Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Can You Change A Playa? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Change A Playa? (4049 Views)

Poll: Can a playa ever change

yes: 58% (14 votes)
never: 41% (10 votes)
only male players can change: 0% (0 votes)
only female players can change: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Change A Playa? by dani1luv: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2009
dont mind her

she is a difficult woman
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2009
na lie, its in their blood
Flush that bad blood and give him a new one from a fresh blood bank na.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by follypimpi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2009
St Funmi

Haba all in the name of changin Playa
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by samboribo(m): 12:29am On Feb 28, 2009
in every game, a playa is substituted for another playa in other for the game to go on. or have you ever seen mikel taken off the field and replaced with atiku?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by cvibe: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2009
Yes!

You can change a playa by buying HD dvd Bluray. wink
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by dolani(f): 1:42am On Feb 28, 2009
you can't change a playa. but a "playa" will change after meeting the person they luv on his/her own. so d idea of some people doin every thin dey can 2 change a guy is dumb. If he/she luvs u they'll change. how does a 16 yr old noe dis? because i have a 19 year old cousin who was a heartless player but changed after meetin his current girlfriend. (they've been 2gether 4 7 months now, n he's never cheated on her.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by biina: 3:02am On Feb 28, 2009
“Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.” Robert Heinlein
(Not to mean pigs can't sing)
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by CrazyMan(m): 3:17am On Feb 28, 2009
You can take a child out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the child. A player would always be player.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:19am On Feb 28, 2009
They probably can change but I don't have to time to teach a man how to be a real man. That was his parent's job.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Feb 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

They probably can change but I don't have to time to teach a man how to be a real man. That was his parent's job.

Yeap. Thats right
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2009
dolani:

you can't change a playa. but a "playa" will change after meeting the person they luv on his/her own. so d idea of some people doin every thin dey can 2 change a guy is dumb. If he/she luvs u they'll change. how does a 16 yr old noe dis? because i have a 19 year old cousin who was a heartless player but changed after meetin his current girlfriend. (they've been 2gether 4 7 months now, n he's never cheated on her.

your cousin wasn't a PLAYA, he was a CHEATER, don't make the mistake of mistaking the two. most young man will cheat, its in our genes. we are not strong/experience enough to turn down toto at an early age,  control come with experience and our testosterone are at an all time high.
very few young man will turn down a toto if it was served to them on a plateau!

a cheater does cheats because the opportunity come his way,  the playa  goes "out of his way"/hunt for opportunites.
it's like a vampire that needs blood,  women being the blood. a player is NOT a man in search of the right woman or love, a playa is a man in search of CONQUESTS. don't mistake the two. a man searching for love IS and WILL never be a playa. it's an OXYMORON!!!!
a playa is in love with HIMSELF!
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:33am On Mar 01, 2009
The real question is "Is the playa ready for a CHANGE??!!??!!, there is no two way about it oo for real. . . . wink

You can toil, toss, turn, pray, fast, shout, scream, pull ur hair out and all untill dooms day, if he aint ready, he just aint!! wink undecided
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2009
You can toil, toss, turn, pray, fast, shout, scream, pull ur hair out and all untill dooms day, if he aint ready, he just aint!!
What of a female playa like JLO?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2009
St.Funmi:

What of a female playa like JLO?

you mean "J HOE" , she is on her third marriage. married the last one only a couple of month after her engagement with ben Affleck fell through, it sounds more like DESPERATE to me.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2009
Playas never change.
The game changes (girlfriend, marriage, whatever), they change their methods.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by solopumpy: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2009
it is much possible to change a playa but depend on you, but it something that take gradual process
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2009
you mean "J HOE" , she is on her third marriage. married the last one only a couple of month after her engagement with ben Affleck fell through, it sounds more like DESPERATE to me.
Roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by bunmii(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2009
Why will you even want to change a player? He is not the only guy in the world. Save yourself the stress
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2009
Why will you even want to change a player? He is not the only guy in the world. Save yourself the stress
How many guys out there are not playaz?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Sauron1: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2009
St.Funmi:

I am not a PLAYA.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am not a PLAYA.

but you play on the field, right?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by MrCrackles(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
St.Funmi:

Brashy is not! tongue
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Sauron1: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2009
DaPhoenix:

but you play on the field, right?

Of course.
I am a striker. . . . .I have a prolific goal scoring record.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course.
I am a striker. . . . .I have a prolific goal scoring record.

Hence, you have the most coveted trophy as MVP and no it doesnt mean most valuable playa
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Sauron1: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Hence, you have the most coveted trophy as MVP and no it doesnt mean most valuable playa

In football circles, it means the most valuable player.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
But we are talking about whoring circles.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2009
DaPhoenix:

But we are talking about whoring circles.

Whoring?? Nah
I am an usher in ma church. cheesy
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Whoring?? Nah
I am an usher in ma church. cheesy

I know . . .I'm the priestess of the church.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Sauron1: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2009
Make that PLAYERess!!!!
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Make that PLAYERess!!!!

My chastity belt is still on lock and if you were awake in service you'll notice I led the Praise & Worship

Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Sauron1: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2009
DaPhoenix:

My chastity belt is still on lock and if you were awake in service you'll notice I led the Praise & Worship

I own a master key. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

I own a master key. cheesy grin

Of course. After all, you ARE a playa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. / Debate:thick Lipped Guys/ladies Vs Thin Lipped Guys/ladies;who Is D Best Kisser / What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.