Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) (16417 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: Before I Die, Lagos Will Become Africa’s 3rd Largest Economy / How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano / Our Target Is To Make Lagos Third Largest Economy In Africa – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by OkutaNla: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Customs Rakes in N973m from Seme border, Lagos in October 2014

John Iwori

About N973 million was generated by the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) as revenue in the month of October 2014 at Nigeria’s premier border station, Seme.
Within the month under review, the service also made 24 seizures with duty paid value (DPV) of N32, 019, 613. The seizures comprise rice, frozen poultry products and other general goods.

Similarly, the service has also stepped up patrol to check the activities of smugglers ahead of the Yuletide.
The Customs Area Controller (CAC), NCS, Seme Command, Comptroller Willy Egbudin disclosed these in a data collated by the service.
Described the revenue collection feat as a product of increased compliance by stakeholders and non-compromise by customs officers, Egbudin promised to continue making the border unattractive to smugglers and other perpetrators of trans border illegalities.
The CAC reiterated NCS resolve to maximally collect all revenue due to the government through customs duty with continuous improvement in the blockage of all identifiable sources of revenue leakages.

While revealing that Seme command has commenced intensified patrols ahead of the Yuletide season when smuggling activities are expected to peak, Egbudin said the smugglers who changed route to other areas like Shaki in Oyo State and Idiroko in Ogun State are not finding it easy as the customs operatives there are matching them strength for strength. seizing their wares and crushing their unlawful investments.

He said: “In carrying out the directives of our Controller General, Alhaji Dikko Inde Abdullahi, I have constantly sensitised and reminded our officers and men on the zero tolerance for smuggling stance. On this, there is no going back. We are sending a strong warning to smugglers that daring us means a venture into big regrets. We are ready to deploy our logistics for intelligence, interdiction, arrest, seizure and diligent prosecution of suspects,”

“We shall continue to apply the strategy of enlightenment and sensitisation with all our stakeholders and keep dissuading them from smuggling and other border related unlawful activities. We appreciate those complying for their patriotism and urge those deviating to emulate the good examples for a better economy and brighter future for all Nigerians''

The Customs chief assured all members of the trading public and travellers across the border that customs personnel presence at strategic and approved points are meant to assist in facilitation of legitimate trades and promote the state of security at the border and transit routes into Lagos.
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by Mcowubaba: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

Which is why they hate Biafra with a passion.
It is called self preservation, the oldest human instinct. I understand that, but they should just stop lying.
Fraud and lies are the twin brothers that will disintegrate Nigeria.
Not that I am taking side with Igbos....
But sincerely, a reasonable percentage of IGR in lagos comes 4rm the Igbos...
nd that is d Fact!!! Whether u wanna accept it or not lipsrsealed
But that said, Igbos should not make too much noise abt it...

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by OkutaNla: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Lol how did u develop oil exploration? For the fact that you work in nnpc,shell,etcdoesn't mean that you dominate the oil servicinng firm,can u list the oil servicing firm owned by yolobas?

LOL. We dominate those foreign Oil servicing coys > FACT, same way you all claim to dominate the Lag ports the FG developed na. cheesy How many Yorubas, compared to others, work in coys like Shell, Chevron, et al? You are a punk obviously, coz I never mentioned that we 'developed oil exploration'. I was just making a mockery of you, in case you didn't notice.

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Not that I am taking side with Igbos....
But sincerely, a reasonable percentage of IGR in lagos comes 4rm the Igbos...
nd that is d Fact!!! Whether u wanna accept it or not lipsrsealed
But that said, Igbos should not make too much noise abt it...
Igbos contribute nothing, very soon, we wud send dem back to Biafra...
We are just waiting for d perfect time. We don't want dem in Yorubaland don't they get it?... let them go back to there land.

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by mandarin: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Igbos are the greatest beneficiary of Nigeria as they are traders especially the Anambra folks.Howbeit the wrongs that can be alluded to contravening economic growth within their ranks, they are traders making money through :
1. Imports from abroad that kills Nigerian industries, more so imports of items that kills Nigerians like expired and rebranded drugs, and so on. Well its not limited to any ethnic group but what can people do to get money.
2. Nigerian spirit, the Igbo are very energetic and pursue their goals with unwavering synergy, I love that.
3. They make more money selling outside the southeast and outside Nigeria, they are distributors of goods and so their prosperities depend on Nigeria more than others.
ARE THE YORUBA ACTUALLY LAZY
I don't agree as Yoruba has their areas of dominance even in trading. They are much in hands and crafts as craftsmen, they dominate that area in the north, they dominate some trading sectors and are competing with the Igbo in importation. The largest indigenous industries in Nigeria are owned by them and they are the best administrators and business strategists therein in Nigeria.
EVERY ETHNIC GROUP HAS ITS OWN VALUES
Many people feel money is the ultimate thing. In rich and much more advanced countries, suicide rates are more than poor countries because as much as you place premium on money, you are reduced to nothing. As good as money and great wealth can represent comfort et al, it can become an inhibitor to discovering a life of peace that is why money rituals, drug pushing, imports of contrabands etc cannot guarantee sustainable wealth and joy. Traders who support their job with rituals and so on only add sorrow to their struggles.
In Nigeria of today, I admire the Yoruba though you can call them lazy or whatever they are the only ethnic group(not excepting others) that build institutions based on different levels of values.
To them there is a place for hard work, integrity, and wealth. They have economic, cultural and religious institutions that are distinct. Religion and culture are separate, spirituality is important, and culture is admirable.They have a more complete society.
They are builders, they have religious organizations, social organizations, etc that can compete in the world in their little ways. Every complete society must have the wealthy, the rich, the average and the poor, that is what you see. It must have history which is why you see those rust roofs and must have a future which is why parents forms bedrocks for their folks.
People, no one is better than the other but time and chance happen to them all

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by Mcowubaba: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:

Igbos contribute nothing, very soon, we wud send dem back to Biafra...
We are just waiting for d perfect time. We don't want dem in Yorubaland don't they get it?... let them go back to there land.
I m not here to engage u with an E-tribal argument!!
Pls when the perfect time(to send Igbos back) reach tell me, make I hide my crush (chidinma)...
Tanks!!
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by Yeske2(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Nigeria earns $900m from cocoa export, says Adesina (in 2014)

Nigeria has earned $900 million from local cocoa production, the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina has said.
Adesina said the rate of locally produced cocoa grew from 250, metric tonns (Mt) in 2011 to 370, 000 Mt in 2013.

He said a global company, Hersey, is investing $20 million to procure cocoa from over 20, 000 certified cocoa farmers across the country.
On rice production, the minister said with additional 4.3 million Mt, Nigeria is on course to be self sufficient in 2015.

“The cocoa revolution in Nigeria is receiving global attention. Nigeria’s cocoa production grew from 250,000 Mt in 2011 to 370,000 Mt by 2013, and our cocoa exports earned over $900 million.

“Hershey, a global company, has invested $20 million to procure cocoa from over 20,000 certified cocoa farmers.
“We will soon launch the Cocoa Corporation of Nigeria, a privately run commodity board, which will further spur growth and investment in the cocoa sector, including cocoa investment funds to boost local processing and value addition,” Adesina was quoted to have said in a statement in Abuja yesterday.

The minister also said Dansa Foods is committing $35 million to establish tomato processing plants in the country.
According to him, the Federal Government is providing nine million high yielding seedlings to small holder farmers and plantation estates in the country to improve oil palm production.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigeria-earns-900m-cocoa-export-says-adesina/

NOW TELL ME WHAT AND HOW MUCH THE SE IS ADDING/CONTRIBUTING TO THE NON-OIL SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY
The Igbos control the port in Lagos and don't tell me you don't know how much the port generates yearly.
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by chamboy(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2015
jaysniggs:
This is not surprising, but one thing is surprising.
The surprising thing is how the region has been churning out leaders with low leadership skills, inability of them to think and make things right!
No one expected that the standards of the South West could drop sharply, but it did all because of "Bad Leadership".

Federal allocation has made them all lazy, they don't wanna work and they don't wanna think.
We now have a set of pot bellied morons with stupid reading glasses to represent us but in the real sense of it the gluttons represent themselves and families.

Why not go back to Cocoa production?
With the amount of land we have here in the South West, we can generate so much income from selling cocoa locally and exporting it.

Imagine a region with the highest concentration of humans, think about what we can do if that population is channelled into grandscale labour?

But no, its just unfortunate.
I wish I can have a one on one chat with Governor Ajimobi, Aregbesola, Fayose.
You Smart, OBJ and PDP Cronies (Adedibu, Oyinlola, gbenga Daniel, Agagu) destroyed Southwest

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by OkutaNla: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Yeske2:
The Igbos control the port in Lagos and don't tell me you don't know how much the port generates yearly.

That statement is a spurious one as far as I'm concerned. Is it the petty trading stuff that comes in through those ports that generate the kind of revenue that matters? EVERY ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU PEOPLE TRADE IN AT ALABA ET ALL. THE REAL IMPORTS THAT GENERATE REAL REVENUE VIA THOSE PORTS AREN'T YOURS BOY. I MEAN STUFF LIKE PALM OIL, PETROL, RICE. cheesy

28 ships berth in Lagos with palm oil, rice, petrol

Seventeen ships carrying rice, crude palm oil, bulk wheat, bulk sugar, frozen fish, bulk soya bean and bulk salt are expected at the Lagos ports .

The Nigerian Ports Authority said this in its daily publication, Shipping Position, made available to the News Agency of Nigeria on Friday in Lagos.

It said the ships were expected to arrive from October 24 to November 15.

The publication said 18 other ships would arrive with containers, while 11 others would sail in with petrol, aviation fuel, diesel and kerosene.

The NPA said eight ships were expected with general cargo including steel products while three others would sail in with vehicles.

It said 12 ships, laden with petroleum products, had arrived and waiting to berth at the various terminals in the ports.

NAN reports that the contents of the ships are petrol, kerosene and bulk gas.

The NPA said six other ships were also waiting to discharge rice, wheat and sugar.

http://www.punchng.com/news/17-ships-berth-in-lagos-with-palm-oil-rice/
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by SirShymexx: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Amala paper GDP. undecided

Tell those heifers to pay their workers and build institutions/infrastructures.

Yoruba leaders are terrible leaders - always playing to gallery. undecided
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Udmaster:
NONSENSE! why is the level of poverty and beggers so high in the south west?.
The Blessed South East have the highest number of middle class families and is the least poor region in Nigeria in the poverty survey by the Nigeria Bureau of Statistics.
btw Igbos are the biggest users of Apapa seaport and pay up to 60% of Lagos tax.. Without Igbos, Lagos IGR will drop..
mumu.. it's because beggars from Igbo land and North come to South West to beg because of the economy of south west... ask yourself, why do we have more street urchins, beggars, and hobos on the street of new York than any other city in USA? it's because the bigger the economy, the more it attracts different people from different race. you tell your beggars from South East to stop trooping to South West and see the number of beggars reduce drastically.

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by Yeske2(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

That statement is a spurious one as far as I'm concerned. Is it the petty trading stuff that comes in through those ports that generate the kind of revenue that matters? EVERY ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU PEOPLE TRADE IN AT ALABA ET ALL. THE REAL IMPORTS THAT GENERATE REAL REVENUE VIA THOSE PORTS AREN'T YOURS BOY. I MEAN STUFF LIKE PALM OIL, PETROL, RICE. cheesy

Seventeen ships carrying rice, crude palm oil, bulk wheat, bulk sugar, frozen fish, bulk soya bean and bulk salt are expected at the Lagos ports .

The Nigerian Ports Authority said this in its daily publication, Shipping Position, made available to the News Agency of Nigeria on Friday in Lagos.

The publication said 18 other ships would arrive with containers, while 11 others would sail in with petrol, aviation fuel, diesel and kerosene.

The NPA said eight ships were expected with general cargo including steel products while three others would sail in with vehicles.

It said 12 ships, laden with petroleum products, had arrived and waiting to berth at the various terminals in the ports.

The NPA said six other ships were also waiting to discharge rice, wheat and sugar.

Question is do you know how much the port generates yearly, i'm not even talking about what the LASG generates from Alaba and the rest
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by OkutaNla: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:
Amala paper GDP. undecided

Tell those heifers to pay their workers and build institutions/infrastructures.

Yoruba leaders are terrible leaders - always playing to gallery. undecided

Fine. Show us your own Akpu paper GDP na, we go take am like that. cheesy

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by OkutaNla: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Yeske2:
Question is do you know how much the port generates yearly, i'm not even talking about what the LASG generates from Alaba and the rest

If I give you those figures, would you be able to factually give me a breakdown of the percentage of which Igbos account for? cheesy

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by SirShymexx: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Fine. Show us your own Akpu paper GDP na, we go take am like that. cheesy

STFU, I'm Yoruba.

Yoruba leaders are just as useless as other Nigerian leaders, yet you lot are celebrating useless GDP, when these circus clowns cum leaders can't even pay salaries and everyone has to keep donating food to workers. Then you have got thugs ruling a couple of Yoruba states.

Also, where are the infrastructures, institutions, programmes et al to ensure development? Shove the amala GDP where the sun don't shine. undecided

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Delusion of the highest order,read your ost again. Pls list the oil servicing firm from yolobas
OkutaNla:

LOL. We dominate those foreign Oil servicing coys > FACT, same way you all claim to dominate the Lag ports the FG developed na. cheesy How many Yorubas, compared to others, work in coys like Shell, Chevron, et al? You are a punk obviously, coz I never mentioned that we 'developed oil exploration'. I was just making a mockery of you, in case you didn't notice.
I think you need this odourless fufu

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by chamboy(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Dont Mind the Noisemakers, Northerners Even Move that Port more than dey do..

[size=18pt]1 dangote monthly Trade = 1 million Igbo boys YEARLY Trade [/size]

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by OkutaNla: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

STFU, I'm Yoruba.

Yoruba leaders are just as useless as other Nigerian leaders, yet you lot are celebrating useless GDP, when these circus clowns cum leaders can't even pay salaries and everyone has to keep donating food to workers. Then you have got thugs ruling a couple of Yoruba states.

Also, where are the infrastructures, institutions, programmes et al to ensure development? Shove the amala GDP where the sun don't shine. undecided

Ffvck you too. Go and import Igbo leaders then make them come dey rule you. Ode oshi.

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by 1after: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Oshogbo Toad, big economy does not translate to high standard of living.
Nigeria economy is bigger than those of UAE, Qatar, Seychelles, Mauritius and Kuwait etc but how are the citizens faring.

The number of beggars in Ibadan alone exceed the number of beggars in the entire Eastern Region combine.

Ebuka the old jobless fool, why are you always angry. Dont kill yourself

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by OkutaNla: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Delusion of the highest order,read your ost again. Pls list the oil servicing firm from yolobas I think you need this odourless fufu

LOL. Na jealousy go kill you. Even that Fufu wey you show so, the amount of money wey the export of am dey generate dey add more to Naija GDP pass all your SE region combined. Ode. grin

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by 1after: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2015
carnegiefan:
So why are you people attacking secessionists as if they will be leaving with something you cannot survive without?
This "news" here can only mean either (1) that your so called GDP is basically stolen from elsewhere, or (2) that the figure is a figment of your illusions.
How I wish these figures are true and totally self-sustaining, and that you support Biafra secession, that way you can even develop further.
Good luck with your self deceit.

Go kill your useless self oloshi.

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by SirShymexx: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Ffvck you too. Go and import Igbo leaders then make them come dey rule you. Ode oshi.

It seems you want to get e-slapped by the hand of god, no?

Oh GDP - Osun can't pay workers' salary and the whole state still looks like it was when Oyo reigned supreme.

Oh GDP - Ekiti just sent Yoruba youths to go learn trade on how to produce substandard products and traffic drugs to Indonesia and China in Abia and Onitsha.

Oh GDP - Ibadan still looks like how Awolowo left it in the 60s.

Oh GDP - Ondo still looks like development eluded it.

Oh GDP - Lagos is still overcrowded as fvck and nothing works there.

Oh GDP - Ogun is still a shiithole and nothing is going on there.

Keep celebrating utter failure and useless GDP. undecided

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by 1after: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
I beg to defer and can say with every certainty that this analysis has no basis hence null and void.

It may interest you to note that I said the same when Aregbesola came up with premature analysis on how Osun State don't need Federal Allocation to pay salaries.

Don't forget my analysis on the thread where Osun State 2015 year budget was dissected and I described it a complete failure before it was even signed into law

I also disputed as academic exercise most Southwest fictitious annual budgets made on illegal assumption of revenues that can only attain 40% execution with exemption of Lagos State.

I am not disputing the position of Southwest GDP in Nigeria rather the figure attached to it is false and an aggregate of assumptions and lies made on papers when compared to certainty on ground.

Can you imagine every Southwest with exception of Ondo State churning out Budgets they know are unrealistic and unattainable every year just to showcase superiority on papers?

Ngwakwe the hateful bigot. How is Abia? Shameless thing.

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by 1after: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Yimu. Even Akwa Ibom sef dey owe workers money, not to talk of your SE Shyt holes! Oshiomole just revealed that even the FG is in WORSE position than the states. No amount of Igbo hatred can change the fact that the SW has more potential than all of your cursed region combined when harnessed! FACT cheesy

I tire o. They are all owing salaries except Anambra and those ediot are tryinh to cover it up. Even fools from the backward Ebonyi and that cursed Abia are talking. Lmaoooo. Make ino even talk about Imo state.

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by tonychristopher: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Where are your own FACTS to dispute the OP's assertion? It's easy to talk shyt and criticize, SHOW US YOUR OWN COUNTER FIGURES TO REFUTE THE OP's ASSERTION, OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PIECE!

Read the news ..check educational record then check MDG goals

Have a blessed day bro
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by OkutaNla: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Oh GDP - Osun can't pay workers' salary and the whole state still looks like it was when Oyo reigned supreme.

Oh GDP - Ekiti just sent Yoruba youths to go learn trade on how to produce substandard products and traffic drugs to Indonesia and China in Abia and Onitsha.

Omo, you can carry your load and relocate to the SE, land of milk and honey since you find it so depressing here in the SW. As for me, I'll rather highlight SW potential and work towards its betterment. Carry on with your Lamentation. cheesy Shikena!

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by tonychristopher: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Now that is what they call in boxing ....killer punch
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by sigain: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Mumu where is Lagos state. As an indigene of Lagos and a Yoruba man, am proud to b a SWner tongue tongue tongue. talk abt ur region.
cktheluckyman:
Abegi is it Lagos abi SW? Take away Lagos state let's see what the other 5 states contribute

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by SirShymexx: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Omo, you can carry your load and relocate to the SE, land of milk and honey since you find it so depressing here in the SW. As for me, I'll rather highlight SW potential and work towards its betterment. Carry on with your Lamentation. cheesy Shikena!

Lmao!

And who told you I live/lived/want-to-live in that shiithole with you?

You better get real and start asking ya leaders questions. And for how long are we going to keep talking about "potentials"?

Anyway, when you start seeing beyond ya nostrils, you and ya ilk will be better for it. All these useless leaders are all the same.
Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by SirShymexx: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
tonychristopher:

Now that is what they call in boxing ....killer punch

STFU - no one asked you to talk.

Better go ask ya leaders in Igboland to develop that cesspit and stop sending forced economic migrants to snarl-up the SW. Fix ya region! undecided

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by tonychristopher: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

STFU, I'm Yoruba.

If your trully a Yoruba ...your type is rare. You refused to play ostrich and that to me is noble and manly

Re: Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) by sigain: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Because SW owns the sea which the SE will never have grin grin grin
Udmaster:
NONSENSE! why is the level of poverty and beggers so high in the south west?.
The Blessed South East have the highest number of middle class families and is the least poor region in Nigeria in the poverty survey by the Nigeria Bureau of Statistics.
btw Igbos are the biggest users of Apapa seaport and pay up to 60% of Lagos tax.. Without Igbos, Lagos IGR will drop..

Jonathan Received Land In Abuja Green Area— Melaye / Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free / NERC: No Approval Has Been Given For 50% Electricity Tariff Increase

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91