Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention (1137 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / See How To Easily Get Her Attention Without Talking To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Many men are never taught how to talk to women. Because of this many guys go through life without the ability to attract a woman.

Here are 15 tips to help make sure you aren’t making mistakes with the women you’d like to attract:

1. You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

2. Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman take control of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.

3. Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.

4. Remember this motto “Fun not Funny.” Women are attracted to men who allow them to have fun. Don’t concentrate on having the funniest jokes. Concentrate on showing them the most excitement and enjoyment.

5. Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to...continue...http://i2kay.com/how-to-talk-to-women-and-getting-her-attention/

Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Freciprocal: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
That na for oyibo women...

For Nigerian women nah MONEY

grin
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
la click,la bend undecided
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Do we all hav to learn everythn in this world? Can we just be ourselves...
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by pinkiberry(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
without money you arnt getting her attention. shekina
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by kingofpool: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Working like mad
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
without money you arnt getting her attention. shekina
ur attention u mean? So u do hav a price... Wow.. U can be bought
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by pinkiberry(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
ur attention u mean? So u do hav a price... Wow.. U can be bought
y u dey tackle me na cheesy
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
y u dey tackle me na cheesy
am not tackling am, am only indirectly telln u wat u mean... So, is money still dat all important to u?
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by mourinho: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mm hmm
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by pinkiberry(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
am not tackling am, am only indirectly telln u wat u mean... So, is money still dat all important to u?
not to me but to some babes.
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by rawtouch: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where is the remaining na
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
not to me but to some babes.
so what's important to u...the little things or the big things?
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Must nigerian men be taught everything? It seems they are bunch of dumb and empty brain dudes. They wil soon be taught how to sleep with a woman. Rubbish.
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by pinkiberry(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
so what's important to u...the little things or the big things?
this one wey u dey ask me. hmmmmmmmm.
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by pinkiberry(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Must nigerian men be taught everything? It seems they are bunch of dumb and empty brain dudes. They wil soon be taught how to sleep with a woman. Rubbish.
y do u like taking things personal
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
y do u like taking things personal
taking things personal? What exactly am i taking personal?
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
this one wey u dey ask me. hmmmmmmmm.
its a harmless question,,
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hahaha and still.. they can't.
Re: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Money doeth every thing !!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Dress Sexy,why Is She Almost Unapproachable / The Indian Boys Gossiping Abt Our Hair / (photo & Video) 4 Year Old Cancer Patient (girl) ‘marries’ Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.