Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them (45478 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
LoveMachine:

Stop the war drumming. We need each other to survive. C'mon family let's wait to hear the official reports. All we have seen are doctored pics from other events. I'm yet to hear any verified sources report civilian casualties. The people bunkering are the people that are ruining their own ecosystems and killing the economy. Let's give the new gov a chance to make things right. The SS leaders have been getting mnesty money for years now and yet no development in the region. No latrines, boreholes, businesses NADA! Their leaders are just as if not more bereft of decency than the political class because they are their brothers in arms. I'm not saying the airstrike was the best move but maybe it was the only move.

This is the job of ground troops, An airstrike is uncalled for. All I have to say is buhari want to hear am ooo. well if he persists, he will.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
philips70:

Am sorry but for some reasons my mind frame is just not tilted to these sentiments and totally lost on those bolded. And finally what have we done with the trillions that have accrued to us in the last 16years? Especially Bayelsa state.
Why would you be titled towards any genuine sentiment when all you've known your life is to load freely at the expense of others ,even their environment ?
Time is about to be up and we must sit down and talk or we go the hard way . Whichever way, it's entirely your call because it is almost as if we've got nothing to lose anymore.
It gets to a point in any man's life that he will stand up for himself and say that enough is enough.These youths that Badeh wants to bomb are just weak victims too.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by samplegirl(f): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Take ya church ass off this thread. grin

Agent of darkness see as the thing pain you reach.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by samplegirl(f): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
premConcept:
grin *sigh* goodnight.

I am not surprised as you are very uncomfortable because light and darkness don't mix.

Good bye forever.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Yasirarafat: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don laugh 4 these southerners wlaey.... Let them kill themselves as north is about to free terrorism

Time 4 the Dogs to suffer grin
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Danjuro1: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
That's good
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by LoveMachine(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
chuna1985:

This is the job of ground troops, An airstrike is uncalled for. All I have to say is buhari want to hear am ooo. well if he persists, he will.

I hear ya fam. I felt it was a drastic measure when I read the first report. But the creekers are some serious guys. They don't respect half steps. This will hopefully be enough to stop the piracy and bunkering. There is nothing noble about raping women and robbing merchants. I'm honestly tired of hearing about us fighting each other. We can be so great if only we would drop our arms and join hands.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Caseless: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can yawn all you want but once the shiit hits the fan you can't even catch your breath.

When shiiit hit the fan, na to off am nau.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Mckennedy: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
juicee1:
I wonder how you guys don't ever see the stupidity in your posts.

So pirates re the innocent people?

And how many pirates were reported killed? Or shut your smelly mouth.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by oviasogie22: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
when boko haram were busying destroying this country where was he!!!....... there will be no peace too from south south
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by ajja: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
dos useless ladies with tomtom mouth
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by ameobi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
As Buhari is bombing BIAFRANS(cross river,peaceful and innocent people)...BOKO HARAM is busy bombing Nigeria as always

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Heffalump(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm in support of ND youths, let's bring this country to its knees.
I will never forgive ND militants if they don't make this country ungovernable for Daura President

*I remember Chibok scam*

Do people like you have brain to think reasonably at all? GEJ from the SS is the worst democratic president Nig ever had. Are you bothered about the current state of our economy which we never experienced b4? Let's put sentiments aside.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by mustafo: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
They are just a bunch of odious criminals that do not deserve mercy.

Just wipe them out!
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by philips70(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would you be titled towards any genuine sentiment when all you've known your life is to load freely at the expense of others ,even their environment ?
Time is about to be up and we must sit down and talk or we go the hard way . Whichever way, it's entirely your call because it is almost as if we've got nothing to lose anymore.
It gets to a point in any man's life that he will stand up for himself and say that enough is enough.These youths that Badeh wants to bomb are just weak victims too.

Once again I tell you am a free born of the ND and have never lived outside the ND in Nigeria except for schooling and work purposes. It still doesn't add up to me that some youths can only see life of crime as the only means to survival in the same region many are still becoming responsible and successful citizens. The ND is still part of Nigeria and no government will fold it's arms and watch anyone sabotage or cause any form of harm to its installations. Question is why are our elites not part of these agitations? Why do they get to Abuja or government houses and all of a sudden forget there is a people to be freed from oppression? Why is it all left in the hands of miscreants?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by M4gunners: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
I will appreciate if all chest beaters will carry arms to fight against the Nigerian military when actual conflict start, some people just feel like funny names and dropping comments is what wins military engagement, I will appreciate if the militants can put their threats into action and let all come back and comment about the clashes after 6 months; I hope some people won't shout genocide then.
Let ur NA defeat Boko Haram first before you start your chest beaten!Do u think it is so easy as you think to fight 2 wars at a time? I'm not in support of valance but one thing is sure if at all it starts,u and i we be the loser. Because shell,chevron and other companies working right now in ND will not risky their life just because of people like you. And you know what that means? Fuel scarcity, hungry and so on.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
philips70:

Once again I tell you am a free born of the ND and have never lived outside the ND in Nigeria except for schooling and work purposes. It still doesn't add up to me that some youths can only see life of crime as the only means to survival in the same region many are still becoming responsible and successful citizens. The ND is still part of Nigeria and no government will fold it's arms and watch anyone sabotage or cause any form of harm to its installations. Question is why are our elites not part of these agitations? Why do they get to Abuja or government houses and all of a sudden forget there is a people to be freed from oppression? Why is it all left in the hands of miscreants?
When people like Kenule Saro Wiwa and some other notable personalities came out and demanded for justice and equity like civilised men they murdered them.Right now the people have been so intimidated that they had no choice than to succumb and become rich even as their environment is being plundered and their resources carted away in billions, but we thank God for these people you called miscreants because it took their voice and actions for our cry to be given any attention which was nothing but a greek gift to pacify some criminal agitators,while the very society they were suppose to help watches helplessly and growing kids that would now look up to these criminals agitators.

May I also remind you that for every genuine struggle you'll always have some criminal elements hijacking it for their own personal gains thereby tainting it to make it look bad but the true martyrs of the Niger Delta will no longer wait for their elites who has the same agenda as their first oppressor.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2015
LoveMachine:

I hear ya fam. I felt it was a drastic measure when I read the first report. But the creekers are some serious guys. They don't respect half steps. This will hopefully be enough to stop the piracy and bunkering. There is nothing noble about raping women and robbing merchants. I'm honestly tired of hearing about us fighting each other. We can be so great if only we would drop our arms and join hands.

An oppressed people of the Niger delta cannot drop arms n join hands with others.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by LoveMachine(m): 1:48am On Jun 23, 2015
chuna1985:

An oppressed people of the Niger delta cannot drop arms n join hands with others.

But it is not just them. Everyone of us has been burned by the neglect of the past governments. Together we are strong.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2015
LoveMachine:

But it is not just them. Everyone of us has been burned by the neglect of the past governments. Together we are strong.

I don't have a P because I'm not picking up arms. The most affected owners of Nigeria who their oil feeds everyone are aggrieved ...

Its in the hands of government to sort their issues out.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by premConcept: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2015
samplegirl:

I am not surprised as you are very uncomfortable because light and darkness don't mix.

Good bye forever.
Oh you're feeling funky now 'cause I decided to let you off? I'm a church boy too ma'am cheesy Oya you self take am Psalm 35.

Goodbye, not forever. wink
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by LoveMachine(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
chuna1985:

I don't have a P because I'm not picking up arms. The most affected owners of Nigeria who their oil feeds everyone are aggrieved ...

Its in the hands of government to sort their issues out.

I hear ya fam. I'm just praying for peace.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by BLOTRS: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
This administration will be painted in bad light if militancy rises again...my advise Alex Badeh is that he should not allow a greater evil resurrect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.