Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76171 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
dinachi:

@Moana stop moaning on this thread! Extreme feminism is bad for marriage business unless you want to be twisted, frustrated and divorced then welcome to feminism!
Women who truly love their men feel privileged to submit to him but all these feminists who see men as their sparring partner always gets it hot in their marriage. When the husband refuses to bulge, they divorce and become bitter for the rest of their lives. Those who can now comes to naira land to offload their venom here .
Next thing due to lack of adequate care and proper focus in life their puccy hygiene deteriorates and the puccy begins to stink terribly thereby driving men further from them. Next thing extremely mouth odour joins their extreme feminism. Then the stage is set for permanent loneliness and blaming of men for all the world troubles. grin grin grin

I cosign this 100% cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by coogaluta(f): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
dinachi:

@Moana stop moaning on this thread! Extreme feminism is bad for marriage business unless you want to be twisted, frustrated and divorced then welcome to feminism!
Women who truly love their men feel privileged to submit to him but all these feminists who see men as their sparring partner always gets it hot in their marriage. When the husband refuses to bulge, they divorce and become bitter for the rest of their lives. Those who can now comes to naira land to offload their venom here .
Next thing due to lack of adequate care and proper focus in life their puccy hygiene deteriorates and the puccy begins to stink terribly thereby driving men further from them. Next thing extremely mouth odour joins their extreme feminism. Then the stage is set for permanent loneliness and blaming of men for all the world troubles. grin grin grin

Lol....
Dude, I saw your post and I was just searching out for the 'stinking pusssy' part cheesy
And no, you never dissapoint! wink

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

I have always loved to distance finance from such discussions else a number of wives are above their husbands.
I'm sure all most the female politicians earn more thantheir husband.
Going by their silly logic, the woman should be the head.

She brought it up...
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
i didn't read this thread (no need to) but I think it should be renamed behavior of non-feminists on nairaland.
Because all my stay on this forum, all I see are people who can't sleep because feminists exist.

They can't let a topic progress without sneaking in the topic and ranting all day about feminists.
All the insults exist because some people all the time cannot resist taking a jab at feminists who most of the time are contributing on topics without even talking feminism or anything related to it.

SMH

Can y'all Get a life and stop dying over folks that don't give a hoot about you. will y'all?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Floodgater:

I let you be.
In your voice "dont sweat it".
Good.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Talon05: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
edwife:

Because i am here smiling and reading through,nothing to add really.

If a feminist is getting confused by another feminist point of view imagine what mine will be? cheesy
Looooooool that's exactly what I've been doing too. Reading and smiling.

I actually want to engage some of these people but I think I'll pass this evening.

Let's keep reading edwife.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
dinachi:

But Chimamanda practise extreme feminism and she hasn't divorced like celebrities that are not claiming feminism?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

I see the OP is still same.

Alas, you never wanted to discuss NL extreme feminists but NL feminists.

Good one cheesy

Feminism, feminist and bolded. grin
Buka buka,
Why persistently lump all feminsts together when I clearly dileanated them from the beginning with my topic?
Looking for support are we?

Like I said, thier ability to misinterpret information is amazing.

I cant keep writing "Extreme" feminist in all my posts.

Focus on the title.

Or focus on what you like...I dont care.

Whatever makes you feel more empowered grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

She's very confused... she just start work... lool... apprentice feminists...

Whatelse do you expect from a 17-year old who has a cushioned perspective of the world?

Victoriabee is a little girl.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Leave her alone Nneka. grin
I knew something like this was going to happen yesterday during your interview. grin grin

I'm not astounded about it. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
Huh
Your funeral sir! Lmfao!

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Buka buka,
Why persistently lump all feminsts together when I clearly dileanated them from the beginning with my topic?
Looking for support are we?

Like I said, thier ability to misinterpret information is amazing.

I cant keep writing "Extreme" feminist in all my posts.

Focus on the title.

Or focus on what you like...I dont care.

Whatever makes you feel more empowered grin

OK, don't scream if a lady starts a thread on why some men are dogs and end with men are dogs

Focus on the title doesn't fly here.

Interestingly, I have not even commented on the OP

You do care, you opened this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

How do you expect a 17 year old 2 get your point? Na you go tire my dear! She's still developing!

When she's 22 and away from her mummy's bosom then she'd realize life isn't utopia.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
cococandy:
i didn't read this thread (no need to) but I think it should be renamed behavior of non-feminists on nairaland.
Because all my stay on this forum, all I see are people who can't sleep because feminists exist.

They can't let a topic progress without sneaking in the topic and ranting all day about feminists.
All the insults exist because some people all the time cannot resist taking a jab at feminists who most of the time are contributing on topics without even talking feminism or anything related to it.

SMH

Can y'all Get a life and stop dying over folks that don't give a hoot about you. will y'all?

Hi dear,

Look @ the link Vicky posted.

It's a good one
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Please define extreme?

We all know your motive for opening this thread. Stop wearing over it the cloak of "extreme feminism".

Don't give me that load of crap.
smiley smiley smiley
Some people are having comprehension difficulties.

Reminds me of my primary school days when they give you a passage to read then ask questions from same passage.

Madam, read the topic again, look through my 10 behaviours of an extreme nairaland feminist, check well, its the first post.

Now answer your own question from the passage and define "Extreme" smiley

You have five mins to answer this question. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kaboninc(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beamborla:
cookies... cookies... cookies...I love me some cookies cry
Okay okay okay...
I'll go get it nowwww.
Okay?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

A confused dude

Very confused dude indeed.

But he is gradually improving oh.

There is hope yet.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nneka123:
I knew something like this was going to happen yesterday during your interview. grin grin

I'm not astounded about it. grin
She made a strong point, anyway.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Hi dear,

Look @ the link Vicky posted.

It's a good one

Later smiley
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm sure all most the female politicians earn more thantheir husband.
Going by their silly logic, the woman should be the head.

She brought it up...

Let it go dear

This is online.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
cococandy:

Later smiley

Ok
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Well, I'm well aware that you are a feminist Ms. Freecocoa , however I do know you are one of the few logical and well mannered ones here on Nairaland. I therefore do hope this can be a civil and respectful conversation.

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get an education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what else are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.

Beautiful.
1,000,000likes

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Talon05: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

But Chimamanda practise extreme feminism and she hasn't divorced like celebrities that are not claiming feminism?
Chimamanda this, Chimamanda that. How long has Chimamanda been married? 4years? 5years?.

Give me a name of a feminist that's been married for over 20years and is still married.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dinachi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Who told you she practises extreme feminism?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

I should ask you to do so

The OP started with NL extreme feminists and ended with you asking posters to give other characteristics of NL feminists they know

Check the last paragraph of the OP.

Thans

Then it was an error,
just as the bolded in your post was an error. It will be corrected immediately.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Your opinion about me have been duly noted and used to wipe my monthly flow.

Nonsense!

Now this was quite uncalled for.

Behaviour number 1 and 2 confirmed.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

What kind of men have you had dealings with in life? So according to your logic only men do inhumane things? What then do you say about women who cheat and their husbands end up unknowingly raising children who aren't really theirs? Or haven't you seen women who verbally, emotionally and physically abuse men too? Pls be fair in your reasoning ok.

I am being as fair as i can be. Men make up for things are that are considered inexcusable when a woman. Thats the way society has always been.

I dont remember ever saying that women cant get abusive too. My point was whether she does something small or big its always painted in the worst way possible, what i need to know is why?

I have dated the good and the bad. If i see unfair treatment i call it what it is. I give respect wherenits deserved and i dont hide being the "submissive woman veil" where im not respected. Thats the way i am.

That reminds yesterday a woman posted on how she got married a virgin and barely 2 months into her marriage she found her husband's sextapes, in their matrimonial bed with different men. She sounded like the God-fearing submissive wife, just like you. Clearly "submissive woman" get it right, do tell me what went wrong there?

Adivce given to her by many was pray for your marriage and her will grow up. Now tell me if it was the woman cheating would the guy have been adviced to pray for his wife because she is still growing up?

Read too many stories of perfect submissives who get screwed over their entire married life but they stay through the pain, deceit and diseases because they "blindly follow the Will of God". Im sorry i know where to draw the line between being a good woman and being plain foolish.

My previous comment strictly applies to decent people who are at least trying to live their lives in a way that pleases God.. If your have had bad experiences with men in life, I do hope you eventually find peace and realise there are PLENTY of handsome, loving and decent brothers out there.. smileyThat's all I have to say to you. Take care!
i have a father who loves his wife and i hope my marriage to be as successful as theirs. I have already witnessed a decent man right from the day he set eyes on me. I know whats good and i know what just ain't it. He has never tried to impose his authority on her. They do most things jointly and equally. Doesnt matter who acquires what in the house, so long it forms part of joint estate they own it equally. They treat each other with the same respect and dignity and thats what i long for.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
KingTom:
He be like say better food go dey today o grin grin grin

You guessed right.grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Beamborla(f): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
kaboninc:

Okay okay okay...
I'll go get it nowwww.
Okay?
*wiping my tears*
Okay cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Then it was an error,
just as the bolded in your post was an error. It will be corrected immediately.

That's what you should have said instead of beating bout the bush. undecided

Thanks, will edit my post.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Talon05:

Chimamanda this, Chimamanda that. How long has Chimamanda been married? 4years? 5years?.

Give me a name of a feminist that's been married for over 20years and is still married.
Chimamanda never told anyone when she got married.

Ekiti state first lady - Bisi Adeleye-fayemi.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisi_Adeleye-Fayemi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40)

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.