Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,626 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today (923 Views)

Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat / See Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors Today / Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by olillywales(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari met the 36 governors earlier today.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/more-photos-as-buhari-meets-governors.html

Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by olillywales(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by NobleAky(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nyison Nwike....the man that Tamed Amaechi, i don sight u!!!....a they said u are an interim Gov?

But why is Elrufai, Shetima and Oshiomhole blocking him from coming close to PMB?
Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
They should discuss about how to move the country forword o.. And not how to secretely put our treasure under pressure.. However, dont forget to vote for Jarizod as to.. See my signature
Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by olapluto(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
I see Wike trying to be as close to baba as possible.
Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by MisterNAIRALAND: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
ok baba
Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by major466(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
If the meeting's agenda is not centered on the need for Nigeria to practice Real Economic Federalism where states have total control of their resources and economies and contribute to the center, then it is a waste of time.
Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by ramdris(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Baba the tallest president

1 Like

Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
No discrimination just do things right

1 Like

Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by temitemi1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Government of the photos n for the photos grin... Wike, I sight u jarey!
Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by Bimpe29: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
NobleAky:
Nyison Nwike....the man that Tamed Amaechi, i don sight u!!!....a they said u are an interim Gov?

But why is Elrufai, Shetima and Oshiomhole blocking him from coming close to PMB?
You don't have his phone number? You could have called him to hear from horse's mouth. grin
NobleAky:

You don't have his phone number? You could have called him to hear from horse's mouth.
Re: More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today by iamrealdeji(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
A leader will always be a leader,look at how he towers over his surbodinates

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones / Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu / Buhari Not The First President To Enjoy Helipad Facility - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.