Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them (45413 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2015
obailala:
[size=13pt]All criminals should be brought to their knees. We cannot continue to live in a jungle nation where criminals reign supreme. North, east, west or south, criminals should never be celebrated or allowed to exist for any reason, be it political, ethnic or religious.

A lot of misguided and myopic Nigerians are presently defending and glorifying miscreants all for the sake of ethnicity, I laugh at this pure case of foolishness and quick amnesia.

Remember this was exactly how myopic and illiterate northerners were supporting Bokoharam because they believed BH was killing Christians and destabilising GEJ's government. Not until BH grew into an uncontrollable monster and started consuming their own people before the people realised their collective folly.

Now I see the more educated and enlightened southerners about to repeat the same dumb cycle of the northerners by referring to sea pirates/kidnappers/robbers/bunkerers/rapist as 'innocent people' all because the president is from the north.

Una welldone![/size]

cc: SUBMARINE, chuna1985, Truckpusher, wordcat, atiakatata, googlepikin, ZeroTolerance, ECOTERRORS
Gbam!

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:

I was told the south-south is bereft of modicum 'intellectuality' , I didn't believe, until I saw your likes on this forum and those ogogoro/kaikai sellers I saw on channels tv last night. You all prove that belief right!

And with all your sophistication and intellectual superiority, you don't seem to know its way too foolish and stupid to make a sweeping, negative, generalisation about a people because of a few miscreants therefrom? You're a pathetic case!

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by PassingShot(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And when all the oil companies pull out because of ongoing security problems, and when the environment is further destroyed by illegal activities of illegal oil bunkering among others?

Just like the Bokoist element....who cause mayhem and kill hundreds...and then investors, business etc pulls out...and people remain poor.

If you want to send your region back to the 11th century....albeit heavily polluted and even more poor....fine with me. If the Bokoists want to go back to the 8th century....fine by me.

Instead of you Nigerians to ask your governors and LG chairmen and even Abuja why your young people are so unemployed that they have to do risky things like oil bunkering,piracy, kidnapping, etc...that can damage their health....instead of you to ask your governors to spend more on education,health and industrial development...things that would do far more than amnesty in lifting people out of poverty and making the Niger Delta a really superproserous region.....you are busy encouraging the young people of the delta to join the bokoists in their game of bitterness. Seven years of amnesty....and poverty still stalks the land.

Anyway...continue.Just go on. I don't get you Nigerians. Your bitterness is destroying you....and yet you continue.

Now go on...call me a Hausa slave. Don't learn your lessons. Continue. !

very well summed!
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Caseless: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Appleyard:

Pls choose your words carefully, not all South-South are towing the rebellous and aggressive line of the Ijaw militias.

You can not because of one bad orange in a basket condemn the rest in that basket. Thus insulting the whole of South-South is not in order.

I am fully in support of the Army dealing with criminals and rouges operating accross the creeks, but while doing this, it should not be based on regionalism and ethnicity, Otherwise, we would be creating more fire out of an already thick smoke.

Not withstanding, the territorial integrity of Nigeria must remain and be maintained, whether in South or in North.
I said I was told and didn't believe, but his post ant that of others is making me to believe that stereotype.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Ababadada: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
We will go advance anti aircraft missiles to bring down those helicopters and fighter jets. No cause for alarm one thing must kill a man. South south must free from oppressors
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Legitbaba(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
abeg make dis ediot come with him aboki dem abeg...if we no scatter him aircraft dem...make i knw wetin cos am...we are waiting for u mr
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Rockstar2014(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Not again; amidst boko haram, how would the military handle both at the same time?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by yemdogg: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2015
richommie:

http://leadership.ng/news/441971/niger-delta-youths-have-violated-amnesty-deal-started-taking-up-arms-again-badeh

This is getting really serious.......asari dokubo talk to your boys now....let baba one chance focus
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Rexnegro(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2015
chuna1985:
book haram is killing people in d north n buhari prefers to bomb innocent people in the south.

Can't u read or what ? Badeh said South boys breach their agreement ...sometimes u gat take sometin by force if u can . Whatever happened to them is caused by them. Its was obvious they were chilling out because its clueless gej that was there...make they carry arms , this time around pmB dey there , he got master degree from war college so he will no how to curb those biased bastard(militants) from that region.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by ruffDiamond: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:
We need anti aircraft/ ship weapons to silence Badeh ooooo angry
grin see mumu so una never get am??no worry just carry ya own ak47 and hit the creek now!! grin I'm certain that where many of y'all creek rats will be buried adieu in advance my niggah grin
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by aimuan(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
Good!

Whoever takes up arm against a constituted authority shouldn't be spared, not even that effete called carzola on this forum.
what about boko haran
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Kingsasian(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
This guy wan use style dodge boko haram war because he knows that they are more ruthless than the guys from the creeks....lol.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by myklangelo(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Taste of things to come.... Since foremost among the things Buhari said is to put a stop to amnesty he should be ready to offer a lasting solution to ND issue.

Anaghi agba aka efo nwata eze.

Ya Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Rotimi47: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:
The military is getting more advanced weapons and they ain't using most of the ones in their inventory not to talk of the new ones because these weapons were manufactured to kill on a large scale that's why they can't be used on Boko Haram but in war they can be used, as per Niger Delta wanting to square up against the military, they will be killed in large numbers as they won't pity them like the previous engagements as boko haram have made many of them loose human feeling. Please note that boko haram have been killed in thousands sometimes over 300 hundred in a day but these are kept secret due to the issue it may generate, up to 30 experienced foreign fighters were killed in one day by the Nigeria military in one encounter alone but we only got to know and see pictures from soldiers who took part from the battle; is this what the Niger Delta wants? They should know that we have a lot of northerners in the military who will be happy to come over to the Niger Delta to fight due to what is happening in the north. We better be wise. I am also a Niger Delta but I believe in one Nigeria. Person wey never see the real horror of war na him dey pray make war happen.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by gsmcoder: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Badeh has anti militancy weapons already grin grin grin
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by mrham03(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
not everything should be solved by the gun, the former administration ensured that there was peace, this current administration should abide by those agreements. There's already a big problem with boko haram in the north, nigeria wont be able to deal with a war in the south.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by daniel56(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
I hope u are going to be in the war, not sendin men and women to go and die in a just no reason, u can't go to a man's house and take over is land and say government want it for hiself, I will die trying to stop d government. Sorry for the army going, ask urself dis question can u give what is Yours to government sale d land ur father give just because of money
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by onatisi(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
The next 4years will be very very interesting in nigeriagrin . But badesh should remember that the source of nigeria 90% is from that region he is boasting of turning the nations arms arsenal against.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by shortgun(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Badeh said though the Nigerian Armed Forces entered into an agreement with the Niger Delta youths and former militants to disarm and partner with the Federal Government on empowerment and development initiatives,the recent cases of criminality may force the military to review such agreement and TURN ITS ARSENAL ON THE REGION
Not to turn its arsenal on the militants but on the region.
We are watching.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Akinz0126(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2015
When'll those guys grow up for goodness sake.those guys should please shield there sword we do not want any distraction in this new administration that's why we've not been moving forward as a country.Why not allow the government concentrate on fixing the enormous problems challenging us?Yaradua administration promised the masses 7 point agenda before attempting any of it death did the needful.GEJ promised us Transformation:before we know what's going on Gun men,bomb blast and boko haram what's what we experienced@the expense of transformation.Now Buhari said is change:why not give him chance let's see what he have in stock for Us.please niger delta militant or what are you guys called wise up you guys can't just continue holding Nigerians for ransom just because na una Oyel perhaps you've forgotten that Nothing last forever.Other countries are moving forward we deserve the best also Enough of all this threat already.ASORock complete
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by onatisi(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Rockstar2014:
Not again; amidst boko haram, how would the military handle both at the same time?
badesh says he know how to handle it gringringrin at least no one will blame gej for badesh comments cheesy
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by vanunu: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Bombing a whole community because of few criminals is totally unacceptable.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by ozome15(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
This is why we are not one Nigeria. Some body made the statement dat he will make this country ungovernable, what happened dnt we all see it happen, today d same person in power, what Nigeria is about to see is unheard of in any part of the world. When they did d election d way da did, will give it to them. The international community should watch and see. The change is about to begin in this ZOO call NIGERIAN.

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Xcex: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Dis contraptn cald nigeria must surely crumble one day.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by tunde1200(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Are you outside Nigeria?
I don't know what to tell you with trash you just...

ECOTERRORS:
I'm in support of ND youths, let's bring this country to its knees.
I will never forgive ND militants if they don't make this country ungovernable for Daura President

*I remember Chibok scam*
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by vanunu: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
I can now understand why they stopped the pastor from attending the security meeting.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Inkman(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm in support of ND youths, let's bring this country to its knees.
I will never forgive ND militants if they don't make this country ungovernable for Daura President

*I remember Chibok scam*

If your words ever come to pass

May you be felled by the first shot

Amen
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahah.... cool see hw hw I just dey watch all of una fighting over food wey neva even don for 4D resolution plasma ontop mount ever rest. Na for san una go chop d food because u guy must have pour it even b4 d meal is ready. Foolish youths!!! ...traditional tribalist n selfish antagonist
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by cuteloaded: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Join the world largest free browsing
website and say good bye to
subscription...
Learn how to activate your ETISALAT
sim for free unlimited call @
www.cuteloaded..com
How to subscribe to MONTHLY MTN BIS
with 50naira @
www.cuteloaded..com
How to use whats freely every month
using MTN SIM @ www.cuteloaded.
.com
Glo unlimited browsing for ipad,pc,android
and java @
www.cuteloaded..com
MTN free recharge card cheat codes @
www.cuteloaded..com
Airtel free browsing cheat @
www.cuteloaded..com
Glo free unlimited browsing for 36months
now available @ www.cuteloaded.
.com
Don't miss this opportunity.
browse free with your pc, phone, iPhone
or Android with all networks @
www.cuteloaded..com
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Flets: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
The military is getting more advanced weapons and they ain't using most of the ones in their inventory not to talk of the new ones because these weapons were manufactured to kill on a large scale that's why they can't be used on Boko Haram but in war they can be used, as per Niger Delta wanting to square up against the military, they will be killed in large numbers as they won't pity them like the previous engagements as boko haram have made many of them loose human feeling. Please note that boko haram have been killed in thousands sometimes over 300 hundred in a day but these are kept secret due to the issue it may generate, up to 30 experienced foreign fighters were killed in one day by the Nigeria military in one encounter alone but we only got to know and see pictures from soldiers who took part from the battle; is this what the Niger Delta wants? They should know that we have a lot of northerners in the military who will be happy to come over to the Niger Delta to fight due to what is happening in the north. We better be wise. I am also a Niger Delta but I believe in one Nigeria. Person wey never see the real horror of war na him dey pray make war happen.

You don't get it. There cannot be war and crude production at the same time.

Smartly put....'Nigeria cannot fund a war in the Niger Delta'.

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by mayorkyzo: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:

I was told the south-south is bereft of modicum 'intellectuality' , I didn't believe, until I saw your likes on this forum and those ogogoro/kaikai sellers I saw on channels tv last night. You all prove that belief right!
So you based your judgment of the whole south south on few ogogoro sellers...smh...
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by PStacks(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Its such a pity Badeh is going to take up arms against Jonathan his former boss! Yet #Buhari must prevail.

No form of criminality would be entertained in this our govt of National unity,

No arm struggle in form of niger-delta militant, OPC, Massob, Boko haram..

All of you must bow to the name of #Buhari

#SaiBaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Nigeria Vs India 1-99, The Real Truth Behind It / Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72