Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto (57006 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / PHOTO: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by DanGiginyu: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
]hahahahaha
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by LoveMachine(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Who is chopping all these onions? My eyes are watering! Maybe it's allergies. All jokes aside big ups to that brother. Stay strong black man. May that young girl grow strong, wise and beautiful in a healthy and enriched Naija.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by BankManager(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Whaat? This Soldier is not a man. He is a woman-wrapper. How dare he bend down and Fix a child's shoe?
What is this idio.t saying pls??
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by raayah(f): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
BankManager:

What is this idio.t saying pls??

Calling me names. Does it make you feel good about yourself?
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Cossette: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Sarcasms isn't a Nigerian thing. You would realized it today cheesy.

Lol! She has realized it o! Have you seen how they have come at her
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by travelland(f): 2:10am On Jun 23, 2015
raayah:

Paedophile??

Where in my post did I say he was attracted to children. Do not put words in my post abeg.

If you don't want people to misunderstand you, stop being sarcastic it is unnecessary especially when posting on sensitive issues. You seem to lack the sensitivity and compassion that signifies womanhood.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by raayah(f): 2:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by raayah(f): 2:24am On Jun 23, 2015
Cossette:

Lol! She has realized it o! Have you seen how they have come at her

Mehn. I don tire for today. One post and see how people are running their mouth. Its all fun and games for me sha.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by holwadamilolah(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2015
God bless Nigeria !I pledge
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by wexyee: 5:05am On Jun 23, 2015
raayah:

Or maybe you can't read. Didnt you see my sarcasm underneath the post.

Who's the daft one now?
sarcasm? Do u know the meaning of sarcasm? Park one side jor. As a woman u no get sympathy.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by iloveophyta: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=raayah post=35022464]Whaat? This Soldier is not a man. He is a woman-wrapper. How dare he bend down and Fix a child's shoe? That is a woman's job. Women take care of the children.

He should be removed from the Army.

If he wants to be feminine. He should go to America and hangout with the gays.

/sarcasm

Edit : Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt. Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm. [/quote

If you were made d leader of diz nation i wonder aw wicked nd heartless you would b

Coz i see no reason y he soldier cannot elp d girl with her sandals
datz a good sign nd good character of an army

i knw tz bcoz of madafvckers like yhu, datz y amnesty international re trying to kill d moral of awa Army

jst fvck off......nd am xo sure yhu re an islamist
terrorist oshi.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by andyanders: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
raayah:

Or maybe you can't read. Didnt you see my sarcasm underneath the post.

Who's the daft one now?
the guy was right,you are still the daft one,cuz ordinarily a sarcastic post or sentence doesn't need a hint at the base or apex before the reader knows its pure sarcasm,but as for your case here,your words were silly,incoherent and annoying no trace of sarcasm,u knew it didnt you?that was why u modified it and gave d definition of sarcasm at its base,with that gesture your words still aint sarcastic but foolish,indulge ur brain a lil.......it wont kill you,trust me.

You gave the lady my mind.She had to modify her post when the heat became hard on her response to the post.

I have NEVER EVER seen a normal person react the way raayah did. I just see her as one without love for the younger ones.She is mentally unstable I think.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by raayah(f): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
andyanders:
[color=#006600][/color]

You gave the lady my mind.She had to modify her post when the heat became hard on her response to the post.

I have NEVER EVER seen a normal person react the way raayah did. I just see her as one without love for the younger ones.She is mentally unstable I think.

Wow. Thank you mentally stable guy.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Ramos16(m): 3:48am On Jun 24, 2015
raayah:

Too little, too late. Who the hell are you to define my womanhood. Go to bed already, beatch.

Do not come for me, Little girl. I'm not in the mood for pretentious human beings tonight. I've had it. Stay in your Lane.

little P.O.S. Annoying Littile brat! Dont you dare insult me on this forum.

Don't Ever quote me on Nairaland.

Dont get the post?? Ignore it!

Enjoy your womanhood.
sarcasms are hard to tell in written text, because they need facial expressions and a voice twist to actually convey the message. Never the less your sacarsm is very much poorly constructed, one property of sacarsm is an exaggerated speech, but yours was just plain insult.
So do not blame anybody for not getting you
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by IlekeHD: 4:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Awwww so cute.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn / Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.