(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
simba1:
Hiv: what are the early symptons, and how long does an infected person begins so experience the symptons?
Please talk to me!
see watin obalende don cause now? ati we tell you dat time
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by omoharry(f): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
preizton:
Hi dear, how have u been?
very fine.I hope you are fine?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Dove2: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
simba1:
Hiv: what are the early symptons, and how long does an infected person begins so experience the symptons?
Please talk to me!
you shouldn't be asking this questions. According to one of your threads, you said lawyers and engineers that study for just 5yrs should not be compared to doctors. So, i thought you are a doctor defending his profession. In that case you should know what HIV/AIDS is all about beginning from the history, epidemiology, pathogenesis, symptoms, laboratory diagnosis and its mechanism. I maybe wrong you know by assuming you are a doctor, but even if you're not, you should still know because a common lay man knows with the awareness everywhere. Come to think of it, please don't tell me you are a doctor with this kind of question. And what if a patient ask you this question, how will you now answer. Is this how you're going to defend your profession.
Anyway the earlier you go for test the better for you so that you can start taking your antiretroviral drugs for healthy and better living. It's not the end of the world, one can live longer provided you are being taking care of.
Good luck, i pray you come out negative.
Remember to go for counselling first before the test.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by crackhouse(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
just go and get tested. symptoms differ according to body. if negative, pls repeat test after 3 months
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by preizton(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
omoharry:
very fine.I hope you are fine?
Am fine. Thanks.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by simba1: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lolzzzzzz really?
Dove2:

you shouldn't be asking this questions. According to one of your threads, you said lawyers and engineers that study for just 5yrs should not be compared to doctors. So, i thought you are a doctor defending his profession. In that case you should know what HIV/AIDS is all about beginning from the history, epidemiology, pathogenesis, symptoms, laboratory diagnosis and its mechanism. I maybe wrong you know by assuming you are a doctor, but even if you're not, you should still know because a common lay man knows with the awareness everywhere. Come to think of it, please don't tell me you are a doctor with this kind of question. And what if a patient ask you this question, how will you now answer. Is this how you're going to defend your profession.
Anyway the earlier you go for test the better for you so that you can start taking your antiretroviral drugs for healthy and better living. It's not the end of the world, one can live longer provided you are being taking care of.
Good luck, i pray you come out negative.
Remember to go for counselling first before the test.
You peeps are kinda going extra miles o, I only asked a question and didn't specify whom it was for or if there's a victim, or is there any harm to get educated and informed?
Thanks for your prayer, wish you same!!!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Dove2: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
simba1:
Lolzzzzzz really?You peeps are kinda going extra miles o, I only asked a question and didn't specify whom it was for or if there's a victim, or is there any harm to get educated and informed?
Thanks for your prayer, wish you same!!!
Lol, nobody is taking it extra miles, just being sincere. Anyway, it's all good.
Are you a doctor or a medical student at unizik (NAUTH)?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by simba1: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
This lady!
I'm suspecting you o!
Someone has been spying on my posts.
Lol!
Dove2:

Lol, nobody is taking it extra miles, just being sincere. Anyway, it's all good.
Are you a doctor or a medical student at unizik (NAUTH)?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Dove2: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
simba1:
This lady!
I'm suspecting you o!
Someone has been spying on my posts.
Lol!
Funny you,
i can't remember putting my sex gender, so how come "LADY" besides i'm not spying on you please, so quit suspecting me. Just my observations from your previous thread though i only read comments but don't comment but this your particular thread is contradicting that is why i commented to know exactly why you should be asking such question when you should be lecturing others as regards to HIV/AIDS.
Anyway, you just succeeded in dodging my question.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by simba1: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz!
Ok sorry o!
I'll tell you later dude!
Dove2:

Funny you,
i can't remember putting my sex gender, so how come "LADY" besides i'm not spying on you please, so quit suspecting me. Just my observations from your previous thread though i only read comments but don't comment but this your particular thread is contradicting that is why i commented to know exactly why you should be asking such question when you should be lecturing others as regards to HIV/AIDS.
Anyway, you just succeeded in dodging my question.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Dove2: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
simba1:
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz! Ok sorry o! I'll tell you later dude!
Actually, you did guess right. I'm a lady. OK, if it pleases you to tell me. Fine.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by walerule(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
You will feel like dying but you will not die grin
bad boy
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by simba1: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
I knew that!
A dude cannot be as lovely and dearing as you are
Dove2:

Actually, you did guess right.
I'm a lady.
OK, if it pleases you to tell me. Fine.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by worksmart(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
HIV if it exists at all is harmless and does not cause AIDS.

AIDS is caused by the treatment for HIV, these drugs are what knocks out your immune system giving the condition that is called AIDS.

If you are diagnosed with HIV, ignore the diagnosis and avoid any drugs offered to you as those drugs are likely to lead you to getting AIDS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by abubakaa(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
worksmart:
HIV if it exists at all is harmless and does not cause AIDS.

AIDS is caused by the treatment for HIV, these drugs are what knocks out your immune system giving the condition that is called AIDS.

If you are diagnosed with HIV, ignore the diagnosis and avoid any drugs offered to you as those drugs are likely to lead you to getting AIDS.

Jesu!!!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 31, 2019
And everything is going to the beat And everything is going to the beat And everything is going... grin
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by taytee(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
We have come to the realization that Hav, Hbv Hcv has done alot of damages to the development of our human lives mainly our internal body system especially in the liver cell. But i can assure you that all kinds of Hepatitis are totally curable; dont be deceived by the orthodox illustration (saying there's no cure for hepatitis b infection).

Here are the solutions:
1. Phyllantus Amarus ( The stone breaker, Gale of the wind )
It's having anti viral properties and highly medicinal Its treats the disorder from the root constant use of it will lead to you being a zero Carrier of the disease.

2. Nigella sativa ( Black cuming leaves)

It's very effective for all diseases and it's detoxifies the liver from toxins and internal inflammation of all kinds.
3. Scallions ( White lisbon / Alium fistolusum)

This medicinal plants is very effective in treating and reducing bodily pains to a huge extent.

4. Tumeric (Cucuma Longa )

This amazing herb help to fight away the pathogenic
virus effectively and provide relief from the infection.
Turmeric has a lot of medicinal properties. It is
antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial in
nature. It contains regenerating and stimulating
characteristics. This herb is extremely efficient to treat
the condition of damaged liver to a huge extent. It is
known as “ Atale Pupa” in some western part of Nigeria.

5. Black Pepper ( Piper Nigrum)
This herbs fight bacteria diseases and viral diseases of all kinds, it's boost the immune system and fights stubborn virus to a reasonable extent.

6 Sour Sop ( Annona Muricata)

This amazing herbs fight and destroys
Hsv and hpv , hiv curtaling the viral load undetectable it cures breast cancer particularly and it's having anti viral properties, anti inflammatory properties towards the eradication of virus in the liver cell and any parts in the human cells. Obviously, it lynches the enzymes that's needed for the virus to reproduce in the liver cells.

Whatsapp me 09028183039
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by vickydevoka(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Motolank:
The moment you are suspicious that you contacted it... grin the symptoms have started
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.