Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic (2490 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed / This Man Raped A Chicken To Death Because He Couldn’t Get A Girlfriend / 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You'll Encounter In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Dennybouy: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
I decided to go and relax in chicken republic when I saw a guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them was the waiter with the bill which was about 13k. To my surprise, the girl opened her purse brought out 14k, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance. After the waiter had left, the guy asked his girlfriend "Baby why didn't you allow me to take care of the bills?" It was then the girl said something that impressed me. She actually told the guy that she's not after his money, that the only thing she needs from him is his love,care and attention. Almost immediately,I heard a voice "cut! Cut!! Cut!!! Cut!!!!. It was the director and right behind me was the camera man. It was then I said to myself *okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy* I for fear oooo,,,,na movie them dey shoot, no wonder because the last time wey that kind thing happen for real life na during Lord Lugard time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by XavierBlue(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
#sighs# next

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by tintingz(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op you no serious o. grin
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by XavierBlue(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
#sighs# next

XavierBlue
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by libertyfather(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin laffing in 1930 volk wagwen kick starter

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by ImmaculateIfy: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
thank God you finally woke up from your sleep.next time don not sleep in the afternoon

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hahahaha@op I want be ask say no.be dream?
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
I read this joke in 2010 wink
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Werey grin grin
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by axiliborha(f): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op which chicken Republic is that and where is it located..... Am going there to go and confirm your story..... This has better be true

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Enegod(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
stale
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Dennybouy: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Onozztins:
Hahahaha@op I want be ask say no.be dream?
see you jealousy and judgmental grin
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Dennybouy: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
axiliborha:
Op which chicken Republic is that and where is it located..... Am going there to go and confirm your story..... This has better be true
Because you waan Act abi

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
*Yawns*....... Boring undecided
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by axiliborha(f): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dennybouy:
Because you waan Act abi
No because like I wrote down....I want to go and confirm the story

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hahahaaahahaaah it is well
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Dennybouy: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
tintingz:
Op you no serious o. grin
Na lie before
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Dennybouy: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
axiliborha:
No because like I wrote down....I want to go and confirm the story
Lol grin Mrs seeing is believing.. sharing isn't a sin

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by axiliborha(f): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dennybouy:
Lol grin Mrs seeing is believing.. sharing isn't a sin
are you the op self?
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by komzyb(f): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dry....boooooooo,not funny
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Dennybouy: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
axiliborha:
are you the op self?
what do you think

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Dennybouy: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
komzyb:
Read again
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Magician1503(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2015
komzyb:

Nice jugs

How much for each? undecided
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by seunny4lif(m): 1:32am On Jun 24, 2015
angry sad

grin grin
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by ValentineMary(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
oops! Wrong trend.
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by axiliborha(f): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dennybouy:
what do you think
what I think is not what you think our thinking pattern are different grin
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by octopusfreaky(f): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yawns loudly****so stale
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by BluePearls(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jeez I hate stale jokes... Man u deserve a knock on the head angry
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dennybouy:
I decided to go and relax in chicken republic when I saw a guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them was the waiter with the bill which was about 13k. To my surprise, the girl opened her purse brought out 14k, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance. After the waiter had left, the guy asked his girlfriend "Baby why didn't you allow me to take care of the bills?" It was then the girl said something that impressed me. She actually told the guy that she's not after his money, that the only thing she needs from him is his love,care and attention. Almost immediately,I heard a voice "cut! Cut!! Cut!!! Cut!!!!. It was the director and right behind me was the camera man. It was then I said to myself *okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy* I for fear oooo,,,,na movie them dey shoot, no wonder because the last time wey that kind thing happen for real life na during Lord Lugard time.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by banyo34(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmmmmmmm even the movie could be fake
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by femo86(m): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2015
@op shey na Hollywood, or Nollywood, or Yorubahood, or Beninhood
Re: What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic by prospero5(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2015
i was there. Afta CUT... CUT...CUT, d lady was even shouting at d waiter to bring back d money as if it was her own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days / LADIES- A Yahoo Boy Or A Broke Gratuate? / Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.