Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto (56999 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / PHOTO: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Genea(f): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Oya pls go vote for agarawu23 for mr NL and raplawd Pls mention me wen u vote and try put NLjega Thanks in advance ma boo #muah#
av voted for agarawu23 already ,lemme see if i can add raplawd
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:
Thanks dear

Siiver of gold I got non, buh I can offer u maself
If ur guy leaves u, no worry I go accept u, if I no free den, midolian go take over
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by t0bbY(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
jamex93:

na woman dey talk like dis?

u sure say u na real woman?

sarcasm man...sarcasm
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Genea(f): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Thanks dear

If ur guy leaves u, no worry I go accept u, if I no free den, midolian go take over
hahahaha
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
touching...
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by t0bbY(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Whaat? This Soldier is not a man. He is a woman-wrapper. How dare he bend down and Fix a child's shoe? That is a woman's job. Women take care of the children.

He should be removed from the Army.

If he wants to be feminine. He should go to America and hangout with the gays.

/sarcasm

Edit : Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt. Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm.

babe people on here dont understand shii lyk dis, so dont be amazed by d response u gt
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Sarcasms isn't a Nigerian thing. You would realized it today cheesy.
Lol, I just feel so sorry for her.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by cocokiller1(f): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Okijajuju1:

#SacarsmAcknowledged..

But that your Sunglass that reads " D&C " instead of " D & G", is that also fashion Sacarsm.. undecided
cheesy
Okijajuju1:

#SacarsmAcknowledged..

But that your Sunglass that reads " D&C " instead of " D & G", is that also fashion Sacarsm.. undecided
Tumbs up bro
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by midolian(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Thanks dear

hahhahaaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by fabmuazu7(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Love alone can save the world. Let's embrace it and show it. Peace is Priceless. We pray for Peace again.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by midolian(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:
thank you very much. Just as oremussanctus rightly said, I will take over from him anywhere he stops. cheesy cheesy

I hope you vote agarawu23 till the end. God bless ya
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by freeage7(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Real father. That is what the soldier is.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Genea(f): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
midolian:
thank you very much. Just as oremussanctus rightly said, I will take over from him anywhere he stops. cheesy cheesy

oh my goist,issorai, no p,he is ma guy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by ugoezeik(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Whaat? This Soldier is not a man. He is a woman-wrapper. How dare he bend down and Fix a child's shoe? That is a woman's job. Women take care of the children.

/sarcasm

Edit : Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt. Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm.
seun ols who ket dis gal off quarantine center ehhh
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by RapLawd(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
midolian:

Please do oooo

Nlders I'm at your mercy oooo...

Don't let your golden votes pass me by please oooo
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by ugoezeik(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Okijajuju1:
Plot Twist.. The Little Girl is carrying an IED in her shoes which explodes and killetls the Soldier.. cool
ehhhhh seun abeg who let dis boy off quarantine center
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by elbaraj001(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

See ur mouth like pipe...even in war fronts soldiers are allowed to help civilians talk more of an innocent gal dat knows nothing about life.....#in M.i's voice...soldier sef Na human being o...
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Myself2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

So you now want to hide behind sarcasm to conceal the fact that you TRULY do not applaud the soldier's action right,
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by IVORY2009(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
[s]
raayah:

/sarcasm

[/s]

Bloody civilian, receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by simplisity(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

Sarcasm indeed.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by stepaz: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Carerin soldier keep it up
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by shiki(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

Your statements don't sounds sarcastic @ all, ....critics rather
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by yilly(f): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

i seriously dont c wats d prblm in doin dat, i think u should re-think ur comment cos wat he did, is a nice thng to do. If he saw d shoes untied n he didnt do Anythng abt it, dat baby girl is sure to fall becos of dat untied shoes. He did a gud thng, jst say ''keep it up'' instead of bashing him like dat.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Melinde: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

Edit : Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt. Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work .

Are you a real woman or one of the science projects?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by biggybanty7(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
#eayaa urr sense dull brainless idiot
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by stepaz: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sarcasm have you ever been a child? why being against the help rendered to the child
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by erisegun: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Inkman:

Chai

Despite the fact that she affirmed it was sarcastic, you still went ahead to bash her....

At least you should have checked the meaning of sarcasm if you didn't know....
sarcasimn ko, saka ni. Nonsense
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by odobainas: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
What a real man he is.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Neplusultra(f): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Him sef na human being
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by blakky97(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
NewsINigeria:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oT0t1rRUK2s/VYfY6iywv6I/AAAAAAAB0XI/nehvflqbhRE/s1600/alibaba.png[/img]

The picture of a soldier helping a little girl wear her sandals has surfaced online this morning. The picture was posted by Twitter handle @DimEmekaObasi, who made it his photo of the day. So touching. I pray Northern Nigeria finds peace again.

http://www.justyouchat.com/soldier-helps-little-girl-wear-her-sandals-in-sokoto/
gallant man.
#respectsir
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by visapayless: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
do you suck shit too? grin grin grin grin
raayah:

I do suck a lot lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) / Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.