Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them (45485 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Too many noise makers on this thread .

Buhari should pay up or face the consequences .
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by philips70(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll pretend I didn't see this because no sane person would want to go down that lane with me in this forum.

When it comes to throwing everything away to the dogs you'll need some schooling from me and trust me , I'll obliterate your useless life.
By 7:30 tomorrow I'll visit your case I hope you'll enjoy it .

Keep quiet and remain there. Poor keypad warrior. You no dey shame? Who takes your rants seriously? Egbelefeelingfunky.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Your economy is already on a life support and already most freeloading region can't pay salaries so your guess is as good as mine.

Another further blow to the oil and gas industry and this nation built on a structure of oppression will grind to a halt.

The northern and south west noise makers can cry all they want .
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
philips70:

Keep quiet and remain there. Poor keypad warrior. You no dey shame? Who takes your rants seriously? Egbelefeelingfunky.
Keep crying , the era of freeloading is about to be over and stare you in the face.

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Ababadada: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Forget war is war when it start Buhari will smell it
OrlandoOwoh:

Hope you won't cry like you did over Odi? It's widely believed that the decision of Obasanjo to destroy Odi was not unconnected to the killing of soldiers there. Don't forget, Buhari is not just a soldier but a combatant one.

God bless the President.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Alao96(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Proof it @badeh........wetin niger delta people do una.....now wey price of fuel don fall.... U nw see us as worthless ukwa ya
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Edusouls(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
chuna1985:
book haram is killing people in d north n buhari prefers to bomb innocent people in the south.
shut up stop been sentimental, so because boko haram is killing people in the north, there fore the illegal creek activities should be left to go on...?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by philips70(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep crying , the era of freeloading is about to be over and stare you in the face.

The fact that you see yourself as a keypad warrior tells exactly who you are, empty. Enjoy your freeloading but engage in something more meaningful.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
dollarlander:

It is easier for badeh to deal with the Niger delta militants than the boko haram.

Boko harams are ready to die, militants wants to enjoy their money and live very big on criminal activities.

Badeh under BUHARI's watch needs just 2weeks to wipe out Niger Delta militants that in the next 100years you will not hear about Niger Delta militancy again.

But boko harams s case is different in the sense that they want to die and goto heaven. A man that consider himself dead is difficult to fight. And also, boko haram is a world wide affair and religious in a way, due to the believe of certain Islamic sect. You can have many countries whose leaders are Islamic and believe in the course of boko haram and support them. Niger delta does not enjoy such large support and acceptance.

So dealing with Niger delta touts is a small thing for Nigeria armed forces once they are given order to carry out the assignment. You won't believe they are Nigerians soldiers the kind of carnage the Niger delta miscreants will face.

For instance that very fat cockroach, called Asari Dokubo, will prefer to go down and enjoy his money than to loose all he had made due to bad governance of Jonathan Goodluck, than to face the wrath of Nigerian armed forces.

Its like a drunk chicken that has not seeing a mad hawk. That is Niger delta militia to Nigerian armed forces.

You obviously have no idea that an oppressed man would fight dirty.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by persius555(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Militants, agbero, area boys have the same orientation. They all believe the society owes them and as such would use any means possible to get what they dont deserve. Worse off is the ND militants, fighting for peanuts when they actually own the resources. If the militants are serious about benefitting from the oil largese, they should come together, raise the capital and approach stakeholders and bid for contracts in the various fields of the oil sector. The likes of tompolo, dokubo have the resources to liberate their foot soldiers but they rather advice them to tow the path of violence or settle for peanut from the amnesty program.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Litmus: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Again, a reminder, below, of the rewards for stupidity and doing things the old African ways of war instead of doing things the Nigerian way which employes commonsense, negotiation, levelheadedness,roundtable discussions and listening to the sage advices of our cultural rulers and elders.

Humiliated African Refugees providing - i told you so, they cant rule themselves - pleasure to racists and fear to older white folks

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
philips70:

The fact that you see yourself as a keypad warrior tells exactly who you are, empty. Enjoy your freeloading but engage in something more meaningful.
Lol, Coming from a man whose Governors and state parastatals can't pay ordinary salaries , I'll pass.

FYI: my life is something that can only be a wishful thinking in your entire miserable existence .

Of course I know your small business in Obrikom and Omoku axis and when those boys that the Nigerian system impoverished started acting up it affected your business hence your anger and self denial.

It will take you a another Nigeria and obviously a lifetime of hardwork to measure up with me. Go figure....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by yohanpaul: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
I tot you have sense, seems yours at your anus. See how ugly you look. Go and carry arms idiot.
ECOTERRORS:
I'm in support of ND youths, let's bring this country to its knees.
I will never forgive ND militants if they don't make this country ungovernable for Daura President

*I remember Chibok scam*
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
don't you think if we allow them to fester like we did with boko haram, we'll have ourselves like we're doing right on boko haram?

attack is the best form of defense.
You impoverish a people , bastardize their environment and now you want to shoot them too?

Trust me , no country ever wins it that way.

Nigeria is in for a long haul.

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You impoverish a people , bastardize their environment and now you want to shoot them too?

Trust me , no country ever wins it that way.

Nigeria is in for a long haul.

Don't mind the comedian. The game has matured more than before...

My last visit to the village annoyed me the more. In a bid to feed this fraudulent nation, our means of livelihood has been so destroyed.

No one can stop our people from enjoying the oil, legally or otherwise. We will continue to load our decked boats with our crude.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Litmus:
Again, a reminder, below, of the rewards for stupidity and doing things the old African ways of war instead of doing things the Nigerian way which employes commonsense, negotiation, levelheadedness,roundtable discussions and listening to the sage advices of our cultural rulers and elders.

Humiliated African Refugees providing - i told you so, they cant rule themselves - pleasure to racists and fear to older white folks

Common sense doesn't resonate with the Hausa/ Fulani hegemony and their South West lapdog.

The only language that the Nigerian state understood clearly is absolute defiance even in the face of threat and death.
The militants to me are sleeping .
Simply bunker the oil and put enough money in the hands of Boko Haram to plunder and burn the north east which would give birth to a porous border thereby destabilizing the entire region while threatening to spiral out of control and move on to kwara state thereby spreading throughout the south west , let's see how all these noise by Badeh and co would hold any water.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Caseless: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
You too much!

I hereby forgive you for the first blunder of generalizationgrin
grin grin did I generalize?

I was only making deductions from what is available before me and correlating it with what I have been told.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind the comedian. The game has matured more than before...
Their plan is already backfiring yet most of them do not see the bigger picture.

That's what happens when a people are used to getting free meal. They will fight tooth and nail to keep the status quo.

Like I said before they are in for a long haul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
I said I was told and didn't believe, but his post ant that of others is making me to believe that stereotype.
and who er u to judge a peoples stereotype?
pls invest ur time en intellect in more productive ways.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by dollarlander: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously have no idea that an oppressed man would fight dirty.

Understand that dirty fighting will land you into refugee camp. Ask the Darfur people in you live on the Planet Earth.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
dollarlander:

Understand that dirty fighting will land you into refugee camp. Ask the Darfur people in you live on the Planet Earth.
We are not Sudanese my friend.

Darfur is Darfur and this is Niger Delta the land of a free people before colonization unlike your entire region that has imams and self serving kings .

What will happen in the Niger Delta will be a source of encouragement and a rallying cry to all oppressed people of this world .
Mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin did I generalize?

I was only making deductions from what is available before me and correlating it with what I have been told.
Self denial is a disease my friend and by default your region is the most backward ever .

The fulanis are still lording over you and your entire people .
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by philips70(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, Coming from a man whose Governors and state parastatals can't pay ordinary salaries , I'll pass.

FYI: my life is something that can only be a wishful thinking in your entire miserable existence .

Of course I know your small business in Obrikom and Omoku axis and when those boys that the Nigerian system impoverished started acting up it affected your business hence your anger and self denial.

It will take you a another Nigeria and obviously a lifetime of hardwork to measure up with me. Go figure....

grin grin grin grin Truckpusher, Nairaland is not where we boast of owning posh estates and yachts. Live in your delusion, none of these things I take seriously cos everything you said up there makes no meaning and conjured up from your non thinking arsehole.

PS: This one you dey beat chest Wike don settle you Abi kidnapping don pay?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by dollarlander: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Common sense doesn't resonate with the Hausa/ Fulani hegemony and their South West lapdog.

The only language that the Nigerian state understood clearly is absolute defiance even in the face of threat and death.
The militants to me are sleeping .
Simply bunker the oil and put enough money in the hands of Boko Haram to plunder and burn the north east which would give birth to a porous border thereby destabilizing the entire region while threatening to spiral out of control and move on to kwara state thereby spreading throughout the south west , let's see how all these noise by Badeh and co would hold any water.

You talk like a teenager which I believe you are.

Ask the Biafra warriors if that your rat brain blabbing will work in the current system.
Mind you, Nigeria now enjoy the support of several Developed nations that are willing to test their Highly sofisticated weapons.

If you create the room for them to come to the aid of the Nigeria Government, who will call them for help if you want to distablise the country, and they will test the strength of their weapons in your father's compound.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin Truckpusher, Nairaland is not we boast of owning posh estates and yachts. Live in your delusion, none of these things I take seriously cos everything you said up there makes no meaning and conjured up from your non thinking arsehole.

PS: This one you dey beat chest Wike don settle you Abi kidnapping don pay?
Hmm.....talk to me when your father receives his salaries that he's not been receiving for the past 6 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
The military is getting more advanced weapons and they ain't using most of the ones in their inventory not to talk of the new ones because these weapons were manufactured to kill on a large scale that's why they can't be used on Boko Haram but in war they can be used, as per Niger Delta wanting to square up against the military, they will be killed in large numbers as they won't pity them like the previous engagements as boko haram have made many of them loose human feeling. Please note that boko haram have been killed in thousands sometimes over 300 hundred in a day but these are kept secret due to the issue it may generate, up to 30 experienced foreign fighters were killed in one day by the Nigeria military in one encounter alone but we only got to know and see pictures from soldiers who took part from the battle; is this what the Niger Delta wants? They should know that we have a lot of northerners in the military who will be happy to come over to the Niger Delta to fight due to what is happening in the north. We better be wise. I am also a Niger Delta but I believe in one Nigeria. Person wey never see the real horror of war na him dey pray make war happen.
(claps en duffs off my cap for u)
i really dont know how u pulled it off but,u have singularly taken idiocy to a whole new level.
Even d devil wud be put to shame by ur lies.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
obailala:
I am not mad. Now can you kindly give your response?

Good.

Simple questions u should ask yourself.

How does the Air force jets know which Building inhabits terrorists...Abi dem write "miscreants" on the roof tops

How did the military get to know the buildings that have weapons, Doesn't this suggest to u that that this is the job of ground troops

Has the Nigerian ability to mine n export 2 million barrels daily been hampered

Have u heard about any military assault on boko haram since buhari assumed power

Why did buhari end pipeline protection done by their miscreant youths

Why did he announce the end of amnesty

And finally, wen d militants will pick up arms like badeh n the dullard claims, u won't be guessing, u will witness its effects.

D old militants were rag tag poor youths, The new militants will be a wealthy n effective one.

Its buharis option to decide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up stop been sentimental, so because boko haram is killing people in the north, there fore the illegal creek activities should be left to go on...?

Dem write illegal creeks for the roof tops
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by dollarlander: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
We are not Sudanese my friend.

Darfur is Darfur and this is Niger Delta the land of a free people before colonization unlike your entire region that has imams and self serving kings .

What will happen in the Niger Delta will be a source of encouragement and a rallying cry to all oppressed people of this world .
Mark my words.

Truckpusher, there is an adage that says "if you see the fight of thunder during the dry season, you will not abuse the god of thunder during the raining season.

You have not witnessed war in your life, and I pray you will always read about war in News papers and on the Internet till your children and grand children will bury your dead body.

if you have ever heard bomb blast in your life, just by mistake you will never pray for war. Tell your grand father I lied to you.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by kido24(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don't want 2 insult dis bade guy, but he should go and face boko haram dat are causing mayhem rather dan d militants.......
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by philips70(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmm.....talk to me when your father receives his salaries that he's not been receiving for the past 6 months.

Just quit the chest beating on Nairaland. If you earn my monthly tax as salaries your community will organize a combined service thanksgiving for you.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Truckpusher(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
philips70:

Just quit the chest beating on Nairaland. If you earn my monthly tax as salaries your community will organize a combined service thanksgiving for you.
grin

You're still paying tax in this cesspit called "one Nigeria"? Damn ! You're still sleeping on bike .

You aren't even smart at all.Why should I waste my time talking to a small boy after all ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.