Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady (804 Views)

Lists Of Fvckup Some Ladies Do That Pisses Guys Off. / Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady by omortoyosi01(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2015
THREE THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF MOST IN A LADY.
(1)-NAGGING:- oh how I hate ladies who nags a lot, I mean who complains almost about everything around dem ND their spouse. I can't just stand a lady who nags in my presence especially to their hubbies without the feeling of throwing a punch to their faces. People like that ain't fun to be with ND they are always jealous ND dangerous in nature... They complain abt their environment, the type of friends her husband keeps, her hubbie's dp, his status update on bbm, Y he refused calling as earlier promised, y it took him long to reply to a chat, y his no was writing no's busy when it was called, y he didn't finish eating the food she prepared ND all sort of silly things ***pple like d@ PISS me off..
(2)-MONEY- as awkward as dis may sound...it's one of d attribute that pisses me off most in a lady. I do not mean that my wiffy shouldn't ask of $$ from me but when it becomes too incessant I feel like shooting her (No offences pls)**abi she no hear abt d hosterity measure wey dey town ni**.
The worst part of it is the type of method they use in demanding money (they won't go straight to the point since they knew you might not give them) something like **Hello babe my grandmother is sick I need to go and see her in the village can you help me with some cash and make sure you add bournvita and peak milk money with it oo** or **babe my mother is down with malaria and I need to buy some important hand outs and I cannot ask her anything Cos d lil money she had has been converted to the treatment of d lil illness... can yu pls help me with 10k, I'll pay once she's OK
Once had dis kinda experience like two months ago when I saw this drop dead delectable mouth watering pepperoni angelic” damsel with a very very attractive parting frame who was taking coke and Gala @ my mom's shop one Saturday morning, got her no and paid her bills asking to talk to her later only 4 her 2 call me the following day saying she got an emergency call and she has to travel down to her village to attend to it.. Shook my head and told her never to call me again if she doesn't want my God to reset her destiny.she must be sardonic, lugubrious, to orchestrate such diabolical plot of pseudoclassic mesmerism to me.
3)-FLASHING: as Lil as this one is, I so much hate flashers with passion.. Y??
Cos I don't flash. Some ladies are so much expert In this that even if you send them a thousand $$ card, they will still flash to say thanks giving silly excuses y they can call back***shit... I hate chronic flashers, infact I hate flashers.
Re: Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2015
stale!
Re: Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady by vizkiz: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2015
forming...I hate these kindda biitches that forms "porche" with pleasure! angry

Na their kind dey wake up for morning and dem no go brush till 3pm undecided
Re: Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Not only women.. I haye any object that flashes me too often...
However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady by Enegod(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2015
A wise man once said: It is far better to be pissed off than to be pissed on... undecided
Re: Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady by FLAWLES(f): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Mtwwwwwws,,,,,,,, like who carez.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Se*x When They Visit Guys / Confused?? Help Oo / I Need Some Advice For Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.