Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! (912 Views)

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria / When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by popweezy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
No story..just share
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by XavierBlue(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
popweezy:
No story..just share
money speaks louder than words.

XavierBlue
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by loomer: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
I left her and went for a soft to get girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Op u forgot urself again?
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by Tallesty1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Three steps.

1. Get close to her.

2. Find out the type of man she wants.

3. Pretend to be that man.

And she will blind you with green lights.
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
hard to get girls?!? I ain't got time to waste in them. why do some guys waste such precious time?!
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by funlord(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin She Heard my Jist and then she met me and it was over 4 her!
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by popweezy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op u forgot urself again?
in what sense plz?
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Her name is Muji and she is currently my girlfriend.. I am scared to talk to her because i have seen her many times curse or abuse any man that approaches her.. So one day, i went to her mum to buy some rice.. ''Iya muji, i want to buy rice''.. Her mum wanted to sell it but she stopped her mum.. ''Mum dont worry.. Let me sell it for him...''.. I was surprise how she talked nicely to me and put more then i purchase.. I also noticed that she wont accept payment when her mum is not around... To cut the long syory short.. I confessed to her and she did to me.. That is how we become BF and GF to eachother.. Niggas in the street be like ''how did you do it?''
However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See my signature
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by popweezy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Her name is Muji and she is currently my girlfriend.. I am scared to talk to her because i have seen her many times curse or abuse any man that approaches her.. So one day, i went to her mum to buy some rice.. ''Iya muji, i want to buy rice''.. Her mum wanted to sell it but she stopped her mum.. ''Mum dont worry.. Let me sell it for him...''.. I was surprise how she talked nicely to me and put more then i purchase.. I also noticed that she wont accept payment when her mum is not around... To cut the long syory short.. I confessed to her and she did to me.. That is how we become BF and GF to eachother.. Niggas in the street be like ''how did you do it?''
However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See my signature
magician..lol
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
I made money... And she came running to me.
Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by Dannidom(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ques: How did you get your "HARD TO GET GIRL"

Answer: Simple; I took away the hard to get (FAKENESS) and got the girl cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! by drnoel: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
popweezy:
No story..just share

I just smiled at her and the rest is history

(1) (Reply)

Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You / 6 Weird Things That Make Guys Unreasonably Hot / What He Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.