Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday (1136 Views)

Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by Tomiwatosin(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Nigeria' hairy queen,Queen Okafor has revealed she gets over 100 suitors daily ..In an interview with SUNDAY PUNCH, Okafor said 
“I get not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday depending on the occasion. Married and single men, boys, girls, lesbians and gay men are attracted to me. But I can’t accept every person that approaches me because people are very deceptive.
“Some men will tell me that they are not married, whereas they are married with children at home. I am not married, but I intend to get married one day because that is the prayer of every woman, but definitely not to a married man. If God answers my prayers, I will be happy to be married to a businessman that will love me and not be one that will beat me.”.............................

“No man has ever dumped or disappointed me, I can tell you that. I fell in love with one man immediately after my secondary school. He was fond of beating me because he was very temperamental and that informed my decision to quit the relationship.”
She spoke about another failed love encounter.
“I fell in love with one man, but I detest men that don’t tell the truth, I was in love with him but because he was a womaniser, I decided to dump him. On several occasions, he tried to seduce and sleep with my younger sister. My sister told me about this. She said whenever she was asleep, he would sneak into her bedroom and attempt to sleep with her.”

Okafor added that she had not seen a genuine heartthrob yet as everybody seems to be interested only in her “flesh.”
However, Queen noted that the hairs on her body are hereditary. 
“It is a family thing, especially from my father’s side. So, if I get married, I won’t be surprised to see any, if not all of my children, having hairs all over their bodies,” she said.

Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by Larablink(f): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Seriously lipsrsealed
Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by herald9: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2015
shocked Are you sure they are suitors or they only came for tourism?

3 Likes

Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by bewla(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2015
NA SO
Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by misspicy(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2015
herald9:
lolcheesy u are very wicked o cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2015
Lol mehn , d hairs won't just stop comin out! Damn

1 Like

Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by Judeoxide(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2015
I hope say I no go get nightmear today...hundred suitors... Hmmm use your head araing hundred men she this kind capital lie

1 Like

Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by MhisIjay(f): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2015
So in a week, u get abt 700 suitors shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by donholy28(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2015
See as she dey lie...so she mean say over 1000 men wan marry a hairy ugly monkey like her.

1 Like

Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by dahreyM: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2015
She added internet suitors to it. e.g suitors on facebook, twitter, instagram, badoo. Dat girl is famous on badoo.

1 Like

Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by Branzy(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Haha ;DHaha
Haha ;DHaha
Haha ;DHaha
Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by deanoffaculty: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
100 suitors and admirers in a day? Then you are either 'Mammywater' or 'Ogbanje'.......
Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by Missmossy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hahahah grin grin

Interesting though
Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
herald9:

ROTFL. you get mouth Abeg hahahahaha
Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by afuye(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
For me me now as Mr Nairaland
Missmossy:
Hahahah grin grin

Interesting though
Re: I Get Not Less Than 100 Suitors And Admirers Everyday by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hoe-k

(1) (Reply)

Did He Make The Right Decision By Breaking Up With Her / 10 Things Every Nigerian Wife Has Done Before! / Some Girls Sha..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.