Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto (57010 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / PHOTO: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by omonnakoda: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
loomer:

Seeking attention which u might definitely get but in an absurd manner.
Cos you be the biggest slowpoke I don come across.

By the way, American soldiers even give candies to kids, it's a way of gaining the trust of locals
You are not very bright yourself are you ??
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kudos to him. We need more of this.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by lepasharon(f): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerians are so dumb... GOSH !! It is clear you didn't study English Literature in school to what sarcasm is init ! Or your school failed you ! For FVCK'S SAKE !! Dullards everywhere* undecided
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by loomer: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
You are not very bright yourself are you ??

If u say so just because I said the truth, then u might be right.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Sketch007(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dats wat real humans are for.. Get upset n angry but with a tendency to show care when its needed..
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by vecman22(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Whaat? This Soldier is not a man. He is a woman-wrapper. How dare he bend down and Fix a child's shoe? That is a woman's job. Women take care of the children.

He should be removed from the Army.

If he wants to be feminine. He should go to America and hangout with the gays.

/sarcasm

See your stupid long mouth grin grin grin

Edit : Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt. Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Ghost01(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lovely!
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by EOOJ(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Whaat? This Soldier is not a man. He is a woman-wrapper. How dare he bend down and Fix a child's shoe? That is a woman's job. Women take care of the children.

/sarcasm

Edit : Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt. Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm.

i almost wnted to fire u until i saw dat it was al a sarcasm. U eh cheesy
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow this is lovely, Nigerian Army Rocks
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by adaxxy: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ohh thats nice,but @raaayah or what you call yourself you are an idiooooot and stupiiiiiid animal,
sadist like you.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by kemdaniels: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

I dont know how or why some folks lash out at you,i guess the dont know sarcasm when they see one.This simple act by that soldier could even make shekau get emotional.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by kemdaniels: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

I dont know why some folks lashed out at you,i guess the dont know sarcasm when they see one.This simple act by that soldier could even make shekau get emotional.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by marvelyole(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

Even the gay solders in the US Army will do the more for a minute old baby,God,you are so backward
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

U are a cow.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by chimexdnice1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
quote author=raayah post=35022464]Whaat? This Soldier is not a man. He is a woman-wrapper. How dare he bend down and Fix a child's shoe? That is a woman's job. Women take care of the children.

/sarcasm

Edit : Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt. Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm. [/quote]
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ okay U̶̲̥̅̊ sound like as though U̶̲̥̅̊ need help!
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by swezenberg(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

That was a misplaced sarcasm. Sorry girl it was wrongly used. You need to go and retake your GNS 101.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by michaeligwe18: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

Wasted sperm
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Born2eatPussy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

I will like to fucckk your dirty mum
Please, give me her phone number
I swear, i will use condom on her
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Movichabiodun(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

/sarcasm

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by mimicious(f): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
feran14:

were you abused as a child or something

to those complaining, the sarcasm was written so small before. she just modified it

and no matter how many times I read that and try to picture anybody saying it, it doesn't sound sarcastic

GOD BLESS you for replying that thing, I believe where she comes from, dey sell good weed. Shediot
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by streetzdreamz(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

Or maybe you can't read. Didnt you see my sarcasm underneath the post.

Who's the daft one now?
the guy was right,you are still the daft one,cuz ordinarily a sarcastic post or sentence doesn't need a hint at the base or apex before the reader knows its pure sarcasm,but as for your case here,your words were stupid,incoherent and annoying no trace of sarcasm,u knew it didnt you?that was why u modified it and gave d definition of sarcasm at its base,with that gesture your words still aint sarcastic but foolish,indulge ur brain a lil.......it wont kill you,trust me.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Fynpatra(f): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Some people sha,,,,, pls dunt Bring ur frustrated hrts to nairaland....be appreciative and nice...

So now a soldier can't help again, all becos he owns a gun ryt? grin
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by raayah(f): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
streetzdreamz:
the guy was right,you are still the daft one,cuz ordinarily a sarcastic post or sentence doesn't need a hint at the base or apex before the reader knows its pure sarcasm,but as for your case here,your words were stupid,incoherent and annoying no trace of sarcasm,u knew it didnt you?that was why u modified it and gave d definition of sarcasm at its base,with that gesture your words still aint sarcastic but foolish,indulge ur brain a lil.......it wont kill you,trust me.

All these insults for me? Haba bros
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by streetzdreamz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

All these insults for me? Haba bros
seeing that picture,and relating it to what the average Nigerian soldier does to some civilians with respect to brutality,should melt a hardened heart,reading your comment was another thing entirely,it was harsh and derogatory,last straw; u are a lady.......anyways I said what I said earlier with respect to your initial post,so take it as sarcasm too...
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by raayah(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by streetzdreamz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

Get over it. If you dont get it, thats fine.

No need to haul abuse at me like the rest of the baby nairalanders..

Have a good day.
fair enough,ma words shouldn't eat u up either,I mean its just ma opinion it doesn't make it right,but if u think am right den that's a bonus,plus the day is over and there was nothing good about it save stress,takie.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by corruptst(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

Who's the daft one now? .
Unfortunately, your post is a poor attempt at using sarcasm.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by thecommunist(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
knowing how Nigerian law enforcement people are especially soldiers, i am really surprised. infact i think the little girl may be his daughter or relative, i may be wrong tho..dont blame me, the way these people bully civilians makes me believe they lack what it takes to do what that soldier is doing..except of course that is his child or a relative.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
i wont be surprised if you call ur husband woman wrapper tho.....
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by lahit14(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
NewsINigeria:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oT0t1rRUK2s/VYfY6iywv6I/AAAAAAAB0XI/nehvflqbhRE/s1600/alibaba.png[/img]

The picture of a soldier helping a little girl wear her sandals has surfaced online this morning. The picture was posted by Twitter handle @DimEmekaObasi, who made it his photo of the day. So touching. I pray Northern Nigeria finds peace again.

http://www.justyouchat.com/soldier-helps-little-girl-wear-her-sandals-in-sokoto/

Lol!! See FSCS bus by the side, wht a memory, my alma mater.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by kayalla(f): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
u said soldier not boko haram members.
Re: Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto by ChappyChase: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

Who's the daft one now?

Common sense should have told you that not every one in nairaland did literature-in-english when they were in secondary school! So its wrong of you to use sarcasm in such cool picture...
Well, since you dey form literature king, give me the. Figure of speech used in the sentence below;
"The harshest fellow is the kindest"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Senators Attempt To Reconvene The National Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.