Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them (45453 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm in support of ND youths, let's bring this country to its knees.

*I remember Chibok scam*

And when all the oil companies pull out because of ongoing security problems, and when the environment is further destroyed by illegal activities of illegal oil bunkering among others?

Just like the Bokoist element....who cause mayhem and kill hundreds...and then investors, business etc pulls out...and people remain poor.

If you want to send your region back to the 11th century....albeit heavily polluted and even more poor....fine with me. If the Bokoists want to go back to the 8th century....fine by me.

Instead of you Nigerians to ask your governors and LG chairmen and even Abuja why your young people are so unemployed that they have to do risky things like oil bunkering,piracy, kidnapping, etc...that can damage their health....instead of you to ask your governors to spend more on education,health and industrial development...things that would do far more than amnesty in lifting people out of poverty and making the Niger Delta a really superproserous region.....you are busy encouraging the young people of the delta to join the bokoists in their game of bitterness. Seven years of amnesty....and poverty still stalks the land.

Anyway...continue.Just go on. I don't get you Nigerians. Your bitterness is destroying you....and yet you continue.

Now go on...call me a Hausa slave. Don't learn your lessons. Continue. !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by DaGC(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Badeh should shut the hell up and deal with Boko Haram first before making silly noise.

I'm sure he understood clearly what it means for a nation to have two insurgent groups in two strategic parts of the country.

Please sir, what is strategic in the north?

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by wordcat(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Let there be NO selective justice!

That's all I have to say;

What is good for Bello is good for Onanefe.

obailala:
[size=13pt]All criminals should be brought to their knees. We cannot continue to live in a jungle nation where criminals reign supreme. North, east, west or south, criminals should never be celebrated or allowed to exist for any reason, be it political, ethnic or religious.

A lot of misguided and myopic Nigerians are presently defending and glorifying miscreants all for the sake of ethnicity, I laugh at this pure case of foolishness and quick amnesia.

Remember this was exactly how myopic and illiterate northerners were supporting Bokoharam because they believed BH was killing Christians and destabilising GEJ's government. Not until BH grew into an uncontrollable monster and started consuming their own people before the people realised their collective folly.

Now I see the more educated and enlightened southerners about to repeat the same dumb cycle of the northerners by referring to sea pirates/kidnappers/robbers/bunkerers/rapist as 'innocent people' all because the president is from the north.

Una welldone![/size]

cc: SUBMARINE, chuna1985, Truckpusher, wordcat, atiakatata, googlepikin, ZeroTolerance, ECOTERRORS
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Pinkyberry2(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
stories: if they decide to strike there is nothing you can do. just dialogue with their leaders.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by jimmy2k: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
So now no more bokoharam is niger delta buhari must be something else pedophile bokoharam a pathetic joke

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by justhelp(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
H
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Endi(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2015
What's this fool saying? If you can't fight BH on flat lands. Then how can you fight creek dwelling ND militants?

3 Likes

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
juicee1:
I wonder how you guys don't ever see the stupidity in your posts.

So pirates re the innocent people?

You don't get it. Except during war you..even during war, you don't just drop bombs on people! You arrest them and try them in a court of law. This bombing is NOT going to lead to anything positive and it's just destroying Crossriver's land.

7 Likes

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Ritzy92(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Deal with boko haram first
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by tolulope855(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Building an ARMY of FREEDOM FIGHTERS.... care to join?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by chikwadomn(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
don't you think if we allow them to fester like we did with boko haram, we'll have ourselves like we're doing right on boko haram?

attack is the best form of defense.
...please nema should also prepare package for idp from this military air strike make we all they eat d money they will use to pay salaries
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by karimhuu: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
I'm not in support of this
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by aklosx(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
He said we are good people, huh ok nah ....jst going back to base
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by marv1: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
juicee1:

Stupidity of the highest order that is sentimental. Let them continue to take up arms. Darkness can never overpower light.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Billygee2u: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
this will bring your life regret.
OBJ carried out genocide in Udi and go scot free but not again, will yorubas destroy lives in SS/SE and walk away with it.
this is the outcome of the secret meeting of the yorubas and hausas service chiefs.
let BUHARI one chance order you to fight the SS/SE hoping that we do not know his plans.
BUHARI should know that he is a civilian now and no more military president.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by merry02(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
juicee1:

boko boys should be treated as brothers?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Paschal55(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Just Legodu,while the Deadliest terror groups ever(BOKO HARAM)Are being hampered with all motherly care,It is well
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by seedorfg(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
niger delta militant be like Eran alai gboran
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by arigold1304(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Fight bh not Niger delta
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Anyi3(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm in support of ND youths, let's bring this country to its knees.

*I remember Chibok scam*

Lol. You can't even fight, e-warrior

2 Likes

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Why so much crime and violence in this country? Go to the North, South, West and East same problem. Can FG bring peace to this country?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by vegetables(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
chuna1985:
book haram is killing people in d north n buhari prefers to bomb innocent people in the south.
Are oil thieves, kidnappers, militants innocent people?

Last Bullet
Blame the NArmy only if theirs unjust killings

2 Likes

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by chigoizie7(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
I am not a fan of mediocre.

*taking up arms against the the Govt is very bad.

*prevention I better than cure.

*badeh, as u re trying to curb this upsurge from MEND, please make sure that boko haram is dealt with equal blow, if not triple blows.

*it will affect me very well, let the OPC start there own too.

* igbos, please don't take up arms, allow them to fight, just keep watching, let us build our igbo economy so as to sustain us, then if we actually want to break up, we will do it diplomatically.

Call me bigotry, I don't give a fuvck

Call me tribalist. I don't give a sh!t.

I am who I am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Caseless: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

mad monkey grin
opiaoku, u de crase grin
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by chiscodedon(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2015
chuna1985:
book haram is killing people in d north n buhari prefers to bomb innocent people in the south.
shut up!... stop being tribalistic....is still the same thing that happened to boko haram,had it been actions were taken earlier like this now it wouldn't have gotten to the stage it is now...are they innocent and they are carrying ammunitions?...be it of any region that doesn't want the peace of this country,the security agencies should take action asap..you want change,want buhari to perform magic,it starts from ur mind set.so call a spade a spade not minding the region is coming from.pls
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Utchman1: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Criminality should not be allowed in any form.

Government made a very big mistake in granting amnesty in the first place.

If you have a problem, channel it to the proper quarter, carrying arms is not the solution.

Any government that allows people to dictate to her is not a serious one.

GEJ was president for 6 years, please tell me what he has done for the area where he comes from. Only enriched a few.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Owoplenty(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2015
VERY GOOD! ka chi uba n yan iska.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Idiataqueen(f): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Wait o did anyone heard about any recent attack from d bh group.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by bloodkiller: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
opiaoku, u de crase grin

Nope na you craze pass cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.