Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal (35193 Views)

If I Get Money Eehn... (Check Out This Stuff From Nairalander "Kuttie StylebOi") / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Joavid:

You need to check your eyes. undecided
mcheeew
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by MrsChima(f): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2015
You all were friends without benefits? lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Omotayor123(f): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

I have seen cute couples with ugly babies.
chai!!? you badt ooooo
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Sagamite(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
free2naira:
Hey guys, today is a memorable day in my life- I propose and she said [/i]Yes[i]. It came as d biggest surprise ever to her. We were for a friends bday in Spur at ICM. She actually taught d ring was for the celebrant not until I went down on ma knees. Am glad she said yes. Still dancing #shoki

You are happy and volunteered to be sent to jail?

Congratulations. tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by MrsChima(f): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

chai!!? you badt ooooo

It's true. I have seen worwor couples with beautiful babies. I am like wtf?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Omotayor123(f): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

It's true. I have seen worwor couples with beautiful babies. I am like wtf?
grin
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by walosha(f): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2015
I am jealous
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by honeygirl17: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm hm im jealous

Go joor, come kneel down propose
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by lordfalcao(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Too much nollywood don scatter person mind

who still kneels down to propose to a lady

My friend tell her you wan marry her, like my igbo brothers
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by neweraomo: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
ZedX6:
This one no sweet. Looking so casual. See him sitting like a dummy. He be like who _shit dey smell. . . You can't kneel like your mates (taking pics and videos) have been doing?

Was she transfixed to the spot? She no run enter under table like the other girls?

So unreal. And the _shit is ureal because all that was on your mind when proposing was how to run to nairaland and create a thread about proposing to her, with high hopes of making front page, instead of enjoying the moment with her. Copy copy. That's why you forget say na straw you use dey drink water from cup.
kai, are u by any means have grudges against the guy,let him be Nah,it's his life, if u like, u should propose with Lipton inside cup
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Bowaley17(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats OP
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by fpeter(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@op congratulation oooooooooooo bt tell her to stop bleaching

Chai!! you're very wicked...she ain't bleaching.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by callmelanner(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:
Op why are you sipping water with straw?

Coz water no get enemy grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by mormoni(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2015
redcliff:

Loool. Wat does that have to do with the proposal? Lol
they are using straw to take water. That's an adverse effect of ogogoro.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by callmelanner(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2015
ZedX6:
This one no sweet. Looking so casual. See him sitting like a dummy. He be like who _shit dey smell. . . You can't kneel like your mates (taking pics and videos) have been doing?

Was she transfixed to the spot? She no run enter under table like the other girls?

So unreal. And the _shit is ureal because all that was on your mind when proposing was how to run to nairaland and create a thread about proposing to her, with high hopes of making front page, instead of enjoying the moment with her. Copy copy. That's why you forget say na straw you use dey drink water from cup.

Na bad belle go kee u
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Free2naira congrats!! your fiancee looks uncannily like a friend of mine, is her name Njavete?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by redcliff: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2015
mormoni:
they are using straw to take water. That's an adverse effect of ogogoro.

Lol..all is liquid
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

Go joor, come kneel down propose
lmao its suppose to b a suprise to u na, dnt worry i will but it will take u unawares.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by honeygirl17: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lmao its suppose to b a suprise to u na, dnt worry i will but it will take u unawares.

OK o
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by cymerkwabe: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Congratulation and kisses to you both kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by gomezmagicfinga: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Funny enough, I was at the same restaurant (Spur at ICM) when this happened but I didn't know you guys are nairalanders. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by ronald4lif(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

How can one know the plans of marriage without a proposal? He doesn't have to get on knees to propose. People don't get married without mentioning the desires or interests hence proposals.

I meant artistry proposal, not the traditional ways of proposing in the medieval ages, which many still perform today without all this stage managed show.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Gorgeous58(f): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Big congrats to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by kunmis1(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by trano(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2015
This is so lovely. Hw I wish my gf will say "yes" . But am not ready tho.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by FTBOY: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GOD PU_NISH U
Punish ur life
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by KemiJesus(f): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aww she's beautiful, looks like Osinbanjo Our VP's wife. Congratulations!
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice but ur proposal isnt romantic enough cheesy
1.u not proposing on ur knees
2.no kissing
3.u dont really look serious to me tho
4.The pics is not romantic enough cheesy

Haba,.learn to appreciate things even in little forms,the op proposed in his best way to his gf and she accepted happily,how do u want her to feel after reading this ur comment if shes on NL,.hmm
The most important part is shes taken(and i guess u arent,u can prove me wrong by uploading ur own proposal pics in at all u av)
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by MrsChima(f): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

I meant artistry proposal, not the traditional ways of proposing in the medieval ages, which many still perform today without all this stage managed show.

Okay...I had my gun cocked! grin
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by austine4real(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin make i call the gal sef. this hope don giv mulika belle
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by pbs4real(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
ZedX6:

guy ur mtr tire me oohundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.