Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

What He Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What He Told Me (895 Views)

I Asked My Dad How I Was Born.....see What He Told Me (hot Photo 18+) / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What He Told Me by hertz9te(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
I would have hitched a ride even without knowing who owned or was driving the vehicle......I didn't care.ive been walking under this hot sun over half an hour tf!...so whoever was driving was the least of my worries..mystery man parked right in front of me and told me the sun was too hot to be out in it(ahh,,,,bros I know can I get into the car already)
I was hot ,tired,lost and confused...before mystery man came along I was just checking how much I had in my pocket,I wanted to get out of here fast.(I need to see my mum,don't tell me anything just get my mum,which kind heat be this,,she was the one that suggested I come to Abuja)
hello
good afternoon ......................
Re: What He Told Me by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mucheeew
Re: What He Told Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
I never tot u making a series of irrelevant thread today shocked
I think u ate too much yam and okra soup...Lol
Re: What He Told Me by Kayoski(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am still trying hard to figure out why u are telling us a story that is meant for only the gods.....
Re: What He Told Me by IamLEGEND1: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
tales by sunlight!!
bt seriously bruh,you don start to dey craze abi wetin?
Re: What He Told Me by DikSin(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
tales by sunlight!!

bt seriously bruh,you don start to dey craze abi wetin?
grin
He no go know... & na so craze dey start oo cheesy
Re: What He Told Me by obiorathesubtle: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is what happens when people abuse drugs. They begin to imagine and type nonsense.
Re: What He Told Me by ify84(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Na so madness take de start o..
Re: What He Told Me by hertz9te(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
good afternoon sir,
what are you doing walking under this hot sun..
(ah me ma I don't know o)
where are you going to?
(I I I I ,,,,good question)
come in lemme drop you off
(ah,imagine the embarrassment of me telling this man that am lost)

Omo see a.c was the first thing I thought,,this one na definitely 80. horse power......jide(my uncle) tha niqqa still dey learn work.)

wow,,,so where are you goin?(again?,,I thought)
um straight
straight where?
I wanted to see someone not to far from here,I lied
Re: What He Told Me by hertz9te(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
I never tot u making a series of irrelevant thread today shocked
I think u ate too much yam and okra soup...Lol
yam and okra,,,,,I'd love to try tha....Lolz
Re: What He Told Me by hertz9te(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kayoski:
I am still trying hard to figure out why u are telling us a story that is meant for only the gods.....
a story meant for the gods........ feels good to be abobaku...Lolz.
Re: What He Told Me by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
hertz9te:

yam and okra,,,,,I'd love to try tha....Lolz

Lol...i dunno abt N9ja food but I think tats cool combo...tat made u loose a lil bit today...
Re: What He Told Me by hertz9te(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
five minutes into this unplanned journey and I was feeling like soup forgotten in the freezer.....
ow ow.....how long do I keep pretending am enjoying this,,I felt my body going numb(my blood is probably drying up)
thank God for HTC ...ii brought out my phone ran a couple of apps and was waiting for it to start over heating...no way,if this was a miracle..bad timing..my phone that is being referred to as the "heater"by friends suddenly disappointed me in my time of need.
I was cold..a picture flashed through my mind...three old women putting ice block on my picture..so dis is the end I thought..........
Re: What He Told Me by hertz9te(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...i dunno abt N9ja food but I think tats cool combo...tat made u loose a lil bit today...
you ain't niqerian?
Re: What He Told Me by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
hertz9te:

you ain't niqerian?

Lol...since when I become Nigerian? cool
Re: What He Told Me by hertz9te(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...since when I become Nigerian? cool
ahh filipinan

(1) (Reply)

When A Married Man Is Always Pinging On His Phone / Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? / A Confused Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.