Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Re:my Friend Suspects That Her BF Is Cheating?advice Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re:my Friend Suspects That Her BF Is Cheating?advice Please! (427 Views)

My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:my Friend Suspects That Her BF Is Cheating?advice Please! by Skymiyke(f): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Well,she didn't mean to pry but his actions and behaviour made her go through his phone!Her suspicion was confirmed and she is not ready to step down for the girl?What should she do?Meaningful and matured advice please!
Re: Re:my Friend Suspects That Her BF Is Cheating?advice Please! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Not ready to step down? Its not a contest and it's not about winning the guy. Your friend needs to do the needful and walk away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re:my Friend Suspects That Her BF Is Cheating?advice Please! by sluk(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wanna talk with u plz @skymyke just text 08033723482

(1) (Reply)

Read This Tweet About Homosexuality / Getting To Know Your Intended Partner...michael & Chidinma / Woman: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Access To Your Facebook Account?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.