Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time (1207 Views)

If U Like Happy Ending Love Stories Then Read About Godfrey Baguma Of Uganda 48 / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix) / Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by 360naija: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Godfrey Baguma – dubbed “Uganda’s Ugliest Man” – has become a father for the eighth time.

The 47-year-old suffers from a rare and as yet undiagnosed medical condition.

Mr Baguma married wife Kate Namanda, 30, in 2013 and the couple have just welcomed a new baby girl into their family.

In 2002, he entered a contest to find the African nation’s ugliest man due to financial difficulties.

Mr Baguma has had six children with his wife and also has two kids from a previous marriage.

Speaking of how the pair fell in love he said: “I stayed with her for four years before her people knew where she was.

“I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they would definitely advise her to leave me.
“She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later.

“I told her that I didn’t choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she is free to leave me.”

Mr Baguma is known as Sebabi – which means “ugliest of them all” – and is a former cobbler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMDn4UhzD4g&feature=youtu.be

He now uses his fame to earn a living and even charged people to attend his wedding.

His wife told KFM: “Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say.

“Follow your heart.

“Money and physical appearance should not be an issue.”

Mr Baguma has now embarked on a career in comedy and music.
- See more at: http://360naija.com/2015/06/23/godfrey-baguma-crowned-ugandas-ugliest-man-becomes-dad-for-the-eighth-time/#sthash.uGjlkKbD.dpuf

Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by absoluteSuccess: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
embarassed

I catch cold.
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
This one is serious oh . . .
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
See True Love here..

Cc Ujsizzle

PS: This can not happen in Nigeria undecided This manner of love do not come easy to us, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
standd:
See True Love here..

Cc Ujsizzle

PS: This can not happen in Nigeria undecided This manner of love do not come easy to us, I stand to be corrected.

If he is wealthy, it can happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

If he is wealthy, it can happen in Nigeria.

Hmmmmn, I doubt.

BTW, have you uploaded your picture yet? tongue You will soon run out of excuses.
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
standd:

Hmmmmn, I doubt.

BTW, have you uploaded your picture yet? tongue You will soon run out of excuses.

When you upload yours, I will upload mine. tongue

By the way, I still have a trailer load of other "Excuses" to give. grin
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

When you upload yours, I will upload mine. tongue

By the way, I still have a trailer load of other "Excuses" to give. grin

I have uploaded mine severally., so your excuse is void.

BTW, what's with the picture ish? Is there a bounty on your head..lol
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
standd:

I have uploaded mine severally., so your excuse is void.

BTW, what's with the picture ish? Is there a bounty on your head..lol

Oh, perhaps I have missed it on those occasions.

I don't know o, it's people that are making a fuss about the whole thing.
I already decided not to upload my picture(for now), but they won't just let me be.
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

I already decided not to upload my picture(for now), but they won't just let me be.

Didn't you promise to upload it if _Ishilove agreed to the interview as characters claim?
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

OK.
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
laykorn:

Didn't you promise to upload it if _Ishilove agreed to the interview as characters claim?

Well she didn't completely fulfil her end of the bargain. She didn't answer my questions.

Even if she did, If I chose not to upload my pix, there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. undecided tongue
Re: Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

Well she didn't completely fulfil her end of the bargain. She didn't answer my questions.

Even if she did, If I chose not to upload my pix, there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. undecided tongue

Yeah, sure. That's your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The A.c Room! / Reason For The Growing Number Of Single Ladies... / Opinion Poll: Which Dodo Is Sweeter????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.