Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal (35182 Views)

If I Get Money Eehn... (Check Out This Stuff From Nairalander "Kuttie StylebOi") / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Lero15(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

And who says every guy must go down on their knees when proposing?. Many couples marry everyday without even proposing. Has heaven fall? angry

Lol. Don't mind them. Too much of telemundo grin
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by yusufu16: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2015
I luv the simplicity of this my friend. He is a Naval Officer to those who think he is broke. Ride On Vicerwa. Haters go and die
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by honeygirl17: 7:29am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
my night was awesome and urs

Splendid, ate cucumber
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Sabinus50(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2015
proposed is one thing and to implement is another thing. Good luck for you!
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Marriage; scary shiit embarassed
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@op congratulation oooooooooooo bt tell her to stop bleaching

You need to check your eyes.
undecided
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2015
segzicres:

you're smoking something
yes!! always high on weed mixed with with goat shiit undecided
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by niyi16(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice but ur proposal isnt romantic enough cheesy
1.u not proposing on ur knees
2.no kissing
3.u dont really look serious to me tho
4.The pics is not romantic enough cheesy
The guy dey fast I guess
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

And who says every guy must go down on their knees when proposing?. Many couples marry everyday without even proposing. Has heaven fall? angry
I am not saying it is a must but op can do better dan those pics up there cheesy ***He's not romantic and d same thing with u cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2015
niyi16:
The guy dey fast I guess
cheesy i think so as well,how person go dey propose and look so dull cheesy
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by 1stGenius(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Are your eyes deceiving you?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2015
ZedX6:
This one no sweet. Looking so casual. See him sitting like a dummy. He be like who _shit dey smell. . . You can't kneel like your mates (taking pics and videos) have been doing?

Was she transfixed to the spot? She no run enter under table like the other girls?

So unreal. And the _shit is ureal because all that was on your mind when proposing was how to run to nairaland and create a thread about proposing to her, with high hopes of making front page, instead of enjoying the moment with her. Copy copy. That's why you forget say na straw you use dey drink water from cup.
haff die
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nayok(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2015
agoadiv:
Wow congrats, now phase one has finished, its now phase 2,adapting to each others lifestyle, beware this is de semi hardest phase before the marriage proper. Good luck..

By the way op is that water u are sipping with straw??grin
grin can't water ber sipping with straw, op no mind am joor jaiye -ori e 2 d core, eyiin iyawo oni m'eni o
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by nnamdiosu(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2015
agoadiv:
Wow congrats, now phase one has finished, its now phase 2,adapting to each others lifestyle, beware this is de semi hardest phase before the marriage proper. Good luck..

By the way op is that water u are sipping with straw??grin

you are most def a comedian....from your reply to ur status I was just laughing. and by the way its not water jor.....
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by slenjaman(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=35007678][color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]

Next time Mr op, put the ring in her champagne or better still call the attention of everyone the kneel down before front of her and pop out the question "baby(her name) will you be my girl? (Show the "puppy eyes" stunt while doing this)

There is no next time. Don't pray for one for him. @op hold your madam tight, u are both good to go
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by sauceEEP(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Fine girl plus fine boy equal to cute kids.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by DPChuks(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Proposing on an Empty table...just water with one N50 m&m peanut chocolate.
very boring crowd in a dull fake engagement show. sad sad
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by elbinmanny(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2015
I know say una go use fvck kill una sef that night lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by marieolae(f): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2015
That's true grin
donJ2:

@ bolded... datz way back in d 80's....

..And also in vry boring marriages.

Deez days people brkup after trad...

...And dnt let ur marriage get so boring, spice things up jst like I do once in a while...

Take her *wify* out propose again, now ask her if she wants to stay married *of course in a mind blowing way*

This way d marriage never gets boring.

...and for d sharp guys in d house that wud lik to use my 4mula in their rlshps...u r welcome grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by marieolae(f): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2015
hello..[quote author=mekonglobal post=35012014][/quote]
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats to you both lets erect your structure for you
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by abtmaviz(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2015
ZedX6:
This one no sweet. Looking so casual. See him sitting like a dummy. He be like who _shit dey smell. . . You can't kneel like your mates (taking pics and videos) have been doing?

Was she transfixed to the spot? She no run enter under table like the other girls?

So unreal. And the _shit is ureal because all that was on your mind when proposing was how to run to nairaland and create a thread about proposing to her, with high hopes of making front page, instead of enjoying the moment with her. Copy copy. That's why you forget say na straw you use dey drink water from cup.
undecided
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by oladeledave: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2015
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Description/Responsibilities
Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
Requirements
A Degree/HND in any discipline or course of study
A minimum of second class lower degree or equivalent
Must be resident in Lagos
Little or no experience as successful applicants would be trained
Desired Skills
Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
Computer literacy
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2015.

apply here: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/management-trainee-at-christopher-and.html
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by EmmyDe25(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2015
YOur babe ain't bad though. You will appreciate her beauty after she's given birth to about to 2 kids. Shes got a nice stature.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

Splendid, ate cucumber
hm hm hm im jealous
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by mekonglobal(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2015
marieolae:
hello..

Nice to hv u back, took a vacation?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by JD419: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2015
hmmm she's pretty sha, like those rare beauty from JOS. muah
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by MrsChima(f): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

How can one know the plans of marriage without a proposal? He doesn't have to get on knees to propose. People don't get married without mentioning the desires or interests hence proposals.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by FTBOY: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2015
free2naira:
Hey guys, today is a memorable day in my life- I propose and she said [/i]Yes[i]. It came as d biggest surprise ever to her. We were for a friends bday in Spur at ICM. She actually taught d ring was for the celebrant not until I went down on ma knees. Am glad she said yes. Still dancing #shoki
Talk true, wetin u for do if to say she say no? wink
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by MrsChima(f): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2015
sauceEEP:
Fine girl plus fine boy equal to cute kids.

I have seen cute couples with ugly babies.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by FTBOY: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u no go ever get sense for ur life, even if na free of charge
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2015
FTBOY:
u no go ever get sense for ur life, even if na free of charge
GOD PU_NISH U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.