Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Help!!! My Brother Is Missing - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing (52954 Views)

Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) / Pls Help My Brother Is Stranded In Califonia / Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by justwise(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2015
babyBB:
I believe dat God can use a prophet to locate her brother because am a living testimony to dat my brother was missing for 8 years and God u a man of God and now my brother is back. I know dat there are a lot of fake prophets around now but dat doesn't mean dat there are no REAL ones. See if it doesn't happen to u I understand dat it will be difficult for u to believe it.

Then ask the prophet to locate her brother and get paid AFTER the brother is located. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by babyBB: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
justwise:

Then ask the prophet to locate her brother and get paid AFTER the brother is located. How about that?
unbelievable! May God have mercy on U. Dis conversation with u is over may God grant u understanding

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by justwise(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
babyBB:
unbelievable! May God have mercy on U. Dis conversation with u is over may God grant u understanding

May God have mercy on you as well.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by tonididdy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
@OP am very confident he is fine, he just hasn't settled yet to put a call through to you guys back home.

As for that man of GOD...hmmm...hope una nor pay am full payment. What do u xpect him to say? Lol

Just chill...God will see him through and am sure GOODNEWS and a turn-around is on the way for everyone of your family

#shaloM
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by nengitemurphy: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
jaynipez:
[i]Hi everyone, I'm called Jennifer.. Let me start by saying I'm not the type to post my problems online but I really need as many advice, opinion and information as I can get.

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by nengitemurphy: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
jaynipez:
[i]Hi everyone, I'm called Jennifer.. Let me start by saying I'm not the type to post my problems online but I really need as many advice, opinion and information as I can get.

If those pastors or prophets say he is in pain, then there are three things involved: Either they are in prison somewhere, or in the hand of human traffickers who decieves their victims into slavery making money in what may end in degrading, painful transactions against their consent, or the worst is something not to think of, where there is no return, ending up in 'ICIS' camp. These are all through the deception that they are going to get them job. Report has it that good number of people, young and adult all over the world are moving to join this Islamic sect, and Uk alone recorded about seven hundred (700) young men and women travelled out to join and may not come back. These movement are initiated through the internet as victims get lured by interesting job offers, hence many jobless youths turned prey, not aware of what awaits them at the other side in search of greener pasture. God help us.

As our present world becomes more globalised and seen as a small place to navigate, so it is as complex and dangerous as ever could imagine, as things are moving at a jet pace. Hence, young and adults should as a matter of security give enough pre-information about their intention, and places they want to visit, who they want to visit, reasons and details of the originator of the call, and nature of transaction, in that way some moves can be averted, even though one is hypnotized not all could. Days when people kep secret for fear of the unknown is not healthy anymore in this generation, rather the more information available to access, the more we may likely get help and avert danger in future.

The first step you took is the right and standard procedure by alerting the Police and the public. The other and sure possible way is hope in God. Being consistent in the house of God, in study of his word, in worship and trusting God with appreciation in the little can save man from the danger. May God deliver them boys, where ever they may be, in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by stepaz: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
If you really believe in God den keep praying and put all your hope in God no problem is too much for him to handle
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by brightade: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
PlS gO TO TB JOSHUA
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by ama123(f): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
So sorry dear. I feel ur pain. I have heard stories like dis time without number and how G Od miraculously brought them back.Just continue praying. Never stop praying. Every prayer is a plus. P.U.S.H(pray until something happens) Dis world is more spiritual than physical. When we pray,there will be a manisfestation in d physical realm. Call him name whenever u pray & in d end,God will prove himself.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by stepo707: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
jaynipez:
These are the numbers...+25270200698, +22521790676, +919015404274 and +494351485875

do you know the ones he used first and the ones he used last so we can know the sequence.I also recommend submitting to interpol.They are in most countries and could help
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by VickyRotex(f): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op, this is so sad. I cant imagine what you are going through. We are in prayers with you. May Jeffery and his friend return safe. It is well.
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by riskit33: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
mitchyy:
Now this just brought tears to my eyes. My two elder brothers, Abel and Amos did same thing. Its been 7 years now and not a word from them. When I think about it, my entire day gets ruined. I really hope they are still alive cry

Whoa! What a life. Sister, i pray you and your family be strengthened against all odds in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by mitchyy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
riskit33:

Whoa! What a life. Sister, i pray you and your family be strengthened against all odds in Jesus name, Amen.

Thanks a lot. My folks are not finding easy, especially mum
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by ifegy: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
In case it helps:
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
No. 11 Haile-Selassie Street
Asokoro District, Abuja
Nigeria

Tel: +234 81 40 67 11 27
Fax: +234 80 72 09 31 33
Email: iomnigeria@iom.int

Lagos Sub-Office
No 5D, Reverend Ogunbiyi Street
Off Oba Akinjobi Way
GRA Ikeja - Lagos

Tel: +234 (0) 80 72 19 11 12
+234 (0) 80 22 26 40 59
+234 (0) 90 92 15 60 79
Email: iomlagosops@iom.int

Yola Sub-Office
7 Deacon Street
Karewa GRA Extension
Jimeta - Yola, Adamawa State

Tel: +234 (0) 90 34 03 88 54
+234 (0) 90 38 85 25 20
Email: fsantana@iom.int

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by MistadeRegal(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2015
North African countries are not so friendly when the arrest Nigerians because they execute them without giving them any chance of defense.....I pray you'd find him and you will in JESUS name.
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by ahamonyeka(m): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2015
kayzytech:

common sense is not common for some ppl..............oh! sorry
just for pathetic plunker like you. wink
kayzytech:

common sense is not common for some ppl..............oh! sorry
just for pathetic plunker like you.
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by VickyRotex(f): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jaynipez, How are you?

Sup with your Brother and his Friend? Heard from them yet? Have they returned?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by tianshie(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
mitchyy:
Now this just brought tears to my eyes. My two elder brothers, Abel and Amos did same thing. Its been 7 years now and not a word from them. When I think about it, my entire day gets ruined. I really hope they are still alive cry

Heard from your brothers yet? Hopefully you have.
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by mitchyy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
tianshie:

Heard from your brothers yet? Hopefully you have.

Unfortunately, no cry
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by Nezzjnr: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
My Goodness

This is so touching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene / Boat Carrying 200 Passengers Break Into 2 In River Niger, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.