Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam (71404 Views)

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
yomip3t:

In English... Allah (swt) means GOD.

OK. Thanks.

But this got me confused " I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ."
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by MKO4ever(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
it is only a secret cult that will force people to convert. View my profile, I had to accept there term just to bring the gospel to the muslims as Paul say "to the Jews I became like them"

I am happy that you accepted that there is only one God almighty. I am sure that very soon you will realize that Islam is the true religion
it is only a matter of time for you to know that bible is a scam, and the biggest scammer in the bible Paul.
And funny that Paul never even met face to face with Jesus christ, talkless of being one of his disciples. Yet so much noise about him in the bible.
Ask yourself why was gospel of Barnabas not part of the chapters in the bible?
Please come to Islam before its too late

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Confirmer(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
iyke926:

Who wrote the Quran again? Is it Mohammed the same legendary puss.y hound had 9 wives and lot of concubines?

Please, who is God and who is Allah? Thought they are same. kinda confused.
Not surprised at all. The hatred will soon consume you.

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by yomip3t(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tell them please.
MKO4ever:

I am happy that you accepted that there is only one God almighty. I am sure that very soon you will realize that Islam is the true religion
it is only a matter of time for you to know that bible is a scam, and the biggest scammer in the bible Paul.
And funny that Paul never even met face to face with Jesus christ, talkless of being one of his disciples. Yet so much noise about him in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
yomip3t:

In English... Allah (swt) means GOD.
" I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ."
can you break the above stuff for me?
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
MKO4ever:

no need to say much, read here
https://www.nairaland.com/1981918/did-paul-invent-christianity

And Paul encounter Jesus.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by olalat(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
A frnd of mine followed his fiancee to other religion nd was trying to lure me in, i askd him, wt makes u a diff person since u begin ur new adventure? He replied dt he had stopd drinkg, smokg etc dt he is nw a born again. I askd him again, wt can u say abt me dt has never tasted beer or even palm wine since i was born due to my islamic way of upbringing? D guy could nt talk again. May almighty Allah continue to guide us in d right direction.

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mranswer: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2015
Demmzy15:

Brother that's what they do everytime, this one sef is small!! Come to 'Religious Section' and see the blasphemies they do all in the name of evangelism!
it's quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by MrOlai: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2015
yomip3t:
Alhamdullilah.... She's so lucky to locate the religion of peace.

Exactly how I converted in the month or Ramadan 3yrs ago.

I've never and will never regret my conversion. I've found Islam to be so real and peaceful for the the wise.

I believe in Allah (swt), His messengers, His Ayat, and the Holy Quran.

I feel so safe and happy each time I read it.

I am so happy in this religion to the extent that when I perform Iqmat Salat, I smile deep inside Bcoz I'm always happy I've found the best.

I however pray Allah (swt) should kindly in His mercy convert my Dad and brother to Islam.

I seek Allah (swt) mercy on my unborn kids to worship none but Him alone.

Mashallah

I'm moved to tears...

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2015
olalat:
A frnd of mine followed his fiancee to other religion nd was trying to lure me in, i askd him, wt makes u a diff person since u begin ur new adventure? He replied dt he had stopd drinkg, smokg etc dt he is nw a born again. I askd him again, wt can u say abt me dt has never tasted beer or even palm wine since i was born due to my islamic way of upbringing? D guy could nt talk again. May almighty Allah continue to guide us in d right direction.

lol... you got him.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Sometimes, it is better to ignore these Christians and avoid arguing with them. Deep down, they know that everything about Christianity is a hoax because a sane mind intuitively knows and recognises the truth. But they have mastered the art of self-deception; and self-deception is the worst form of deception.

This happenstance is nothing new to us, Christians convert/revert to Islam every time. We're only grateful to Allah who has, in His Infinite Mercy, shown the lady the true Path of Salvation. I beseech Allah to make our feet firm in the Deen, and prevent us from being misguided after being guided, amin. Ramadan Mubarak.

8 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by yomip3t(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2015
iyke926:

OK. Thanks.

But this got me confused " I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ."

It's simple Iyke.
"god" is usually used for idols. All the idols are called "gods"

Allah means God in English.

I believe There's no God but Allah(swt) and Prophet Muhammad is His Messengers and I believe in all the Prophets God has sent also.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by yomip3t(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2015
MrOlai:

I'm moved to tears...

Thanks Mr Ola.

I drop tears when I realize generations that had died without raising their heads up to stand for the TRUTH.

I drop tears when I think of my relatives and families who are still Non-Muslims but what can I do. Allah (swt) knows best. He alone can soften their heart to let them know the truth about Islam.

I pray for them in my 5times Salat and I seek Allah (swt) mercy to grant my prayer.

I love and must die in Islam.

6 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jimmynauty: 12:28am On Jun 25, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Actually no, it's your fellow hateful christians who spew insults on muslims that made him decide to give muslims their private section. And we unlike you do not insult christians, you're free to visit, we only create threads about islam and worship. And btw tongue

if you dont know let me tell you seun was threatened by a daft to attack him when they couldnt stand the heat from christians and athiest who debate and made them question thier faith which is forbidden in islam. Private section na cave ... infact secret cave where no one is allowed except to accept some immature words of belief.

btw, can we know where she was modelling? I guess she was tired of who-ring and found one funky mallam that promised her marriage if she convert and thus what we see... anyway na she get her mind.

7 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe!
Ask not questions about things
which if made plain to you, may
cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions,
and on that account lost their
faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3,
Number 92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was
asked about things which he did not
like, but when the questioners
insisted, the Prophet got angry.
Indeed, there are some concepts we Muslims are not expected to probe. Such concepts constitute the knowledge of the Unseen, and only Allah, has full knowledge thereof. Examples of such concepts are: destiny, fortune telling/forecasting, etc.

IMO, If man is privy to these concepts, then the sole aim for worshipping God has been defeated. This is tantamount to making the marking guide known to students before they sit for the exam; then such exam will not be a true test of their knowledge and/or understanding.

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212 post=35121 551:
Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe!
Ask not questions about things

which if made plain to you, may
cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions,

and on that account lost their
faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3,
Number 92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was
asked about things which he did not
like, but when the questioners
insisted, the Prophet got angry.
lol... Like I said you really sound funny. You don't understand the verse. What does it says? It says'' Ask not questions about things which made plain to you, may cause you trouble... Some people before you did ask such question, and on that account lost their faith.'' Qur'an 5:101-102. The question u may ask is what are those types of questions after things have been made plain? The Qur'an has many examples. If you read 2:67-71 you will such where they were told to kill a Cow and they kept on asking questions.

Abraham asked Allaah in Qur'an 2:60 to show him how he will raise the dead not bacause he had no faith or doesnot believe but to increase him in faith and believe.

There are some questions instead of increasing some people in faith it only led them to disbelieve especially after it has been made plain to them. That is what the verse mean not discouraging asking questions. Infact Qur'an 21:7 says ''....if you don't know, ask those who know.''

Similarly, of course there are somethings which the Prophet (SAW) does not like and will naturally not liked to asked about them. Many of the Ahadith of the Prophet (SAW) either comes in question? or after he has quote them, he's always asked by the companions about some certain things. Not that he discourage asking questions. But don't ask silly questions.

Wa Allahu a'alam!

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 12:53am On Jun 25, 2015
olalat:
Allahumma ameen!!!

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2015
gensteejay:

Indeed, there are some concepts we Muslims are not expected to probe. Such concepts constitute the knowledge of the Unseen, and only Allah, has full knowledge thereof. Examples of such concepts are: destiny, fortune telling/forecasting, etc.

IMO, If man is privy to these concepts, then the sole aim for worshipping God has been defeated. This is tantamount to making the marking guide known to students before they sit for the exam; then such exam will not be a true test of their knowledge and/or understanding.
that is not the case of Christianity, we are advice to ask questions until we are fully convinced of what we believe, Christianity is not a blind faith. https://www.nairaland.com/2148108/christian-faith-based-upon-evidence
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
that is not the case of Christianity, we are advice to ask questions until we are fully convinced of what we believe, Christianity is not a blind faith. https://www.nairaland.com/2148108/christian-faith-based-upon-evidence
Dogmas are highly discouraged and unwelcome in Islam, this is rather rife in Christianity. I gave you the student/exam analogy to make you understand the answer I gave to your question.

Furthermore, unless you want to be dishonest, there are some questions you cannot ask your pastors. I said that because most concepts related to religion are abstract, if you argue with me further in this regard I shall have to assume you are a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by whocanbewho(m): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2015
yomip3t:
Alhamdullilah.... She's so lucky to locate the religion of peace.

Exactly how I converted in the month or Ramadan 3yrs ago.

I've never and will never regret my conversion. I've found Islam to be so real and peaceful for the the wise.

I believe in Allah (swt), His messengers, His Ayat, and the Holy Quran.

I feel so safe and happy each time I read it.

I am so happy in this religion to the extent that when I perform Iqmat Salat, I smile deep inside Bcoz I'm always happy I've found the best.

I however pray Allah (swt) should kindly in His mercy convert my Dad and brother to Islam.

I seek Allah (swt) mercy on my unborn kids to worship none but Him alone.

Mashallah
congratulations brother. We have an almost identical story.!

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by erayo2GCA(m): 1:05am On Jun 25, 2015
DravenCreighton:

6:10
Yusuf Ali
Mocked were (many) messengers before thee; but their scoffers were hemmed in by the thing that they mocked.
. WTF is dis?
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2015
iyke926:

" I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ."

can you break the above stuff for me?
I could have love to answer you but first I need to go back to page 2 and modify a derogatory statement you made about Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi wa Salam. We all have our differences but there should be a sense of humour and politeness.

Thank you!
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by footreja: 1:22am On Jun 25, 2015
The model has already been hooked by one alhaji. All these delta girls, ehn. May be after she has made her money associating with the alhaji and later reading in the quran, the verses below she will run back to the right path she left

The Holy Quran : Chapter: 3 (Al-`Imran), Verse:46

[3:46] When the angels said, 'O Mary, God gives thee glad tidings of a son through a Word from Him; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;

Holy Quran, 43:61

“And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.”

Holy Quran, 3:55-56

Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection : Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute. As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." )

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Mightymanna(m): 1:32am On Jun 25, 2015
that is how our family convert to Islam.just starting from reading English translated Quran

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 1:35am On Jun 25, 2015
In Sha Allahu ta'ala she is already on the path of Ihdinas siratal mustaqeem and will never leave. Ameeen!

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2015
Mightymanna:
that is how our family convert to Islam.just starting from reading English translated Quran
hmmmmmm....... Allahu Akbar!!!

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by footreja: 1:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Mightymanna:

Please read it well and hadiths especially bukhari. Don't let anyone brainwash you, bet me if you are all about after-life, you will rush back.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by yomip3t(m): 2:37am On Jun 25, 2015
whocanbewho:
congratulations brother. We have an almost identical story.!

Wow! That's great. I'm so happy for you also.

All thanks to Allah (swt)
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Abdullnimo(m): 4:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Anasko:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=774269259360232&substory_index=0&id=256330867820743&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6163727792835960061%3Amf_story_key.781828437818909336&__tn__=%2As
alhamdulillah a soul has been redeemed! You can kill yourself if e pain youcheesy

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by babz11(m): 4:50am On Jun 25, 2015
i pray u undastnd d truth soon, u people of d scripture, religion, of polytheism, islam is d religion of monotheism
Quran 2 v 211 Bismilai
Ask d children of isreal hw many clear ayat (proofs, evidence,lesons,signs nd revelation)we gav them and whoever changes Allah's favour afta it has cme to him (e.g renounces d religion of Allah and acept disbliv then surelly Allah is severe in punishment

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by babz11(m): 4:51am On Jun 25, 2015
babz11:
i pray u undastnd d truth soon, u people of d scripture, religion, of polytheism, islam is d religion of monotheism
Quran 2 v 211 Bismilai
Ask d children of isreal hw many clear ayat (proofs, evidence,lesons,signs nd revelation)we gav them and whoever changes Allah's favour afta it has cme to him (e.g renounces d religion of Allah and acept disbliv then surelly Allah is severe in punishment
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Kbraims(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Draven Creighton your reply to me was very childish and I was about to reply until I saw jcross has summarised what I was about to say..

Millions are leaving islam every year... Ur numbers have grown slightly because of polygamy and rape and rabid breeding common in the Islamic world.. When the young lady gets back to her senses she will renounce. Islam....
Millions are leavn Islam but yet islam has d highest number of followers...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.